RMQualtrough

n,n-DMT is not reliable

33 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BenG said:

@Leo Gura Are you being serious? When do you plan on releasing that?

Serious.

Probably soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@BenG People have been trying to get him to try weed for spiritual purposes for a while now i think...

Anyways i know for me since all my awakenings were triggered by meditation or spontaneous- when I smoke weed it is extremely psychedelic.  I have been in a conversation with someone and had time completely melt away leaving me all alone in the universe.  (I was the universe).  Needless to say I don't smoke it often :)  I shudder to think what would happen should I smoke DMT.  ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I have been in a conversation with someone and had time completely melt away leaving me all alone in the universe.  (I was the universe).

That seems funny as hell if you didn't plan it that way rofl.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 6/13/2022 at 7:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

Wait till you hear about my weed trip report.

If you reached a breakthrough on weed I wouldn't be too shocked. I could probably reach it if I took a sizeable tolerance break (and even with my typical tolerance I can still go pretty deep with weed on a regular basis). In my observations of myself and others ive got the impression weed can have the potential to function almost like a reactivation trigger of some sort in psychedelic users. So if youve gone really deep on something else that will be able to be recalled to some extent. This is exaggerated further if you have zero tolerance, have very high quality weed, and also the closer to a recent psychedelic experience you smoke the weed (when I smoke weed the day after a strong LSD trip I will be fully tripping again).

3 hours ago, BenG said:

@Leo Gura I'm looking forward to that. I hadn't got the impression that you thought very highly of weed. 

You will like my report then ;)

@Leo Gura Btw, how come phychadelic sourcing is not allowed on the forum? Wouldn't the suggestions be helpful in the future? The responsibity of the viewers doesn't change right?

@eggopm3 I've found weed to be similar to Salvia in headspace, like a Salvia trip that never actually kicks in if you know what I mean.

I combined weed and DMT once. I genuinely forgot my entire life and existence. Little gnomes were opening trap doors in a tunnel through which I could see tiny bits of my bedroom but I didn't know it was my bedroom etc of course. Until eventually I did and it started to wear off.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

You will like my report then ;)

Will this be on YouTube or your blog? 

5 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Will this be on YouTube or your blog? 

Unsure yet.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, Inliytened1 said:

@BenG People have been trying to get him to try weed for spiritual purposes for a while now i think...

Anyways i know for me since all my awakenings were triggered by meditation or spontaneous- when I smoke weed it is extremely psychedelic.  I have been in a conversation with someone and had time completely melt away leaving me all alone in the universe.  (I was the universe).  Needless to say I don't smoke it often :)  I shudder to think what would happen should I smoke DMT.  ? 

good weed is very underrated. I've had deeper awakenings from weed itself than anything else, including mushrooms, DMT, and close to even with LSD--tbf with LSD I went kinda crazy, it was very schizophrenic in a way, so it was hard to make sense of it. "God is real holy shit" but didn't quite tie everything together nicely, it felt like God's presence was other than mine maybe??? .

With marijuana, everything was much more cogent and clear. Obvious..

@PenguinPablo same, There is a lot of value there, When i first discovered it my visualization skills shot through the roof. It is really really powerful for generating mystical experiences though, Its potency as a potential entheogen should really be taken into consideration because I have had some pretty radical experiences as a daily smoker, I still feel like it has a psychedelic effect almost every time I smoke it, I must have a lucky system for processing weed or something but it is really powerful

@RMQualtrough I haven't tried Salvia but I think I can safely say that weed is nothing like salvia for me haha. Weed is generally blissful for me, and the state it puts me in allows my mind to get in a flow of thought and deep introspection. I've brought myself to many beautiful epiphanies through weed that have helped me to put the pieces together when dealing with some personal issues. It also allows me to feel free to dance and move. (I prefer energizing sativa strains, and like to go on long nature hikes with music when I smoke weed). I also find that it can take on characteristics of the most recent psychedelic I took, and it combines especially wonderfully with LSD. When I have a low tolerance I can get mandala-live visual patterns with both eyes open and closed, as well as enhanced colors and everything takes on a hazy warm glow. 

That being said it works well for me, but I don't think weed is an essential psychedelic because only a relatively small percentage of users will actually gain consistent positive spiritual benefits from it (and plenty of people get uncomfortably high their first time smoking weed and so dont pursue it further).

On 14/6/2022 at 0:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

Wait till you hear about my weed trip report.

I hope it was edibles ??

Edited by Ry4n