Barna

I miss the time when spirituality was synonymous with open-mindedness

73 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Barna said:

I've already done the "research", and my conclusion was that we cannot know for sure if consciousness continues after physical death. But sure, I can still be stupid, that's not off the table. I'm just waiting for someone to give an actual pointer to why is it stupid what I'm stating.

Because by the very mechanism of you thinking about it, is you Creating it. Everything that is questioned by you, has to be answered by your experience.

You created the entire Universe, with just asking the question: Who and what Am I? And of course, then Everything came in to existence, for you to experience every single possible way of knowing: Who and what you are.

So If you wonder what death is, you inquire so much until you get your answer. But realize that what you seek is what you get. Your very fabric of being is created by the force of your will, desire and curiosity to know. So if you wonder what death is, your reality creates "such" a thing for you to move through and past that. Because you are not sure on what it could be.

You ask a question, and since you are Everything, of course, you have be the one who answers it.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

12 minutes ago, Barna said:

I've already done the "research", and my conclusion was that we cannot know for sure if consciousness continues after physical death. But sure, I can still be stupid, that's not off the table. I'm just waiting for someone to give an actual pointer to why is it stupid what I'm stating.

Because you haven't found what "consciousness" is. If you found what it is, you'd know why anything even exists and whether it continues beyond death.

Right now you still think you are a person who posseses consciousness or a "soul", even though your brain, which you can fuck with to experience cool shit, is as much dead matter as a rock.

Edited by RMQualtrough

3 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Because by the very mechanism of you thinking about it, is you Creating it. Everything that is questioned by you, has to be answered by your experience.

You created the entire Universe, with just asking the question: Who and what Am I? And of course, then Everything came in to existence, for you to experience every single possible way of knowing: Who and what you are.

So If you wonder what death is, you inquire so much until you get your answer. But realize that what you seek is what you get. Your very fabric of being is created by the force of your will, desire and curiosity to know. So if you wonder what death is, your reality creates "such" a thing for you to move through and past that. Because you are not sure on what it could be.

You ask a question, and since you are Everything, of course, you have be the one who answers it.

Physical death is inevitable anyway. So if this Law of Attraction force exists, then yes, I welcome death, exactly because death is the most interesting thing that I know about.

7 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Because you haven't found what "consciousness" is. If you found what it is, you'd know why anything even exists and whether it continues beyond death.

Consciousness is not a what. It's the awareness of all whats. It's a verb, not a noun. It's a meta-process, not a thing. Just because the process is processing right now, it doesn't mean that it'll process in the future. 

7 minutes ago, Barna said:

Physical death is inevitable anyway. So if this Law of Attraction force exists, then yes, I welcome death, exactly because death is the most interesting thing that I know about.

It is much more profound than some LOA force. It's our Truest Nature. We just have to realize it more and more, through trial and error, through experience. Through getting all of our questions answered. ;)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

5 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

Well, then your research is not over, because you can be sure.

You think it can be pointed to? Then you don't understand this work.

Don't think about it in your armchair and speculate, go and actually see.

Your thread was rightfully closed because you were bullshitting. And still are by creating this thread.

What did you experience that made you so sure about eternal life that you closed down your mind to other possibilities? 
I'm just curious because I've also done a lot of 5meo, for multiple months, frequently. Had a lot of psychedelic death experiences. But a psychedelic death has nothing to do with the death of consciousness because, in the psychedelic death, consciousness was present the whole time. In a sense, the death of consciousness (if it exists) is a deeper death than the death of the ego. So no matter how many ego deaths you have, you cannot use that as evidence for the eternal nature of consciousness.

1 hour ago, Barna said:

1. You haven't done the research, if you take psychedelics you will find out REAL quick that you are not your body. So you cannot die. 2. If you researched Near Death experiences you would find out from that research that you cannot die. There are TONS of stories of people who should be dead but  survived. Science has yet to figure out near death experiences since they are supposed to have NO brain activity. They recently were able to scan a person's brain who had a near death and found NO BRAIN activity. Yet this person was able to explain IN DETAIL what happened in the operating room even though they were not conscious in their body.

So what does that prove? It proves you are still conscious even WITHOUT brain activity!! The evidence is already there. I discovered there was life after death BEFORE I even joined this group through looking into NDE's.

I'm sorry but you haven't researched anything. If you want to find the truth YOU WILL find it. 

And third I was recently in a BAD car accident and had a NDE myself and saw the other side. The SIDE I saw...was the same you see when you take a psychedelic. So basically....psychedelics DO KILL YOU without killing the body. I feel like it tricks the body into thinking its dead or something. Because my third eye opened and I had a kundalini Awakening. 

So yeah you haven't done enough research. Finding out you cannot cease to exist is rather easy to discover MUCH easier than God Realization.

Then here is the last kicker...."Energy can neither be created nor destroyed."  So Science kind of spoiled it.....because God can neither be created or destroyed lol....God is all there ever was.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

They recently were able to scan a person's brain who had a near death and found NO BRAIN activity. Yet this person was able to explain IN DETAIL what happened in the operating room even though they were not conscious in their body.

Ummm, lol?

Source?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

41 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Ummm, lol?

Source?

Just google it, its not hard to find. Just type NDE brain scan. I mean not to be mean....but we literally have a search engine that can check a ridiculous number of archives in a matter of seconds. If you had looked it up and couldn't find it I could understand. But just typing in NDE brain scan...and it literally pops up. There was more than one by the way. The one that shows up is of a man, I read about one of a woman as well in the past.

Like I said its too much freaking evidence. At this point people WANT to ignore the truth. I mean my own mom fell in the hospital one time, went unconscious and SAW THE OTHER SIDE herself....she was like oh I was just hallucinating. I fell out of my chair in disgust lol. People are willfully blind because of their fear. 

Screenshot (33).png

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Think of it like this so it makes more sense. We are all collectively creating this reality. Then our brain filters it, and creates a sense of self. Because of your brain....you feel disconnected and separate. This is why meditation, brain injuries, etc... can make you feel ONE. Because you lose your identification with the very thing that makes you feel separate. 

This is why it is said you construct your own reality, we all are at this moment. But the interesting thing with this design, is that the brain can tune into specific things in the collective consciousness around us and create a personalized experience of reality. Its ingenious when you think of it.

So your brain is just a receiver. You actually have an antennae at the top of your head also. When you raise in awareness you can feel it.

@Razard86 I didn't ask for a lecture. I asked for a source; a link or anything that can backup the claim you made and I quoted above.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Razard86 I didn't ask for a lecture. I asked for a source; a link or anything that can backup the claim you made and I quoted above.

And I showed you a picture of a search that you can perform yourself. I'm not going to waste my time...proving anything. I've outgrown that. Whether you believe me or not is up to you. I could give you all the evidence in the world and you would still deny it. When you are ready to receive the truth you will, no source can change that and neither can I.

2 hours ago, Barna said:

Consciousness is not a what. It's the awareness of all whats. It's a verb, not a noun. It's a meta-process, not a thing. Just because the process is processing right now, it doesn't mean that it'll process in the future. 

It's not a verb, the process of being aware of an object isn't what is being discussed when people say "consciousness". The word is used because that is where you need to look.

If you look you will find every answer.

Forget NDE cope. Books and posts and documentaries and sermons can tell you about it, but you're not going to and aren't MEANT to just believe it.

People who just believe it , might as well just grab the Bible or a book of potions and spells.

2 hours ago, Barna said:

It is stupid because you are not doing the "research." Have you taken 5-Meo and gone to the source of life?

And even if you have, you are not talking in an open-minded way here, you are talking from a place of ego, behaving as though you know shit which you don't. If you don't know what death is yet, that's fine. But stop assuming that it's impossible to know.

Edited by Michael Jackson

38 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Think of it like this so it makes more sense. We are all collectively creating this reality. Then our brain filters it, and creates a sense of self. Because of your brain....you feel disconnected and separate. This is why meditation, brain injuries, etc... can make you feel ONE. Because you lose your identification with the very thing that makes you feel separate. 

This is why it is said you construct your own reality, we all are at this moment. But the interesting thing with this design, is that the brain can tune into specific things in the collective consciousness around us and create a personalized experience of reality. Its ingenious when you think of it.

So your brain is just a receiver. You actually have an antennae at the top of your head also. When you raise in awareness you can feel it.

The brain ain't a receiver bro. There's no antennae. I can say very confidently that is a major misunderstanding of what Leo, Buddha, or the Advaita guy, etc mean.

Not just a nitpick, but actually a major misunderstanding... Brains are in it, made of it. There isn't special matter that soaks up consciousness like a radio, and there isn't a little consciousness inside every particle. Rather, it is the very substance from which those things are made.

Like all things in existence, things all represent """pure consciousness""" appearing as limitation. I think it is easy to imagine a computer, and the icons on the screen. Like a brain you can manipulate the icons to create a result on the screen, but the icon is not the cause of the result, it is just a visual representation of something deeper.

@Razard86, @Cykaaaa, @RMQualtrough, @Michael Jackson I guess it's already obvious that I won't just blindly believe something. So tell me, what was the path that led you to the point where you realized the eternal nature of your consciousness? If you were a spiritual master, how would you help your students to directly see their eternal nature? 

Also, keep in mind that the ego is terrified of death. So you have to be very suspicious of the ego here because the belief in eternal consciousness might be just the way the ego deals with its existential fears. 

Edited by Barna

7 minutes ago, Barna said:

@Razard86, @Cykaaaa, @RMQualtrough, @Michael Jackson I guess it's already obvious that I won't just blindly believe something. So tell me, what was the path that led you to the point where you realized the eternal nature of your consciousness? If you were a spiritual master, how would you help your students to directly see their eternal nature? 

You don't have a consciousness, nor do I. Do you understand that part?

We all appear in it, the entire ego, character, every feeling and sensation and memory, these are all appearances in it. Do you get that? Appearances are impermanent, like a thought, they come and go. Get it?

Everything is it, and made of it. Atoms are made of it. Ideas are made of it. You are made of it. Emotions are made of it. Do you get that?

And what "it" is, is nothing. Do you get that part? "Things" are nothing appearing limited. Consciousness is nothing. That is why it is eternal, uncreated, unlimited, infinite, sizeless, timeless, and all encompassing. When people say to look for "consciousness" they want you to find that you are inherently nothing. A blank canvas of literal nothing in which limit appears. Do you get that?

22 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

You don't have a consciousness, nor do I. Do you understand that part?

We all appear in it, the entire ego, character, every feeling and sensation and memory, these are all appearances in it. Do you get that? Appearances are impermanent, like a thought, they come and go. Get it?

Everything is it, and made of it. Atoms are made of it. Ideas are made of it. You are made of it. Emotions are made of it. Do you get that?

And what "it" is, is nothing. Do you get that part? "Things" are nothing appearing limited. Consciousness is nothing. That is why it is eternal, uncreated, unlimited, infinite, sizeless, timeless, and all encompassing. When people say to look for "consciousness" they want you to find that you are inherently nothing. A blank canvas of literal nothing in which limit appears. Do you get that?

I am consciousness, and the totality of this experience-field (aka suchness) is made of this consciousness. From my experience, there's no space, no distance, every experience happens in dimensionless consciousness always in the here and now. I understand that. 

But there's a possibility that this consciousness didn't exist before this body was born because I have no memory of it existing. So there's also a possibility that it won't exist after this body dies.

Edited by Barna