bmcnicho

A Psychedelic Entity Has Told Me To Take Salvia

30 posts in this topic

@Hojo Has there been documented cases of things like that happening?  From everything I’ve read, as long as you’re mentally healthy, no matter how crazy things get while tripping, your sober mind should return once the drug wears off

Of course, people have believed in demonic possession for thousands of years, but I’m skeptical that it would occur to a mentally healthy individual and be permanent

@Aleister Crowleyy The entity claims to be a machine elf who comes to different people in different forms. My girlfriend saw it as a humanoid figure in dark robes.  It came across as a stern parental figure who gave her useful guidance, although it seems like it could become more harsh if it’s not listened to

25 minutes ago, bmcnicho said:

It came across as a stern parental figure who gave her useful guidance, although it seems like it could become more harsh if it’s not listened to

Sounds like some trauma being stirred up. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

11 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@Razard86 I understand the perspective that entities are a distraction and that you should aim straight for the highest wisdom on your own.  Although I don’t view the idea of an entity giving dosing instructions as inherently bad.  It’s been said that spirits instructed Amazonian tribes on how to make ayahuasca. Although it’s also possible that they combined thousands of plants together over time and just happened to stumble upon it at some point

But I will take some time to think about it and come to my own decision

Great!!! Glad you considered it!!! Hope it all works out for you!! Hope you stay safe and blessed!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, AuroraDream said:

*tells you to make your own decisions yet instructs you to let go of this idea of listening to entities and realize you're god.... hmmm.

Do what I say but think for yourself 

Umm its called advice. I can tell you to make your own decision and then call out your logical reasoning and why I think your thinking is wrong. Its still up to you to make your own decision. There is no hypocrisy there you are grasping. But hey....you can still do you regardless of what I think. Its called sharing your thoughts, which is what me and you are doing right now.

Or are you telling Leo to not think for himself by disagreeing with what he is doing...you know the same thing Leo just did?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

you can still do you regardless of what I think.

umm hi yes i know i can thanks for letting me know

Probably best not to do that, unless you're absolutely sure how higher dimensional entities operate. Much better to practice a routine on your own terms. If there happens to be an entity that wants to help you then and there, then you'll be focused on receiving exactly what you need for your specific goal. 

On 6/11/2022 at 8:28 AM, bmcnicho said:

@Aleister Crowleyy The entity claims to be a machine elf who comes to different people in different forms. My girlfriend saw it as a humanoid figure in dark robes.  It came across as a stern parental figure who gave her useful guidance, although it seems like it could become more harsh if it’s not listened to

If you're listening to some entity's advice, at least find out what its intentions are, what is it getting out of this relationship etc.

A figure in dark robes doesn't seem like what a loving being would appear as.

I've done Salvia divinorum and its not super dangerous at low dosages, just remember, stop listening to others, do your own research before doing it.
Take full responsibility for your decisions and actions. Salvia is not fun, it takes you into a dream like state where everything gets distorted and can be very scary. The good thing is it doesn't last too long.