iboughtleosbooklist

Leo, delete your radical implications of oneness video

47 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If your life is good right now, why roll the reincarnation dice?

Right now it is minimal suffering. I've engineered it in a way I don't have to work. I do have to live with my parents though. I've lost desire for basically everything except movement, food, shelter, and being taken care of by my parents. Despite all this I'm still miserable and experience very little happiness (not sure if I was ever really happy tbh). 

51 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

question that freedom you think God really has. Does it really seem that God is free to you?

Maybe free to suffer. Sure. I’ll give you that. 

Hahaha God has absolute freedom, no limits. You try to put the decision away from you. YOU are God, there is no God outside of you. And YOU are absolutely free. So tell me what it is that you chose NOW. Absolute Beauty and Perfection? Or rather suffering? It is your choice. You are God. You are free to chose from both options.

Edited by Michael Jackson

55 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Cheers brah, I hope you are right.

Cheers :P

2 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Hahaha God has absolute freedom, no limits. You try to put the decision away from you. YOU are God, there is no God outside of you. And YOU are absolutely free. So tell me what it is that you chose NOW. Absolute Beauty and Perfection? Or rather suffering? It is your choice. You are God. You are free to chose from both options.

How do I get rid of my tension headaches without taking drugs?

5 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Hahaha God has any freedom. You try to put the decision away from you. YOU are God, there is no God outside of you. And YOU are absolutely free. So tell me what it is that you chose NOW. Absolute Beauty and Perfection? Or rather suffering? It is your choice. You are God. You are free to chose from both options.

You completely cut out the part which has everything to do with what I wrote. And you directed it to our own selves. Which is hijacking God to be what we want God to be, for our own survival.

God is Selfless. You are forgetting that. You can be God however much you want. All the Consciousness/Joy/Pleasure you can ever desire. But what is truly a test of your Consciousness/Joy/Pleasure, is when that is on the line and you have to be a giving God, rather than a receiving only God.

Anyhow. No point to even write these things. It's all word salad to peoples ears anyway.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

57 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Cheers brah, I hope you are right.

Cheers :P

4 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

How do I get rid of my tension headaches without taking drugs?

Who are you asking this? YOU are God... 

Start to trust in your own power to solve this problem and believe that it's possible. Search for a solution in many different areas (medical, spiritual, emotional, correct breathing, correct eating, etc..)

If you trust you can get rid of it.

4 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

You completely cut out the part which has everything to do with what I wrote. And you directed it to our own selves. Which is hijacking God to be what we want God to be, for our own survival.

God is Selfless. You are forgetting that. You can be God however much you want. All the Consciousness/Joy/Pleasure you can ever desire. But what is truly a test of your Consciousness/Joy/Pleasure, is when that is on the line and you have to be a giving God, rather than a receiving only God.

Anyhow. No point to even write these things. It's all word salad to peoples ears anyway.

Well for me this is not a word salad and I appreciate your view.

The irony is, by giving you are receiving. Because who are you giving to? Only yourself of course. The more selfless you become the better life will get. And im full selflessness you will recognize the juice in even the pain, and you will realize that it is all your creation. You created pain. And all the pain was just yourself (absolute beauty) masked as pain.

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

Well for me this is not a word salad and I appreciate your view.

The irony is, by giving you are receiving. Because who are you giving to? Only yourself of course. The more selfless you become the better life will get. And im full selflessness you will recognize the juice in even the pain, and you will realize that it is all your creation. You created pain. And all the pain was just yourself (absolute beauty) masked as pain.

There you are :x

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

If you are in the infinite now there is no suffering. Your ego  is misinterpreting it. It is a coping mechanism. 

In Tate we trust

Hey man there's two separate issues in your question :

First I'm sorry to hear that watching Leo's video has triggered some intense feelings in you and I advise you to take care of yourself and maybe try to avoid these kinds of topics for a while. If I told you that you were only real when skydiving but you had a massive fear of heights and would actually hate skydiving, you probably shouldn't go at least for a while until you've gotten over your fear and are comfortable with the idea. To be honest who cares what is real or not, if it is not bettering your life.

Now to answer your question. YOU have not gone through all this suffering and you will not. That is because you are not identified with God. If you were, you would find all this suffering beautiful. Why do you think suffering exists? Only so we can know what love is.

1 hour ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Cooope. How do you know this? The way I'm getting out of here is by roping. Suffering until old age is pointless.

If you actually knew what Leo was talking about (even though he gets delusional with the drugs e.g. healing miracles), then you would understand I think...

If you're just gonna watch some dude and not even have experience of what he's talking about, go pick up a copy of The Bible.

If you knew what you are, as in, experienced it directly and NOT bullshit like "omg I watched Leo and had an awakening" that some people go on about (ridiculous), then you know THAT "thing" cannot itself suffer etc. It is what suffering and such appear in.

@iboughtleosbooklist Take responsibility for your mind. Notice you're not doing that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Have you watched Leo's older videos?

A good foundation is necessary before you can grasp advanced topics.

If you can't, you always have the option to choose to not watch the video. 

2 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

How do I get rid of my tension headaches

Your body is so wise. It's telling you with the headaches to let go of what doesn't feel good right now. Of course believing what you wrote in the OP stresses the system to overthink and panic about this. Let go. Rest now.

Ground yourself. Let go of this topic and immerse yourself in the reality. Feel into your body. Let go of any attached interpretation of reality. Notice every thought that doesn't feel good and direct your mind towards that what you find good.

1 hour ago, thibault said:

First I'm sorry to hear that watching Leo's video has triggered some intense feelings in you and I advise you to take care of yourself and maybe try to avoid these kinds of topics for a while. If I told you that you were only real when skydiving but you had a massive fear of heights and would actually hate skydiving, you probably shouldn't go at least for a while until you've gotten over your fear and are comfortable with the idea. To be honest who cares what is real or not, if it is not bettering your life.

Thank you!

I feel like watching these videos without being able to control one's mind is like tripping without being able to meditatively direct one's thoughts.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

You won’t 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You won’t 

This is what I needed to hear.

Absolute Infinity has no limits. Therefore it is possible to experience any possible life. But just because it is possible doesn't mean that you inevitably will experience all possible lifes.

It is also possible that from now on, you will only experience good lifes.

I believe Absolute Infinity is made of infinitely many consciousnesses.

This belief is somewhat similar to Leo's concept of Infinitely many Gods:

My concept (and Leo's concept probably too) means that all the other people here on earth for example, they might be you from the past or future, but it is far more likely that they are a completely different and seperate consciousness. And that you have never and will never experience them.

Your consciousness experiences its own lives, and it is possible to only experience good lives.

I therefore disagree with Leo's "radical implications of oneness" video. And I share your opinion that it would be best if he deletes it, regardless of whether the content of the video is true or not.

Because the potential for existential crises and suffering is too high. 

Edited by GreenWoods

6 hours ago, Vincent S said:

We definitely are. 

Of course not, but look around you in the world. And then question that freedom you think God really has. Does it really seem that God is free to you? Maybe free to suffer. Sure. I’ll give you that. 

God is a multifaceted being. Of course in higher levels God is already free. But right here, right now, God has to deal with what Is.

It’s time to really wake up and recollect the pieces and move beyond. For all of us.

I'm so glad you get it. People don't seem to understand that God is multifaceted. They keep trying to put God in a box. They do not understand what it means to be ABSOLUTE INFINITY. 

Here is a secret (and it has been said before so this is a reminder) God cannot be spoken, the truth cannot be spoken. Whatever we say God is....isn't it. There hasn't been a language invented that can describe God. Everything we say is just a sign post that points....and then when you look at that direction.....nothing is there lol.

So its funny when people try to correct you....they do not realize. You can't correct someone on what God is or isn't. God is everything, and God is nothing. Out of nothing...springs everything. So when two people debate about God.....THEY ARE ARGUING ABOUT NOTHING!!! Its hilarious!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm so glad you get it. People don't seem to understand that God is multifaceted. They keep trying to put God in a box. They do not understand what it means to be ABSOLUTE INFINITY. 

Here is a secret (and it has been said before so this is a reminder) God cannot be spoken, the truth cannot be spoken. Whatever we say God is....isn't it. There hasn't been a language invented that can describe God. Everything we say is just a sign post that points....and then when you look at that direction.....nothing is there lol.

Beautiful. Thank you for your response.

Yes, indeed. At a certain stage, what is left is just Complete Silence. And within that Silence, Everything is Known. Nothing left to say, but to just Be.
Can understand why some of the awakened yogis go silent for a few years or dedicate the rest of their lives to silence.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So its funny when people try to correct you....they do not realize. You can't correct someone on what God is or isn't. God is everything, and God is nothing. Out of nothing...springs everything. So when two people debate about God.....THEY ARE ARGUING ABOUT NOTHING!!! Its hilarious!!!

Sure is. But even that is nothing in itself, arguing to nothing, about Nothing. All of it is just this. All our attempts and everything we do is just This.
Emptiness Dancing.

Edited by Vincent S

Seems like you need an awakening about the absolute goodness of God.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)