kray

Leo Gura Debunked

43 posts in this topic

I bet there's bound to be a Leo Gura love channel at some pojnt.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

I bet there's bound to be a Leo Gura love channel at some pojnt.

Hmmmm interesting idea.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

It’s a clip from professor Dave’s channel here 

he talks about Leo at the end and makes some pretty big character assassination attempts. I didn’t really think it was called for, nor was it scientific. Seemed more his projection and bias.  

He probably hasn’t watched Leo’s videos in any depth. He is reacting emotionally and pulling in his fears. If he watched some of Leo’s videos (which is tough because their so fucking long and why would you waste hours listening to a cult leader right?).

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Leo you are DEBUNKED and no good. jk

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Scholar

Isn't that concerning?

Would they succeed in doing that?

It doesn't concern me much, they can't even get 100 people to sign up. Haters gonna hate.

Glory to Israel

16 minutes ago, Understander said:

Isn't that concerning?

Would they succeed in doing that?

Its not likely, but even if they could , Leo would still have this website. If they can't show any evidence how Leo violates youtube's TOS, then they won't have much of a chance to silence him.

2 hours ago, zurew said:

Its not likely, but even if they could , Leo would still have this website. If they can't show any evidence how Leo violates youtube's TOS, then they won't have much of a chance to silence him.

God's biggest fear at various consciousness levels is to wake up from the dream. God will only awaken when God deems fit. Anybody trying to be God's Alarm clock will get a quick snooze press, and if you keep making noise they will unplug you/silence you.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 7/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, Scholar said:

My question to these people is: If you have 100 million views, which let's say equates to 10 million unique viewers, what percentage of those people are acceptable to hate your work?

That's the simple problem with cancel culture.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 30/07/2022 at 4:49 PM, Understander said:

There is a Facebook group whose purpose is to expose Leo.

Link: Exposing Leo Gura (Cult leader)

The dude running this has a pretty unhealthy obsession. Like you can tell how much time and effort he puts in with all the weird storyboards he makes. Then you read the arguments he makes and they're all pretty weak and exaggerated.

For example, see the pic below. The +20 means there are another 20 photoshopped images of a similar style in that post. Like come on man, what the fuck?

Oh and he's also probably an incel:

Leo isn't as talented or as good-looking as the guy in the song. So, he will never get a hot date like that — Dude running the facebook page

From what I can tell a lot of the group members are Christian too, which kinda makes sense. A lot of it reads like Christian moralizing.

Anyway stuff like this interests me more than it should and I should probably just ignore it, but it's just so tragic lol.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.14.12.png

Edited by something_else

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.14.12.png

I know it's meants with very hostile intent but the meme's are actually quite funny if you don't take them seriously.

15 minutes ago, Flint said:

I know it's meants with very hostile intent but the meme's are actually quite funny if you don't take them seriously.

I don't disagree. But it's a slightly weird thing to spend at least several hours of your day making :P

1 hour ago, something_else said:

I don't disagree. But it's a slightly weird thing to spend at least several hours of your day making :P

It must be worth it if it makes even the cultees laugh

4 hours ago, something_else said:

Ah, certainly. Altough I can imagine someone making them out of fun for the pure irony of it.

Oh My God! It's turning into a dogfight for truth. Pick aside, Team Leo, or Team Cancer Culture. I'm on team Leo. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura