integral

Vaginally Plugging Psychedelics?

33 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

0.5 grams???

NO! sorry I meant 0.5mg, it was a micro-dose to test the delivery process and to get her familiar with the compound. She felt it very quickly. Will go bigger next time.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Good work. Thanks for reporting your results.

Have her test out plugging vs vaginal at full dose, same dose, and tell us which she prefers. This would be valuable research.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 07/06/2022 at 10:24 AM, integral said:

Possible business idea: Psychedelics Coated Condoms and Lubricants for a Unified Experience

I just got the trademark ™️  

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have her test out plugging vs vaginal at full dose, same dose, and tell us which she prefers. This would be valuable research.

This was on my mind, unfortunately the reason for vaginal is because she is not open to plugging, personal preference. In the future we will see if that option opens up.

It seems we need more volunteers, if anyone is willing to experiment and report that would be appreciated. 

Next frontier: Penile Plugging 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 6/14/2022 at 6:25 AM, integral said:

I think you're just kidding here, but if anyone seriously wanted to try this I'd advise against it because self-administering drugs into your dick would be a great way to give yourself priapism.

On 14/06/2022 at 3:25 PM, integral said:

This was on my mind, unfortunately the reason for vaginal is because she is not open to plugging, personal preference. In the future we will see if that option opens up.

Nice choice of words ;)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 6/14/2022 at 4:25 PM, integral said:

NOPE

Mahadev

@integral it should work if the other side also worked. It is the substance can use different route to enter the biochemistry of the organism.

Be careful thought not to create inflammation though.

LSD laced condom, you could literally fuck someone so hard they enter another dimension haha

On 6/21/2022 at 8:32 AM, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@integral it should work if the other side also worked. It is the substance can use different route to enter the biochemistry of the organism.

Be careful thought not to create inflammation though.

Yes after experimenting with it there where complications.

Its possible the virginal route caused issues but there is no way of knowing with one sample. We would need more tests.

Edited by integral