integral

Vaginally Plugging Psychedelics?

33 posts in this topic

Is it a viable absorption route and is it as effective as plugging?

Mix the substance in water and drip it into the entrance, keep a good posture for 15 minutes as it absorbs and so to not let it leak out. 

it might be more practical for woman then plugging. 

Possible business idea: Psychedelics Coated Condoms and Lubricants for a Unified Experience

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Don’t you mess up your ph levels if you do that? I wouldn’t if I were a girl. Just saying. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Dafaq did I just read. 

I'd rather snort it at that point.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Let's add this idea to the creative ideas mega thread. :P 

13 minutes ago, Loba said:

Let's add this idea to the creative ideas mega thread. :P 

HAHAHA good one

2 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Don’t you mess up your ph levels if you do that? I wouldn’t if I were a girl. Just saying. 

We could test the Ph levels of the solution and if necessary adjust it so its just right?

10 minutes ago, BenG said:

Your profile says you're a male... So, why is this on your mind?

Girl Friends Idea... i really wish i could take credit doe :D

But maybe Leo will endorse this female exclusive method, who knows, hopes are high!

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

45 minutes ago, puporing said:

Dafaq did I just read. 

I'd rather snort it at that point.

LOL!!!!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

God doesn’t take the front door 

In Tate we trust

Should work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

As a guy, I've very excited to try this.

So who did you first sleep with? 

with a psychedelic

Edited by MarkKol

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Should work.

LOL I hope everyone directs all vagina itching questions to Leo Gura of Actualized.Org

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

18 hours ago, StarStruck said:

God doesn’t take the front door 

xD

xD

xD

There are some vaginal suppositories you can buy and use for this purpose. 

Smells like the beginning of witchcraft ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Don't think that you are the first one that thought about it :D:D:D 

I did my research about it long time ago. It's not going to be as effective as classical form of plugging because vagina walls are thicker.

Now I feel like rolling an acid stripe around my dick.

Update Report: Trails have commenced, 0.5g of 4-aco-dmt administered vaginally. Effects hit within 10-15 minutes.  

Trip was as expected and successful. :ph34r:

Edited by integral

This Is What Happens When You Put DMT in Your Vagina

Edited by PenguinPablo

2 hours ago, integral said:

Update Report: Trails have commenced, 0.5g of 4-aco-dmt administered vaginally. Effects hit within 10-15 minutes.  

Trip was as expected and successful. :ph34r:

0.5 grams???

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.