Fernanda

When is the right time to share your romantic feelings for someone?

24 posts in this topic

When is the right time to confess your romantic feelings for someone?

We know each other for quite a while and we are friends. Never kissed, never had a romantic date, because we both were in another relationship, but we always hang out a lot in person and we do flirt. A few days before, after we had a wonferful afternoon together, He texted me..."I really adore being with you". I said the same, but it seems we are both afraid to cross the lines.

Maybe you can help me with some insights on that.

Thank you❤

You don't need to confess anything verbally. Invite him over to your place and start cuddling with him and making out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't need to confess anything verbally. Invite him over to your place and start cuddling with him and making out.

This.

If you "confess", you might put a lot of pressure on the next meeting. Or you might make him feel like he now has to say certain things or respond in a certain way. I see no benefit to a confession of feelings in your situation and there's different ways it could complicate things, much better to just kiss him and go from there.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

8 hours ago, Fernanda said:

When is the right time to confess your romantic feelings for someone?

We know each other for quite a while and we are friends. Never kissed, never had a romantic date, because we both were in another relationship, but we always hang out a lot in person and we do flirt. A few days before, after we had a wonferful afternoon together, He texted me..."I really adore being with you". I said the same, but it seems we are both afraid to cross the lines.

Maybe you can help me with some insights on that.

Thank you❤

Hi there ?, 

I wouldn’t rush.
Actually you are in the sweetest spot right now, I am jelly…because when both people like each other and love is in the air, but they still feel a bit awkward to kiss or hug. Oh me, this is the best time for poems and daydreaming under the moon. ❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy this state as much as you can, it will only last for a while and as soon as you get intimate with him, this feeling of anticipation will evaporate. Secret becomes known. 
this is a wonderful time for making yourself even more attractive for your man. Go get some nice lingerie and romantic dress to send your man this feminine energy. It will make you feel confident. 
this is the time to enhance your feminine nature. He will feel it through your body. With time he will make a move. I wouldn’t do it for one reason: have balance in your energies. Let the man do his job, trust him that he knows what is the best time. He will lead you. 

i don’t think it is a feminine prerogative to make first moves.

stay in your omega polarity and make him feel important. By allowing him to make a first move, you will make him feel important. Otherwise you will take initiative in your hands and the flow of energies will be disrupted between two of you.  
Beautify yourself,  be romantic and soft. A bit naive, a bit mysterious. He will do his job.

I strongly don’t recommend to change your polarity and becoming Alfa to chase him, won’t be good even if you have a future relationship. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

It seems like not a big deal, but when woman shifts her polarity from Omega to Alfa spectrum, she then in the future will be doing it all the time. This is not a good idea for sexuality and relationships. Otherwise you will be making first move all the time and resolve all your couple issues. 

when another communicates romantically or otherwise, your options are: match or diffuse or escalate

diffuse is basically to friend zone them

escalate is to take their energy and up it a notch

i really adore being with you, is a bold gambit and you say you matched it

to escalate could be something like: i am here for this (cheeky but ambiguous) or hope we can hang out even more 

and then make a suggestion about something in coming few days you would like to do, like see a movie or go to an art gallery

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that would be simple and good. It is still very new to me to shift from a friendship energy to a sexual energy with him, but once the sexual tension is there it's there, right? I think we are afraid to spoil our friendship.

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

He will feel it through your body. With time he will make a move. I wouldn’t do it for one reason: have balance in your energies. Let the man do his job, trust him that he knows

Wonderful advice and great opportunity to practice this trust in my feminine power, in a way. Thank you, beautiful post. I will dance under the moon and read some Rumi's poems :) let's see if he steps ahead!

Edited by Fernanda

there is never a wrong time or it is never too soon to escalate

life lasts a mere lick and only what you don't do or what doesn't happen do you regret

11 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

to escalate could be something like: i am here for this (cheeky but ambiguous) or hope we can hang out even more 

and then make a suggestion about something in coming few days you would like to do, like see a movie or go to an art gallery

What a great practical advice. I will always remember. Escalate! I did not do that when I got the message, because I wasn't expecting it, so I just replied I felt the same and that I had a great time. But I could escalate. Right. Thank you :)

8 hours ago, flowboy said:

I see no benefit to a confession of feelings in your situation and there's different ways it could complicate things, much better to just kiss him and go from there.

I do see how words could mess it up. Thank you.

@Fernanda

I absolutely recommend reading this.
This book made me cry, so poetic, sensual and touchy about ying and yung energies. 

73B19F5B-25D4-46E3-84BC-83ADC6D9F1FC.jpeg

@Fernanda

escalation is not just the male domain in 2022 ... it can be subtle and non-verbal ... it is more of a attitude than a behaviour ... it is a way of communicating a green light to the other ,,, with males it is typically a physical thing but it can just be body language or a smiley sunny disposition

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

escalation is not just the male domain in 2022 ... it can be subtle and non-verbal ... it is more of a attitude than a behaviour ... it is a way of communicating a green light to the other ,,, with males it is typically a physical thing but it can just be body language or a smiley sunny disposition

Yes. It's like a dance ?

17 minutes ago, Galyna said:

absolutely recommend reading this.
This book made me cry, so poetic, sensual and touchy about ying and yung energies. 

I will take this read. Thank you?

You don’t need to confess with words. You can confess with your being. It is much more powerful. 

In Tate we trust

33 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You don’t need to confess with words. You can confess with your being. It is much more powerful. 

Sure! And how would that look like for you?

I'm going to quote tony robbins here as I agree with him on this.

There are different ways people express love for each other, sometimes its verbal, sometimes its touch, sometimes gifts, and sometimes its an experience or being there. All these things people are telling you to do, depend on him. There is usually one that strikes a chord stronger than the rest. Like how someone says a word or name a particular way, or an especially romantic trip, or the way you hold them, or that you know them well enough to get them a touching gift.

For me it's touch. A touch on the arm, a hug, etc. That would be how to initiate or for someone to begin to show interest. You are beginning to know him, but if you need to tick all the boxes, its words, being there with him, it's a personalized gift, and its the way you might touch his arm or hug him.

Hope it helps. 

Edited by BlueOak

@Fernanda

Confession of your romantic feelings to a potential mate depends on their value system, cognitive and moral development, personality types and ego structure, and life experiences wo far, and what determines compatibility is the degree to how similar you are to him. For me a confession is useful if the person in question is too autistic to get the hint that you like him, love him or else.

Obviously don't in public, that's where you see videos of wedding proposals in public go wrong.:D

45 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

For me it's touch. A touch on the arm, a hug, etc. That would be how to initiate or for someone to begin to show interest. You are beginning to know him, but if you need to tick all the boxes, its words, being there with him, it's a personalized gift, and its the way you might touch his arm or hug him.

Yes, love has many languages, right? For me it's also touch. I began to kind of "fall" for him and see him differently when we shared a different vibe in a hug. It lasted more than normal and he kind of smelled me. It was really unexpected,I think even for him at the moment. So, I guess it goes for both of us. The difference now is that we are both aware of what’s going on and it's still confusing. Before, it was all very unexpected.

51 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

For me a confession is useful if the person in question is too autistic to get the hint that you like him, love him or else.

Yes. I don't know why I have this habit of second guessing if the other is REAALLY getting my signs. I will work on that. I would never confess anything in public, for me it's even difficult to say any words with privacy ? 

Edited by Fernanda