Jowblob

Do you guys know recent dead or alive high consciousness saints/avatars?

20 posts in this topic

For example i know about haidakhan babaji and did research about him for 5-6 months.  There is just too much evidence that either he was an avatar or he was enlightened high consciousness master. Too many highly spiritual groups from all over the world gathered and described his miracles/aura things he did, for example one guy said he wasnt spiritual or anything but the moment he came near him he felt like he was standing near god.

Which is according to david Hawkins people that are consciousness 600+ and especially enlightened people have this of aura. And i have felt this aura 1x and also projected it 1x to somebody else when i was in a very highly conscious state that i was seeing everything in fulll hd/golden/lighter/alive colors. The moment i felt this aura i got into bliss and was overwhelmed.

So do you guys know any other people that are like haidakha babaji from 20-21 century? According to David Hawkins people with stable 600-700+ consciousness are extremely rare. Let alone 700+ enlightened masters.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Shiva and Vishnu 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Ram

ramana maharshi is known anyone else?

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Shiva and Vishnu 

from 20/21st century

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Ram is not Ramana Maharishi 

Ram is the equivalent of Jesus Christ in Hinduism 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Ram is not Ramana Maharishi 

Ram is the equivalent of Jesus Christ in Hinduism 

@Preety_India

I said from 20/21st century. that's why i said that name. I'm actually familliar with lots of name and did my research on many, just looking for some new names.

Most evidence that i have seen in enlightenment/high unhuman consciousness. Is haidakhan babaji

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Oh.. I'm not aware from 21st century sorry. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Oh.. I'm not aware from 21st century sorry. 

it's okey beby gurl x

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

17 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Which is according to david Hawkins people that are consciousness 600+ and especially enlightened people have this of aura. And i have felt this aura 1x and also projected it 1x to somebody else when i was in a very highly conscious state that i was seeing everything in fulll hd/golden/lighter/alive colors. The moment i felt this aura i got into bliss and was overwhelmed.

This made me think that I might've "blessed" my mother and brother and everybody else sitting on the airplane when I had my most impactful awakening.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Rob Burbea

Bernadette Roberts

Alive:

Adyashanti

Angelo Dilullo MD

Edited by The0Self

Bentinho Massaro:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

27 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Rob Burbea

Bernadette Roberts

Alive:

Adyashanti

Angelo Dilullo MD

No, it is unlikely that a non-duality teacher would be an avatar.  Non-duality teachers are like normal people, they do not have any spiritual powers or strong auras. You probably do not believe in the existence of Avatars, which is fine, but then you should not have commented. The most evolved spiritual teachers I have seen have never been non-duality teachers, because when you evolve further you begin to get information and teachings from within, and the non-duality awakening is just the beginning, so the highly evolved teachers will have more unique teachings.

@Arthogaan No, he seems like the complete opposite of a saint. Saints are pure and benevolent.

31 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

No, it is unlikely that a non-duality teacher would be an avatar.  Non-duality teachers are like normal people, they do not have any spiritual powers or strong auras. You probably do not believe in the existence of Avatars, which is fine, but then you should not have commented. The most evolved spiritual teachers I have seen have never been non-duality teachers, because when you evolve further you begin to get information and teachings from within, and the non-duality awakening is just the beginning, so the highly evolved teachers will have more unique teachings.

@Arthogaan No, he seems like the complete opposite of a saint. Saints are pure and benevolent.

A saint sees all as pure and benevolent. Bentinho is highly consciousness. But one of the ones I listed was not only simply awake, but very advanced with powers and such -- Rob Burbea. Go to dharmaseed and listen to his talks on soulmaking and jhanas. You might be surprised.

Thanks, I will check him out.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

Bentinho Massaro

Yea I just watched through his 5 part online retreat on youtube he done at the weekend there and he’s a highly conscious guy no doubt about it. It’s difficult to find anything to disagree with when he talks God and consciousness and his delivery is very good. Between following his work (without paying the ridiculous prices I see he charges monthly) and Leo’s work, they definitely set you along what I’ve concluded to be a great path towards awakening. Along with others of course and more importantly your own

Oh I’m not claiming he’s like one of your saints or weird avatar types or whatever. I’m just stating he’s highly conscious and obviously God realized 

Edited by Dazgwny
End point

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

A saint sees all as pure and benevolent. Bentinho is highly consciousness. But one of the ones I listed was not only simply awake, but very advanced with powers and such -- Rob Burbea. Go to dharmaseed and listen to his talks on soulmaking and jhanas. You might be surprised.

Okay then I will check out his teachings. Maybe he is what one may define as a saint, I love people like that. However, Avatars are on a different level, they are born that way and their purpose is to bring great blessings to humanity.

Nirmala Devi (1923 - 2011) did a global initiation 1995 that activated the kundalini of all humans, making it much easier for people to raise their kundalini to the crown chakra, and since then a lot more people have started awakening. I think she was an avatar. Her Sahaja Yoga still lives on, she never charged money for her satsangs or services, and she awakened many atheists because during Sahaja Yoga one feels the presence of Divine Mother physically.

She is one example, there are others. Spirituality is my passion and I have done a lot of research into teachers, teachings, spiritual traditions etc. There are living saints and avatars for sure because there is a global awakening happening right now and we need their assistance.

Edited by Seraphim

Shelly Trimmer

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Interesting, I haven't heard of that Babaji before.
But the stories of Mahavatar Babaji seem to  point to something a bit higher.

I also like to mention Barry Long (died 2003). He was supposedly a teacher of Eckhart Tolle, and like Tolle, claimed a type of "conclusive Enlightenment". Of course such conclusion is only in the idea of ending suffering. Nvertheless, his words can allow some deep insight.

On 14-6-2022 at 8:57 PM, Carl-Richard said:

This made me think that I might've "blessed" my mother and brother and everybody else sitting on the airplane when I had my most impactful awakening.

Probably not, they would've told you about your aura energy. When i was in my highest consciousness state i achieved it naturally by knowing and finding things on my own, this made me do god like things/ materialisation because i fully understand how "it" worked to achieve it. This was during clinical psychology interview, i was seeing everything in the world different. After this highly consciouss state i had an awakening and started researching/reading alot and now im gonna do my first psychdelic next month

7 hours ago, Rokazulu said:

Interesting, I haven't heard of that Babaji before.
But the stories of Mahavatar Babaji seem to  point to something a bit higher.

I also like to mention Barry Long (died 2003). He was supposedly a teacher of Eckhart Tolle, and like Tolle, claimed a type of "conclusive Enlightenment". Of course such conclusion is only in the idea of ending suffering. Nvertheless, his words can allow some deep insight.

mahavatar babaji has been reincarnating for many thousands of years , haidakhan babaji was his latest reincarnation from 1970 to 1984. People all over the world flew to see him, i have seen too many highly awoke people from different countries describing him. Based on my research he's 100% an avatar or not born from earth.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

40 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Probably not, they would've told you about your aura energy.

They've told me about it in retrospect, but just generally, not from that particular experience.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.