Peter Miklis

Ban me pls, and ban the Knowledge Hoarder account too

24 posts in this topic

Pernamently, pls.

I think I've squeezed all the juice from this forum, and there's really no point for me to be here.

Literaly the only point of me being here, is the spiritual advice. Any other advice here - career, dating etc. is subpar. Doesn't go into specifics and technicalities, because that's not the main focus of this forum - the focus of this forum and all the work on actualized.org is to ultimately realize God - and survival is secondary. That's why you see a lot of people in their teens and 20s comming here, trying out psychadelics and spending entire days and weeks isolated, contemplating about the nature of existence - which is a huge mistake in my opinion. When you're young, you have to live to your fullest, you have to gain life experience, you have to make foolish mistakes, you have to be brave and ballsy, you have to build foundation for your life - not contemplate about fucking God. That can come later.

Anyway, that was a bit of a side tangent.

It's been nice experience here overall, got to know some good folk - and some obnoxious folk that made me figuratively vomit from disguist. It's all good though.

I think the forum helped me the most with challenging my limited beliefs and perspective on dating. And I got a lot of inspiration from a lot of inteligently written posts, by a very smart people, on a vast range of different topics. My mind has been stretched, so to speak. So, thank you for that, and it's been a privilige to be here.

Meanwhile, I'm on my way to potentially make 2k this month, and very likely get wasted in a house party. Because that's what you're supposed to do when you're young.

Have a good life yall, and God bless?

Will miss ya

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Now I'm really curious what @Knowledge Hoarder has got to do with this?! ??

Hahahaha you thought he wanted Knowledge Hoarder banned on some side tangent? That's probably his alt account

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

That's why you see a lot of people in their teens and 20s comming here, trying out psychadelics and spending entire days and weeks isolated, contemplating about the nature of existence - which is a huge mistake in my opinion.

It is a mistake for people in that age group including myself. But Leo has already outlined that and warned us to be aware of that trap.

But I can't help it when I mention any hardcore training or discipline, it gets dismissed as stage blue/orange, hence toxic. Happens too often here. Waste of your 20s which must be spend building your life. 

Anyways goodbye. Just delete your account instead of waiting to get banned. ?

Edited by Bobby_2021

5 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

But Leo has already outlined and warned us to be aware of that trap.

Where did he say that? link?

@Knowledge Hoarder was temporarily banned for using foul language towards another member of the forum but was not permanently banned. We will keep the account open for you to reconsider. There is no need to leave  just try to play nice and keep other people's feelings in mind as you go around doing your thing in life. (not just here)

If you still wish to have both accounts closed, let us know or reply to this message when you're next around. 

Thanks!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

7 hours ago, Osaid said:

Hahahaha you thought he wanted Knowledge Hoarder banned on some side tangent? That's probably his alt account

Would have been funny to just request the ban of another member yeah ?

I kinda couldn't imagine knowledge hoarder having a 2nd account, but apparently he does ?

Why did you have to go on a rant before you left?

"Hey guys, I'm leaving, but first I'm gonna tell you how much this place sucks"

No one cares, just leave.

1 hour ago, ZenAlex said:

Why did you have to go on a rant before you left?

"Hey guys, I'm leaving, but first I'm gonna tell you how much this place sucks"

No one cares, just leave.

Its called attention. Every being desires it. You already knew this.....lol

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

14 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Leo be like

m4jzh.jpg

Based Leo

Be-Do-Have

I'm willing to bet this entire fiasco is really about Leo's latest video on how to love life, and backlashes of some of Leo's spiritual and psychedelics videos.

Yeah, that's just his style of presentation, a bit too machoistic and to the point, which can rub some people off the wrong way. For example I've seen a few Youtubers make a video accusing Leo of being a cult leader and dogmatic. Why dogmatic? Because part of the definition of dogma and being dogmatic, is having an arrogant feeling and arrogant view of having thier view as the correct one, claiming their conclusions are the only correct one, while being closed off of other possibilities of themselves beibg wrong. Yes, in that video Leo appears dogmatic in his views, never mind the other views on God and spirituality and psychedelics, but that's only his presentation style. But understandable why some might think he's dogmatic.

46 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Its called attention. Every being desires it. You already knew this.....lol

It is called going out with a bang. Go look police activity on YouTube to see what I mean. 

In Tate we trust

15 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Now I'm really curious what @Knowledge Hoarder has got to do with this?! ??

lmao same

Be-Do-Have

: )

... You could just write a password you won't remember on both accounts and then forget them.  

Why do you want the ban? Why can't you just leave? Why do you need to draw all this attention towards yourself for wanting to leave?