SQAAD

Sometimes i want to Kill People

51 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@RMQualtrough

To a fool like you who has not read carefully the thread, everything is crystal clear and super obvious  ^__^

Thank you for the free diagnosis man. 

@RMQualtrough Stfu

36 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

As far as the rage part, i disagree. When you have all your needs met then yeah you can act very spiritual and not be prone to rage or anger. But i can, just for a day, ruin your health, steal all your money, lock you up somewhere for the rest of your life. Lets see how you will feel afterwards lol. 

The highlighted parts should be in line with your opinion.
And I believe many people would react with fear in your example, not rage.

On 9.6.2022 at 2:35 PM, Ima Freeman said:

The rage is still a natural reflex, that healthy people with an stable, peaceful environment normally do not encounter.

@Loba

23 hours ago, Loba said:

I would just let it go, people are disrespectful all the time.  I live with a borderline and a codependent who needs to scapegoat, they get off on pushing their fake ass personality onto me.  They survive by abusing me, especially in the morning.  Then they claim I am the one doing it to them, it's super crazy inducing behaviour.  I am just waiting for the day that they die from old age and go to hell where they belong.  They abuse me, and then threaten to kick me out, they have taken my animals to the animal shelter while I was in the hospital, they treat my retarded brother like the golden child.  I get it, people can push you past their limits, but just remember - death is the equalizer, they do all die one day, and hopefully, if you're lucky, they will with a lifetime of regret.  No one gets out of this alive.  We all die.  You don't have to speed up the process, let them suffer in their own unique ways.  They always do it to themselves in the end.

Who you gon be when the world gets fried
Listen to your friend, it’s the voice inside
If you lose me where the hell you gonna go
Take somebodies life who the hell gonna know
Who you gon be when the world gets fried
Listen to your friend, it’s the voice inside
If you lose me where the hell you gonna go
Take somebodies life who the hell gonna know

I understand your pain.

You seem like a strong individual who can handle a lot. Do your best to change your environment.

Yes in general people are very low consciousness and toxic. We just need to focus and make the shift internally.

Its very easy to hate humanity with all of its egotism and greed. But its a challenge to love and understand them.

@SQAAD

I've found it useful to, when I start to feel like what you're feeling, take it out on a heavy bag, weights, exercises and martial arts. WAY better than to beat up the person on the spot, even if it's not satisfying to avenge yourself, you get to channel that extra energy into tasks that require more labour, physically and mentally.

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I don't have social anxiety. But i have been hurt by the behavior of other people in the past.

This has caused some resentment towards the human race. And that is the reason, sometimes i may have thoughts of killing some fkers who have mistreated me. That is very normal.

You probably grew up without much hurt from others. So you probably don't understand the situation. If you never have felt hatred towards the entire human race, then it is hard to understand.

In the case of the pharmacists, i just got angry. But nothing too severe. I did not wanna kill her. I wanted to insult her yeah of course. 

I just don't like when people are misdiagnosing the situation i am describing.

The title was just to show a general abstract idea i entertain sometimes when i feel nihilistic.

That is fair enough. But you should understand that this is trauma, and not 'normal' per se. It may be normal for people who have gone through your particular experiences in life, which is of course understandable and totally fine.

But feeling a desire to kill (or just getting excessively angry) after being mistreated or disrespected is something you should aim to stop experiencing in your day-to-day life. I get the sense that you don't really want to change that part of yourself, though. To me, you seem relatively defensive over it

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

I know that others have their own issues but i still think ''what did he not like about me ''. And that makes me feel bad. Because it creates uncertainty and doubt about myself. Your mind really wants to know why the other person acted that way. And it usually starts thinking about all your possible flaws.

This is a symptom of anxiety/social-anxiety. Not saying that's what you have, but it is a symptom. One that I experience very strongly.

Sometimes i want to Kill People

Who doesn't?

@SQAAD Some people want to act like they don't fart don't listen to them.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:33 AM, Loba said:

I am just waiting for the day that they die from old age

life is too short.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

@SQAAD Sounds like you need to work on your mental filter. I have sImar thoughts from time to time. 

Stop wanting people , complete strangers doing their jobs to kiss your ass. They have their own shit going on.

Learn to embrace when someone gives you a matter of fact response without needing them to please you emotionally.

She hasn’t heard of it, matter of fact. There’s nothing more to it. You should be so full of love you need it not in return.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Best revenge is not revenge. 

Think about it. Its just that you are in a more reactive mode than normal. It has occured to me aswell. There are people in my job that if they bothered me once I would not hesitate to assasinate in the office. Not joking. They have felt my aura and thought intentions of extreme rage were they themselves have said that im capable of killing. But ofc I control my self. With them knowing I would, Its enough for them to not even play. 

But, theres a better option. Being completely unreactive (untouched/centered) and happy. This will make others trying to hit you emotionally explode inside. Just be ware and stay distant. But unreactivity will make them go crazy. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 6/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, SQAAD said:

@ZenAlex

One could argue for the opposite. Still though if i come and spit  in your face, you probably won't like it very much. 

So your advice does not hold any water. It sounds similar to like ''the problem is that rape bothers you too much, get over it''. lol

I do believe everyone is entitled to respect, but don't always expect to get it. If everyone wasn't entitled to respect every society wouldn't put such an emphasis on kindness, politeness etc. Even ancient cultures taught respect for all life. So respect is our birthright, and as loving beings we shouldn't tolerate disrespect, but we shouldn't spread it either. 

So yeah respect is important to all relationships. If you feel someone doesn't respect you, you don't have to stick around and tolerate it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@SQAAD  Life is beautifully designed in the way that it will help you run into these situations again and again until you finally heal that part of yourself that thinks it needs respect from others.

Your subconscious mind will actually guide you into situations where you feel disrespected. It not only helps you interpret situations in that way, but also influences your behaviour in ways you're not aware of, to cause others to behave in a way which helps you get triggered in that way.

I remember having reactions like that. I was not very mentally stable at the time.

As an example, once I was late for the bus, I saw the bus driver look at me but drive off anyway. I took this personally and flipped him off. ?

My girlfriend rightly asked why I did that.

I felt disrespected.

This is a perfect candidate for shadow work!

Lots of pain to uncover that has nothing to do with the lady at the store, I guarantee it.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/