charlie cho

How to be an expert in knowledge work: a modern Mozart, Da Vinci, Ben Franklin

22 posts in this topic

@hugoalfven Yes exactly. Infinite intelligence. It's all channeling and tapping into a higher source of energy. 

@charlie cho It actually has a lot to do with physical reality because if you have true integrity, are walking your talk, and are embodying your values, such as practicing consistently, and having direct experience with them, for example, that only materializes (and makes more sense of) the knowledge you hold. Integrity materializes your knowledge. If you are not embodying your values or your knowledge, then your knowledge is left unclear, unexpressed, and also becomes rather stagnant and limited. To enhance your knowledge, live virtuously, and never stop learning. Most of the greatest known composers maintained their humility because they believed they could never stop learning. Knowledge is not only within you, but all around you. So look around you, because it's more connected to physical reality than you may realize. ❤️

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

4 hours ago, VioletFlame said:

It actually has a lot to do with physical reality because if you have true integrity, are walking your talk, and are embodying your values, such as practicing consistently, and having direct experience with them, for example, that only materializes (and makes more sense of) the knowledge you hold. Integrity materializes your knowledge. If you are not embodying your values or your knowledge, then your knowledge is left unclear, unexpressed, and also becomes rather stagnant and limited.

That's interesting, I've never thought like this.