Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LoseYourvelf

A few questions I'm struggling to integrate after my last awakening

6 posts in this topic

For living the most fulfilling human life and reducing suffering in it, do you think their is a greater need for the "practice" of being able to stay in one state of consciousness for a long period of time and keep elements of your conscious the same for long periods of time or on the other hand is there a greater need in being able to adapt with things and to practice generally experiencing things randomly and as new and trying not to conform to a daily routine/model, going with the flow let's say etc?

Which do you think tends do be more A. spiritually productive and B. human wellbeing and health productive, are they the same or different? If it's both for either end, which would win it out and be more important if you had to choose one and stick to it for YOU specifically and why?

....... I swear I feel like you guys aren't even trying anymore. Let me ask you some questions. Name some characteristics of the Ego. What is the ego obsessed with?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

....... I swear I feel like you guys aren't even trying anymore. Let me ask you some questions. Name some characteristics of the Ego. What is the ego obsessed with?

Obsessed with itself and own desire

8 hours ago, LoseYourvelf said:

For living the most fulfilling human life and reducing suffering in it, do you think their is a greater need for the "practice" of being able to stay in one state of consciousness for a long period of time and keep elements of your conscious the same for long periods of time or on the other hand is there a greater need in being able to adapt with things and to practice generally experiencing things randomly and as new and trying not to conform to a daily routine/model, going with the flow let's say etc?

Which do you think tends do be more A. spiritually productive and B. human wellbeing and health productive, are they the same or different? If it's both for either end, which would win it out and be more important if you had to choose one and stick to it for YOU specifically and why?

Great question, welcome to the forum! :) 

I'm not sure about the proper answer for this, but I can tell you how I approach it: 
When I meditate, I focus on pure consciousness by letting go of every content of consciousness. 
When I'm living my daily life, I practice radical acceptance by lovingly embracing every challenge of the day, knowing that nothing can touch what I really am. But to do this, I need the meditation to know the I. And to have time to meditate, I need to do my daily tasks, earn money, and so on. 
And to do both, I don't really have any time left for free-flow, only when others invite me to flow with them. :D 

15 hours ago, LoseYourvelf said:

Obsessed with itself and own desire

Correct. So next question....where do you think the desire to be MORE PRODUCTIVE comes from? I'm sure when you mean productive you are also saying you want to be more efficient (get more done in the shortest time possible) as well right? So now ask yourself.....where would this desire to be productive come from?

Hint: I'm not saying its bad...its to point out the source of these desires.....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Correct. So next question....where do you think the desire to be MORE PRODUCTIVE comes from? I'm sure when you mean productive you are also saying you want to be more efficient (get more done in the shortest time possible) as well right? So now ask yourself.....where would this desire to be productive come from?

Hint: I'm not saying its bad...its to point out the source of these desires.....

Great questions thank you, relative to my person goals/health/wellbeing/self-love right now being productive would be akin to "the deepest version of true self love" I could give to this guy, positive productivity (in the sense of what I can best judge to give myself what I need as fast as I can get myself it) would be the best function/model I could imagine relative to this guy typing here however relative to my true self (this guy AND "Not this guy") it would be just an illusion of self, a step or form deduced "item" of self and a deeper version of true love, being "truer" to the actual identity of self, would be that no "level of", "tuning of" or version of "productivity" or "none-productivity" can be chosen over the others as ultimately powerful self-made illusions are self-verifying and every infinitesimal level/version on that dial relative to any/every situation possible IS ultimate truth and equally an illusion. So that's definitely where I get more lost/unavailable to integrate that truth into the aforementioned "relative-human life" answer because "going with the flow" or the "inaction" that the latter perspective I gave would suggest, right now, for me, doesn't equal positive/healthy productivity to me, at least I think, I seem to think I'd stay on this negative path usually if I followed the inaction path.

Though in typing all of that I'm very very inclined to think that I'm a fool who has the ability/power to "test" both of these and in fact, I have been testing the "inaction one" for quite some time now, though I like to hide that truth from myself and it's use has expired to some extent so I do need to get my shit together to truly effect myself positively, which I will indeed do before posting here again, thanks, til next time!