Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocWatts

Republican proposal in MI to 'Secure the Vote' collects 20,000 fraudulent signatures

2 posts in this topic

I mean, they're not even bothering to try to hide their fascistic disdain for democracy by this by this point.

And all of this happening in my home state no less.

https://truthout.org/articles/20000-signatures-on-gop-led-voter-fraud-petition-in-michigan-were-fraudulent/?utm_campaign=Truthout+Share+Buttons

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

I would compare a lot of this behavior to an abusive relationship, but on a collective level. The one who is cheating will accuse the innocent one of cheating on them. This is the case with the 2020 election with most of the voter fraud coming from republicans. There are republicans who openly admit to cheating and they justify it by saying "the democrats do it too." Republicans are excellent when it comes to capitalizing on this false equivalence to obscure the truth further.

Of course the Republican party would use fraudulent signatures to crack down on the nonexistent voter fraud while claiming it is a both sides issue. Not to mention that many Republican candidates are being pulled from elections because of fraud. It's not just "a few bad apples" because it's the entire party.

One deeper lesson in how hypocrisy works is that when we judge someone for anything, it creates an image in our minds. We then may subconsciously mimic what we judge. We therefore become that which we condemn. Had the Republican party not attacked the legitimacy of the 2020 election, we would not be seeing as much fraud coming from them.

Let this remind us to me mindful of our judgements and notice our resentment toward the selfishness and devilry of the Republican party.