bmcnicho

A Psychedelic Entity Has Told Me To Take Salvia

30 posts in this topic

My girlfriend has made contact with an entity during her last 4 trips who, after imparting it’s wisdom, will instruct her to take a specific dose of a substance to receive the next message.  A couple weeks ago, it told her that it was going to contact me as well, and said that I should combine mushrooms with Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds at specific doses to receive the message

I had a great trip with a full ego death and lots of great insights, but it didn’t end up contacting me.  Earlier today, it told her that it tried to, but my mind was resisting it.  While I wasn’t consciously resisting, (I went into it open to receiving the message) the idea that this entity could be “real” (whatever that means) does scare me a bit.

Now, it’s telling us both to take salvia in order to enter its dimension. I wasn’t planning on ever trying salvia though, since Leo says it’s dangerous. However, it seems arrogant to disobey a psychedelic entity of unknown power. Also, it could cause us both to face consequences in future trips if I refused to take it.

It did say that we could take a few months off from psychedelics to prepare (which might be healthy at this point) and that I could start with a low dose at first

Does anyone have experience with this type of entity? And do people think the dangers of salvia are serious enough that I still shouldn’t take it?

1 hour ago, bmcnicho said:

However, it seems arrogant to disobey a psychedelic entity of unknown power.

What's dangerous and delusional is trusting some "entity" you haven't even seen, and using that as guidance for dosing psychedelics.

This is totally irresponsible and violates the fundamental principle of our work here: which is to take 100% responsibility and sovereignty over your development.

Stop foolishly trusting others, including your girlfriend. Trust yourself. Think for yourself. If you are putting a chemical into your body the only valid justification for that is because YOU decided it is correct. Not because someone told you, and you are just following orders.

You are God. Stop playing games with these "entities". The only thing that exists is yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you think it’s possible though that there could be entities living in other planes of existence that have access to knowledge and wisdom that humans lack under normal states of consciousness? I’m also open to the possibility that this thing only exists in her imagination (although I suppose ultimately the distinction between real and imaginary breaks down)

Yes, generally I would like to make my own informed decisions regarding substances and dosage.  However, it seems possibly foolish to reject a potential spirit guide, if such a thing exists.  And I wouldn’t want it to angrily visit me in the future, although I don’t know how likely that would be

Edited by bmcnicho

4 minutes ago, bmcnicho said:

@Leo Gura Do you think it’s possible though that there could be entities living in other planes of existence that have access to knowledge and wisdom that humans lack under normal states of consciousness? I’m also open to the possibility that this thing only exists in her imagination (although I suppose ultimately the distinction between real and imaginary breaks down)

Yes, generally I would like to make my own informed decisions regarding substances and dosage.  However, it seems possibly foolish to reject a potential spirit guide, if such a thing exists.  And I wouldn’t want it to angrily visit me in the future, although I don’t know how likely that would be

??????

3 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@Leo Gura Do you think it’s possible though that there could be entities living in other planes of existence that have access to knowledge and wisdom that humans lack under normal states of consciousness?

If you dream it up, it is.

What's foolish is to outsource your dosing of a very dangerous chemical to a fictional entity based on hearsay from a girl.

I would not trust a girl to cook me a healthy dinner, nevermind how to dose psychedelics.

How about you use your brain to guide yourself?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would not trust a girl to cook me a healthy dinner

That's a bit much Leo. But hear I ya. If you don't a woman well you have no clue what she would put in the food. 

4 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

Bmcnicho you can do whatever you want...but this entity is something that is YOU. Its not above you or beneath you. I really don't think you understand when we say you are God. Right now you still think you are some limited human. There is no entity that is above you or beneath you. Everything is interconnected. But hey....you are going to do what you end up doing anyway. So if you do choose to do it, take a low dose. You will regret taking a high dosage if you do...cause well....you will have no control. 

But I suggest looking at this situation from Leo's perspective in this case.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Not much new to add here.. you're imagining the DMT entity - which is yourself. And well you should really be listening to your own judgment on taking psychedelics. You are your spirit guide also. :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

"Don't go there." - Dr. Hawkins

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

you have no clue what she would put in the food

Now you guys are giving me ideas.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

17 minutes ago, puporing said:

Now you guys are giving me ideas.

Lol.....hey!!! Don't put that on me!!! 

Hey @bmcnicho look up this url. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol.....hey!!! Don't put that on me!!! 

:D:D:D

@Razard86 I understand the perspective that entities are a distraction and that you should aim straight for the highest wisdom on your own.  Although I don’t view the idea of an entity giving dosing instructions as inherently bad.  It’s been said that spirits instructed Amazonian tribes on how to make ayahuasca. Although it’s also possible that they combined thousands of plants together over time and just happened to stumble upon it at some point

But I will take some time to think about it and come to my own decision

Edited by bmcnicho

*tells you to make your own decisions yet instructs you to let go of this idea of listening to entities and realize you're god.... hmmm.

Do what I say but think for yourself 

@Loba 9_9 yep. I think the only real awakening with this community will be the realization of how toxic it is.

@bmcnicho hello. make sure to get a vibe off of it. Is it a good or bad entity? If it came to you, it likely has bad intentions unless it is ancestors or guides. don’t trust entities just because they’re from somewhere else, they could be dangerous or acting from bad intentions. I have some experience with both angels and malicious beings. angels don’t come knocking at your doorstep. demons do, because they want to be let in. also under psychedelics you’re more susceptible to illusion and attacks. be careful 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

@AuroraDream @Loba You guys need some more nuance here geebuz. Of course ultimately it is up to you.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would not trust a girl to cook me a healthy dinner, nevermind how to dose psychedelics.

But she is Leo right? You and her are one aren't you?? Maybe she is trying to poison you out of love cause she/you knows you are an idiot. 

Think about it. 

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

But she is Leo right? You and her are one aren't you?? Maybe she is trying to poison you out of love cause she/you knows you are an idiot. 

Think about it. 

???

Though it's not making much sense what you say either... Why would you poison yourself? Are you a masochist???

Edited by puporing

9 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@Razard86 I understand the perspective that entities are a distraction and that you should aim straight for the highest wisdom on your own.  Although I don’t view the idea of an entity giving dosing instructions as inherently bad.  It’s been said that spirits instructed Amazonian tribes on how to make ayahuasca. Although it’s also possible that they combined thousands of plants together over time and just happened to stumble upon it at some point

But I will take some time to think about it and come to my own decision

What if the entity wants your conciousness to leave your body so it can inhabit it. So it wants you to do saliva so your conciousness will travel to a cup and it will take over your body and you will have nowhere to go back to so you remain as a cup or you end up as a schizophrenic voice in your own mind while the entity is in control