thisintegrated

What is there, other than survival?

54 posts in this topic

We study boring shit like computer science so we can make games about hunting/killing/surviving.

All the Yellow/Turquoise insights humanity's ever had are just to enable stupid shit like that.  Tier 2 is above survival ..and what does it do instead?  It makes technology to enable itself to role-play survival, and maybe starts ethical businesses which save lives.  And what do those saved lives do?  They play call of duty and try to kill more than they die, lol.

If survival is all there is, why aren't we just embracing it?  Why are we elevating intellectual matters above animalistic matters?  It's all the same anyway.  Turquoise gurus aren't any more evolved than Reds who selfishly kill people for money.  The contributions of Turquoise are meaningless garbage.  And I'm talking about myself too here.  Fuck my theories and insights.

Edited by thisintegrated

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

We study boring shit like computer science so we can make games about hunting/killing/surviving.

All the Yellow/Turquoise insights humanity's ever had are just to enable stupid shit like that.  Tier 2 is above survival ..and what does it do instead?  It makes technology to enable itself to role-play survival, and maybe starts ethical businesses which save lives.  And what do those saved lives do?  They play call of duty and try to kill more than they die, lol.

If survival is all there is, why aren't we just embracing it?  Why are we elevating intellectual matters above animalistic matters?  It's all the same anyway.  Turquoise gurus aren't any more evolved than Reds who selfishly kill people for money.  The contributions of Turquoise are meaningless garbage.  And I'm talking about myself too here.  Fuck my theories.

Reality is not survival. It is Love.

Just now, Michael Jackson said:

Reality is not survival. It is Love.

..ok, and what will you do after work?  Or morning tomorrow?

Will you just "love" as a full-time hobby?

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

..ok, and what will you do after work?  Or morning tomorrow?

Will you just "love" as a full-time hobby?

I will dance, sing, scream, laugh, and cry tears of joy. And you will join me. And we will be the happiest we ever were, knowing that Love is all there is

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

I will dance, sing, scream, laugh, and cry tears of joy. And you will join me. And we will be the happiest we ever were, knowing that Love is all there is

lol, what children's movie is this??

Edited by thisintegrated

2 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

I'll join you. Sometimes I can't believe it.  I'm just swimming in this pool of Love.  

???????

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

It is called Life:)

2 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I'll join you. Sometimes I can't believe it.  I'm just swimming in this pool of Love.  

❤️

This is a great question, survival is part of the human construct when we transcend survival what will we be doing? is all doing survival? Then maybe we will focus only on being? I think there are other modes besides survival and being but it's outside our experience range.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Whatever you call survival, if it appears, has no other. It's just not really survival. It's simply this. There's just this whole unmoving-yet-absolutely-transient timeless infinite, and it's Love, or whatever you want to call non-resistance. Absolute freedom.

Survival is not part of my reality at all. I know I am God dreaming up reality, and will for all eternity, so the concept of "survival" is meaningless. But, as I am in this dream reality, all I have to do is enjoy it every moment. For instance, this weekend I was a model in a fetish fashion show, then went to an orgy play party afterwards till dawn. Then Saturday did a photoshoot of 30 models at an underground club, then another orgy till down afterwards. Woke up in a women's bed, and went to a huge 300 person dance club for the evening. Pretty much every day is something like this for me. I've designed my life to be nonstop fun, artistic endeavors, sex, festivals, drugs, partying, connection, love, experiences, celebration, and enjoyment. And I love every moment of it all. I love myself, I love everyone in my life. My life is the embodiment of love. The concept of "survival" to me seems silly. Death is imaginary. This dream will be forever changing, and I will love whatever this dream is, for all of eternity. 

3 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Leaving Neverland.

3 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

will dance, sing, scream, laugh, and cry tears of joy.

I Just did that, it feels sooo good! When there is love, there's NO THING to survive. You survive out of the love for the exact moment.

@Sempiternity and if something restricted your ability to do any of those things like erectile disfunction or becoming a quadriplegic, what would your love of this life be like?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 hours ago, Fernanda said:

I Just did that, it feels sooo good! When there is love, there's NO THING to survive. You survive out of the love for the exact moment.

@Fernanda ❤️❤️❤️

11 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

If survival is all there is, why aren't we just embracing it?  Why are we elevating intellectual matters above animalistic matters?  It's all the same anyway.  Turquoise gurus aren't any more evolved than Reds who selfishly kill people for money.  The contributions of Turquoise are meaningless garbage.  And I'm talking about myself too here.  Fuck my theories and insights.

Even the most basic survival is embracing the most efficent ways to live their lives as a collective once they are recognized. So in that sense it is all the same, the acknowledging of efficency. 

To try to kill more than they die in a video game, is part of seeking efficency in a playful manner. That's why there are certain trends in how you learn to play different online games, once a certain way of playing has been recognized as more efficent way to play by the larger group.

I’m currently facing a lot of survival challenges. So, right now that’s all there is. This survival game. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 hours ago, integral said:

@Sempiternity and if something restricted your ability to do any of those things like erectile disfunction or becoming a quadriplegic, what would your love of this life be like?

1) Wouldn't matter at all. Whatever this is, it is this and not something else, because if it was that then it would be that and not this. This now is all there is. Everything else is just a concept and fantasy. I accept and enjoy this, and don't give any mind to fantasy.  

2) I know of a quadriplegic that lives as amazing of a life as i do. Surrounded by women, goes to festivals and parties. Sure, he has challenges, but he fully loves and enjoys his life. And so would I, as that would be what reality is, and peace is fully accepting what reality is, whatever it is. 

11 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

1) Wouldn't matter at all. Whatever this is, it is this and not something else, because if it was that then it would be that and not this. This now is all there is. Everything else is just a concept and fantasy. I accept and enjoy this, and don't give any mind to fantasy.  

2) I know of a quadriplegic that lives as amazing of a life as i do. Surrounded by women, goes to festivals and parties. Sure, he has challenges, but he fully loves and enjoys his life. And so would I, as that would be what reality is, and peace is fully accepting what reality is, whatever it is. 

So you transcended all human survival needs? If i stabbed you in the leg you would keep the knife there because its perfect the way it is? Pain is pure beauty? 

Edited by integral

Again, this now is all there is, everything else is fantasy. But, sure, as a hypothetical, pain is neither good nor bad, it is just what is. I am consciousness, I am all of reality. If "pain" is what I am, then that is what is, and there is nothing else than what is, and what is is perfect as it is all that there is.

Imagine being infinite nothing. Then you willed yourself to create something, from nothing. And that something was "pain". It would be the most beautiful thing that ever existed, because it would be the only thing that had ever existed (and it's still nothing, as it's all one). That is what Now is.