somegirl

I am absolutely amazed by this couple

130 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I think it was the peak state through attraction that influenced the interaction.  Mixed with his natural traits; his low neuroticism (I could trust him with my life) and leadership/assertiveness capacity. 

I can phrase this better.  

Love caused rationality in all forms to be further realized in the masculine. Love caused the feminine to surrender to the masculine's realization, merging and absorbing.  Ime. 

On top of lower neuroticism and assertiveness.  

???????

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The dirtiest work is done by men who cannot afford empathy or caring about feelings. Because to care about feelings you first have to be alive.

Oh please Leo,  the majority of these men when they need to take responsibility for their actions like Men they run away and hide like pussies, they have a complete lack of integrity! At the end they will exploit and their men and their women. What is a man without a Word? 

The macho guy in the club that all the stupid girls getting wet for is the biggest pussy when it comes to responsibility, then you see how fast they falling on a woman's eye. Women are judging! 

Men in general fighting to stay Men even before birth! Masculinity is extremely vulnerable and in Today's society very misunderstood. 

Women on the other side have no clue what they want what a man is and even what a woman is. Society has served them feminism, survival at least in the west is pushing them towards Masculinity, at the morning they want equality and respect from men and at night they want to fuck their brains out completely disrespectful. They wobble between their biological clock, society's norms and their sexual phantasies when hormonal due to birth control their bodies are completely confused in natural partner selection and then for their extremely complex lives they blame men.

No wonder why a young guy wants to approach a girl who is doninant/vulnerable/independent/fragile and so on and he has no idea what he should choose to be for her,  Alpha male? Beta male? Delta male? Sigma male?  Society punches him with the whole alphabet of stereotypes and its feeding his masculinity since birth with estrogens, from shampoos and beer until Ink and plastic full of BPA.

Go figure out. 

Masculinity/femininity is extremely complex issue to balance these days! 

We think that women are vulnerable? Dead wrong!!!  The very vulnerable Testosterone it self can very easily turn to very aggressive estrogens and goodbye masculinity!

Paradoxically through history men are trying to dominate women just to survive! Be a man they say, who heard a man saying be a woman? 

Pussy it's fuckin deadly :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

The macho guy in the club that all the stupid girls getting wet for is the biggest pussy when it comes to responsibility, then you see how fast they falling on a woman's eye. Women are judging! 

Don't confuse high masculinity for a masculine with low big five traits that would otherwise create polarity for 'stupid girls'. Ultra masculinity with mid range unnatural traits is not a sin, it's actually high consciousness.  

There's no harm in wanting a relationship founded on love where you take into account eachother's natural weaknesses either and rely on eachother's strengths.  

???????

9 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

@Proserpina

say that to the "stupid girls" not to me 

Thought you were referencing the feminine in this thread gushing over the masculine.  

???????

@Leo Gura Some of what you said about couples being in their 40s and 0.00whatever1 percent of people having capacity to engage in a conscious relationship - don't you think that's a bit of a limiting belief? I get the point you're trying to make is that it's rare. But stating hyperbolic statistics or arbitrary timelines for an equally arbitrary goal seems rather limiting.

24 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Thought you were referencing the feminine in this thread gushing over the masculine.  

Observe the highly masculine dominance of the feminine over masculinity. 

It's funny but try to mirror it

Observe the couple on the video. See it from another perspective. 

He is sweating to satisfy her "vulnerable" femininity while she is holding his hand and looking at him sooo sweet vibing at him... if you don't do it my femininity will fuck up your masculine existence! 

Edited by Insane butterfly

He needs a stylist. 

Consciousness talk is the most boring cringe af , gotta miss the old Leo. 

Edited by Striving for more

1 hour ago, itsnutsandbolts said:

@Leo Gura Some of what you said about couples being in their 40s and 0.00whatever1 percent of people having capacity to engage in a conscious relationship - don't you think that's a bit of a limiting belief? I get the point you're trying to make is that it's rare. But stating hyperbolic statistics or arbitrary timelines for an equally arbitrary goal seems rather limiting.

No, it's not a limiting belief because Leo will achieve it for himself one day.

A limiting belief is an excuse for "why" you personally cannot do it.

The statistic that Leo made up is merely observation of the idiocy in society, it has nothing to do with himself.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven I guess you're right, limiting belief doesn't seem like the right terminology there. For the record, I do think those observations are accurate, but I also think they can be limiting, unless they are coupled with encouragement to practice skills that would contribute to conscious relationships. Just like how you can go out and approach 50 girls a night, you can practice emotional regulation in 50 different interactions.

Also, what constitutes achieving a conscious relationship? One conscious interaction between a couple? Two? Ten? A thousand? Does one emotionally reactive interaction mean your relationship is no longer conscious?

It's not something you 'achieve' one day, it's an ongoing process that you consciously engage in. That's the work, and it's constant. And that's also why 99.whatever-arbirtrary-percentage99 of people don't do it, because they are looking for a distinct ROI that quite often never shows up.

It wouldn't be being emotional but a matter of honesty.

If the context and situation are appropriate, you can express your hurt, for example, by what somebody did to you. 

"I felt hurt when you said such thing about me."

You can pretend the hurt, in this case, isn't there like many do.

In intimate relationships, I see this communication as essential for its long-term health. Besides, being overly emotional isn't needed. You can admit with confidence a certain feeling was there, depending on the situation. Isn't this being a coward masked as masculinity? We're afraid to admit and communicate certain feelings.

I'm not suggesting that we have to be "emotional", just plain honest depending on the context and relationship.

Edited by UnbornTao

11 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Developed feminine is sweet, cheerful and calm. Masculine further balances out the calmness of the feminine.  That's the ideal, developed relationship.   She has to work on her calmness, just as the masculine has to work on his heart. 

I can pull this off like half the time and if I'm medicated. 

Masculine and Feminine have extremes. When Masculininity is extreme it is violent, suppressive, controlling, territorial.

Femininity when it is extreme it is chaotic, unorganized, random, etc.

The issue a lot of men have is women try to deny this aspect. You love bringing up the extreme aspects of the masculine but avoid the extreme aspects of the feminine. Chaos is necessary for growth and improvement. In some interpretations chaos meant undefined, or potential. It is the impermanence principle. It is why women are more open-minded, are more expressive, and why spirituality is so closely linked to the feminine. The desire to expand is a feminine desire. Its the creative aspect, the desire to not be bounded by conformity. Taken to its extreme it is chaotic, and counterproductive. When balanced with the Masculine you have creation. Newness, ingenuity. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

57 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t think that this type of interaction is rare platonically or romantically? Who tf do y’all hang around??

Are you married with this level of a partner? Also have you been paying attention at all to current events? Birth rates are at an all time low. The divide between men and women post the invention of social media has pushed men and women apart. It is literally a global issue. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-korea-elderly-death/south-koreans-face-lonely-deaths-as-confucian-traditions-fade-idUSBRE90K05A20130121

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodokushi#:~:text=Kodokushi (孤独死) or lonely,and Japan's increasingly elderly population.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hong-kong-women-rather-die-094022451.html

This divide is happening all over the world. The modernization of humanity has dynamically changed the way men and women interact in relationships substantially and as a result has made co-habitation and other factors an issue. So yeah its gotten worse not better. Birth rates are down, marriage rates are down, and a lot more lonely people lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t think that this type of interaction is rare platonically or romantically? Who tf do y’all hang around??

Have a boyfriend for 2 years and your eyes will open :P

It's Love.

16 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't know, seems completely staged.

LDO

19 hours ago, Insane butterfly said:

You get it?

I do

19 hours ago, Insane butterfly said:

All these "yes my love" " I love your sadness" and so on is Horseshit! Ask this idiot how much sadness he can handle for the next 30 40 years. 

I agree.

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Are you married with this level of a partner?

No, I’m 22 years old and I haven’t even finished my education. Marriage isn’t remotely in my mind at the moment. 
But I do have plenty of examples of healthy relationships in my life that are both platonic and romantic. Sure, it can be challenging to find a man who genuinely has their shit together, but they are out there and healthy relationships aren’t reserved to .001% of people. It isn’t nearly that rare.

53 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Are you married with this level of a partner? Also have you been paying attention at all to current events? Birth rates are at an all time low. The divide between men and women post the invention of social media has pushed men and women apart. It is literally a global issue. 

It isn’t social media, it’s money. Birth rates are low because people can barely support themselves much less a child. The main things that have changed are the fact that women aren’t financially dependent on men and that they have more control over their lives and career due to birth control. We have seen our mothers and grandmothers put up and shit up when they were treated wrongly because they didn’t have anywhere to go. And we have been warned and told to not do the same. And since we have the economic means to support ourselves, we are less likely to put up with y’all’s bullshit. We aren’t growing apart from men, we just aren’t held hostage anymore.

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

@soos_mite_ah Every healthy relationships youve ever seen consists of constant issues. Try to dig deeper into, appearances can be deceiving. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?