caesar13

Jordan Peterson

6 posts in this topic

Hello. I am interested in learning Psychology content from JP. I could find YouTube shorts (this one for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCFpsWjDyY) but where can I find an entire video that's taught (by him) in a class?

I've checked his YT channel but I only see videos related to politics.

Thanks!

On 07/06/2022 at 6:02 PM, caesar13 said:

Hello. I am interested in learning Psychology content from JP. I could find YouTube shorts (this one for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCFpsWjDyY) but where can I find an entire video that's taught (by him) in a class?

I've checked his YT channel but I only see videos related to politics.

Thanks!

Why would you waste your precious time?

If you go to his YouTube channel and keep scrolling back you should be able to find his pre-fame lectures. He is a very exhausted Kermit the Frog nowadays and his political talking points are even more worn out than they were when he was originally making them.

Leo recently posted his Bible series on his blog so, if you want to hear the Bible reduced and profaned to the tune of Jungian “archetypes of the collective unconscious” and Piagetian developmental models, maybe you could start there!

1 hour ago, TurquoiseAngel said:

I know what you mean but such things can be useful to some people… Like Genesis said, “you have to get in to get out”!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

2 hours ago, TurquoiseAngel said:

@TurquoiseAngel  You don't say:"Dude, I can smell that Heitler is wrong./ Eww This worldview is nonsense./ Self doesn't exist/ 'Harry Potter' has biases. So Why waste the time to studying it?

I love different reasoning Models/Structures/Logics/... even if their perspectives are limited. 

To be Honest. Jordan Peterson has a lot more integrity than many ones who brought into the 'right perspective' in the first place. His temperament is good and contains great aesthetic qualities. Why don't wanna study/be curious about people like this?

His lectures on personality psychology are excellent. There is a playlist with them on his YouTube channel.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus