somegirl

I am absolutely amazed by this couple

130 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

No, it's not a limiting belief because Leo will achieve it for himself one day.

A limiting belief is an excuse for "why" you personally cannot do it.

The statistic that Leo made up is merely observation of the idiocy in society, it has nothing to do with himself.

I think it is limiting belief though. While that arbirtrary statistic is made up to show how rare it is to find such person, who is to say you cannot get one, one day? You can raise your chance and even create opportunity for yourself. 

It is a limiting belief in a sense that it holds a belief of "This is so rare that I surely cannot be the one THAT lucky to find me such partner".

10 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

I’m 22 years

Nuff said

11 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

It isn’t social media, it’s money.

money plays a big role, but social media plays a bigger role

Ironic how women are making money nowadays but there's still no money...

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Are you married with this level of a partner? Also have you been paying attention at all to current events? Birth rates are at an all time low. The divide between men and women post the invention of social media has pushed men and women apart. It is literally a global issue. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-korea-elderly-death/south-koreans-face-lonely-deaths-as-confucian-traditions-fade-idUSBRE90K05A20130121

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodokushi#:~:text=Kodokushi (孤独死) or lonely,and Japan's increasingly elderly population.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hong-kong-women-rather-die-094022451.html

This divide is happening all over the world. The modernization of humanity has dynamically changed the way men and women interact in relationships substantially and as a result has made co-habitation and other factors an issue. So yeah its gotten worse not better. Birth rates are down, marriage rates are down, and a lot more lonely people lol.

This is all one aspect of reality you chose to put your focus on.

Have you thought of how it is much better than it was before? Girls are not treated as property anymore. People are not reproducing "just because" anymore. And people that did choose to have children did so by carefully considering if they are able to be good parents and not make same mistakes as their parents (thanks to those very social media you're talking about).

People are much more aware of things they need to work on and of how damaging some of their parent's behaviours were, so they are able to make conscious decision not to do the same to their child. And also many people do not reproduce because they think they will damage the child. Isn't this all good?

Edited by somegirl

3 minutes ago, somegirl said:

While that arbirtrary statistic is made up to show how rare it is to find such person, who is to say you cannot get one, one day?

Yeah, and I can win the lottery

3 minutes ago, somegirl said:

one day

50 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Ironic how women are making money nowadays but there's still no money...

Still no money because they feed a monstrous global  extra multi billion beauty industry!

3 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t think that this type of interaction is rare platonically or romantically? Who tf do y’all hang around??

Haha this was my initial gut reaction too. I think it's generally rare, but maybe it doesn't feel rare for those of us who are lucky enough to create examples of healthy relationships or have others model them for us. This is a great reality check not to take it for granted, I suppose.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Are you married with this level of a partner?

Not that you were asking me, but in the spirit of offering up unsolicited information and grand sweeping statements, yes I am actually. It's rare but possible. 

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

You can raise your chance and even create opportunity for yourself. 

You absolutely can. Love your spirit. Hope you hang on to it. :) 

Edited by itsnutsandbolts

6 hours ago, itsnutsandbolts said:

@Leo Gura Some of what you said about couples being in their 40s and 0.00whatever1 percent of people having capacity to engage in a conscious relationship - don't you think that's a bit of a limiting belief? I get the point you're trying to make is that it's rare. But stating hyperbolic statistics or arbitrary timelines for an equally arbitrary goal seems rather limiting.

It's not an aribitrary timeline. People in their 20s and 30s are just way too immature and inexperienced for such relationships. Hormones also play an important role. You cannot behave consciously when you are running on hormones like a horny dog.

Of course you can find some exceptions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Masculine and Feminine have extremes. When Masculininity is extreme it is violent, suppressive, controlling, territorial.

Femininity when it is extreme it is chaotic, unorganized, random, etc.

The issue a lot of men have is women try to deny this aspect. You love bringing up the extreme aspects of the masculine but avoid the extreme aspects of the feminine. Chaos is necessary for growth and improvement. In some interpretations chaos meant undefined, or potential. It is the impermanence principle. It is why women are more open-minded, are more expressive, and why spirituality is so closely linked to the feminine. The desire to expand is a feminine desire. Its the creative aspect, the desire to not be bounded by conformity. Taken to its extreme it is chaotic, and counterproductive. When balanced with the Masculine you have creation. Newness, ingenuity. 

I would say neuroticism can be calmed and openness and enthusiasm (healthy creative, chaotic aspects) ramped up.  She needs the masculine's low neuroticism for conscious relationships particularly.  She remains expressive, chaotic but calm and regulated in her healthy (developed) extreme.  

Masculine needs to work on his heart (agreeableness) for conscious relationships.  The two most important aspects for conscious relationships are heart and emotional regulation.  He has assertiveness and low neuroticism to remain dominant/ leading in the relationship -something the feminine usually likes.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

4 hours ago, somegirl said:

It is a limiting belief in a sense that it holds a belief of "This is so rare that I surely cannot be the one THAT lucky to find me such partner".

No, it's perfectly realistic. It really is that rare.

And I am going to get it, as will Leo.

This has nothing to do with luck :)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

On 12.06.2022 at 4:32 AM, somegirl said:

Gives me chills that this kind of romantic interaction exists and is actually possible. Imagine what the world would look like if everyone was this open, in touch with their emotions, understanding and honest. Their child is so lucky. 

Does anynone have any other examles of relationships that are similar to this?

Yeah, it looks like they went through a whole course of psychotherapy