Ya know

Light side v Dark Side

14 posts in this topic

Light side code

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.[9]

Dark Side Code

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me

why is one right and the other wrong?

@Ya know

Right and wrong are relative to what you want to achieve and if happy life is what you aim for then taking light side code is better.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

What is good? Everything that heightens the feeling of power in man, the will to power, power itself. What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome - Nietzsche 

Grey jedi code:

Flowing through all, there is balance

There is no peace without a passion to create

There is no passion without peace to guide

Knowledge fades without the strength to act

Power blinds without the serenity to see

There is freedom in life

There is purpose in death

The Force is all things and I am the Force

DAMN. I LOVE Dark things. There are so many artworks and creative things that are DARK. Dark with Warmth, and Love. I didn't find the reason why myself feel this way yet. But I just love it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a saying like:"God is omnipotent and does nothing, While the devil is full of evil, diligent and courage./上帝万能游手无为, 魔鬼万恶鞠躬勇为。" Some people feel to be evil means against the conventions/breaking the rules.

This is more or less the distinction between the Right and the Left Hand path. Like you have shown, they both lead to the same destination only from different directions. The Right Hand path is slower but surer, the Left Hand path is faster but more dangerous. Take your pick!

1 hour ago, Ya know said:

What is good? Everything that heightens the feeling of power in man, the will to power, power itself. What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome - Nietzsche 

Yes, Nietzsche’s last few books are a good case study in one form of the Left Hand path. However, to a certain extent this is just Nietzsche poking fun at Christianity, a satire by inversion, so I wouldn’t take it too seriously. There are openings to profound light in Nietzsche: “For all things are baptized at the font of eternity, and beyond good and evil; good and evil themselves, however, are but intervening shadows and damp afflictions and passing clouds.”

Also, power isn’t limited to a dark and subterranean force: Shakti, the main goddess of Hindu cults, literally means Power, and the related terms Sekhmet (“she-who-is-powerful”) and Shekinah (Divine Glory) from Egyptian and Hebrew religion have a similar meaning.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Light=Love and Truth

Darkness=Fear, Pain & Falsehood

What do you prefer?

Your choice.

35 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Light=Love and Truth

Darkness=Fear, Pain & Falsehood

Not necessarily. The Left Hand path, or the path of Darkness, is chosen because the ultimate nature of reality can only be conceived of in negative terms. Ultimately, the aim is to transcend both light and darkness and attain to the Radiance of the Divine Darkness:

Supernal Triad, Deity above all essence, knowledge and goodness; Guide of Christians to Divine Wisdom; direct our path to the ultimate summit of your mystical knowledge, most incomprehensible, most luminous and most exalted, where the pure, absolute and immutable mysteries of theology are veiled in the dazzling obscurity of the secret Silence, outshining all brilliance with the intensity of their Darkness, and surcharging our blinded intellects with the utterly impalpable and invisible fairness of glories surpassing all beauty.

Let this be my prayer; but do, in the diligent exercise of mystical contemplation, leave behind the senses and the operations of the intellect, and all things sensible and intellectual, and all things in the world of being and nonbeing, that you may arise by unknowing towards the union, as far as is attainable, with it that transcends all being and all knowledge. For by the unceasing and absolute renunciation of yourself and of all things you may be borne on high, through pure and entire self-abnegation, into the superessential Radiance of the Divine Darkness.

- Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite, The Mystical Theology.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

1 hour ago, Oeaohoo said:

attain to the Radiance of the Divine Light:

Corrected it for you

4 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Corrected it for you

Cool. Just words. Nothing&something. Moving or stay the same. Devil or god. Pick one you like and play.

45 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Corrected it for you

Very good! You were actually correcting Pseudo-Dionysius though…

This seems like a typical new-age confusion; focusing only on the positive aspects of life and reality. There is a darkness which is beyond all light.

4 hours ago, Oeaohoo said:

Very good! You were actually correcting Pseudo-Dionysius though…

This seems like a typical new-age confusion; focusing only on the positive aspects of life and reality. There is a darkness which is beyond all light.

Reality in the absolute sense is Goodness. The word darkness would never come to mind from that perspective.

This line is kind of cringy, but the more I think about my life it makes sense.

Personally I think I have a strong pain body, demon, whatever you wish to call it and with that comes a lot of energy.

When I use it I take a lot of action and am more focused.

It's hard to control without consciousness though, and have had incidents where I behave like an animal haha.

Reminds me of Jesus - ''Be in the world, not of it''

The world is my ego life / mind / reptilian brain - the not of it is the awareness beyond,

11 hours ago, Ya know said:

11 hours ago, Ya know said:

Dark Side Code

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me

why is one right and the other wrong?

It isn't wrong because it is not the real dark side. The real darkness is fear. Passion is creation, divinity, love. Light