kray

Leo Gura Debunked

43 posts in this topic

No hate towards @Leo Gura, just wondering what people's thoughts are on this video. I kind of find his views frustratingly surface level, and a perfect example of stage orange "its just a delusion" thinking.  

Well just from the thumbnail alone I can tell this will be a very thoughtful and insightful critique

Edit: I just looked through the rest of his videos hahahahahahaha

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

33 minutes ago, kray said:

No hate towards @Leo Gura, just wondering what people's thoughts are on this video. I kind of find his views frustratingly surface level, and a perfect example of stage orange "its just a delusion" thinking.  

This is such a low quality critique... Please don't share this poop:(

53 minutes ago, kray said:

He couldn't argue why Leo's points about quantum mechanics are incorrect,  but he made it look like Leo's point was incorrect. 

He doesn't really attack any of Leo's ideas, not even try to understand any of them, rather he goes into personal attacks.

He is taking things out of context and try to present a picture about Leo in an obviously bad faith way.

Yeah but the irony....is he says Leo says only listen to me right? What does he think his video is saying? He didn't give any detailed logical fallacies or things he thinks is wrong. You could make this video he created.....ON ANYONE. 

Its just simple saying...you are wrong. I really wish people understood how to critique a video. You critique a video by deconstructing all the points a person makes and then arguing its merits and then arguing its weaknesses. A proper critique video shows BOTH sides of the argument and then explains why what the person stated doesn't hold ground. 

THAT is how you critique something. But hey....it is entertaining. And a blueprint of what happens when you gain notoriety. 

Also that first point he made about Leo saying only listen to me is wrong. Leo has been quoted saying believing him is not going to change anything. His videos push you to reach the experience for yourself. So the guy's point is quite easily debunked and proves he didn't watch enough of the content to even make a proper critique which ironically most critics fail to do.

You cannot criticize something sufficiently until you understand it.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@kray

1 hour ago, kray said:

Lazy, shallow, over the counter critic that any garden variety vegetable can give, just a 'I'm right and you are wrong and that's that' simplistic critic. Only good thing to learn is the thumbnail design which is a bit catchy, but that's me really being generous here. So many wrong things about this video it's not worth breaking down, technically the channel and YouTuber is a leacher and it's debatable to report the Channel for piracy and bullying.

You'd have to be a pretty ballsy cult leader to put out a multi-part series on cult psychology, and then somehow find a way to run a cult without meeting the common signs of a cult that you told your followers about in your videos.

That thumbnail is cringe lmao

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

omg his profile pic???

I've seen a few of these Leo hate videos.  They're just Blue/Orange being unable to fathom the existence of ideas beyond their level.

Imagine being a child and finding a video of some funny looking arrogant guy on YouTube saying he's God.  You'd just laugh at him with your friends.  "It's the crazy guy, haha".

See haters for what they are.  Kids.  Their opinions are not your concern.

Edited by thisintegrated

Facts:

• Leo provides so much value and information, plus his own experiences FOR FREE.
  • Leo spends a great deal of time answering technical questions for seekers who would otherwise probably get ridiculed, pay tons of money to get a chance to speak with a guru, or worse, not have anyone to even take their questions seriously to begin with, let alone answer and provide an environment for discussion FOR FREE. And all of this happens on a forum that Leo made available and maintains for everyone, again, FOR FREE.
  • Leo teaches you to think for yourself and gives warnings all the time.
  • Leo teaches you how self-deception works and admits that he may be deceived and that you should not trust him.
  • Leo deals with nonsensical and unnecessary criticism all the time.
  • Leo helps thousands of already damaged/suicidal people, again, FOR FREE. But when one of those does something they would otherwise have done so much earlier, Leo gets the blame.

Conclusion: Yeah, definitely seems like a cult.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

28 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Facts:

• Leo provides so much value and information, plus his own experiences FOR FREE.
  • Leo spends a great deal of time answering technical questions for seekers who would otherwise probably get ridiculed, pay tons of money to get a chance to speak with a guru, or worse, not have anyone to even take their questions seriously to begin with, let alone answer and provide an environment for discussion FOR FREE. And all of this happens on a forum that Leo made available and maintains for everyone, again, FOR FREE.
  • Leo teaches you how self-deception works and admits that he may be deceived and that you should not trust him.
  • Leo helps thousands of already damaged/suicidal people, again, FOR FREE. But when one of those does something they would otherwise have done so much earlier, Leo gets the blame.

Leo has high emotional mastery considering everything. 

I don't know why people consider it a cult.  Leo is very detached. Anyone can see that. He has high standards for himself and others. Sometimes his followers may appear cult follower like, but that's not his fault. He's dealing with many people who are mentally unwell and who have found a kind of 'father figure' in Leo. 

???????

https://youtu.be/KMOeC-Qqen8

Play this in the background, sets the mood. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I'm not gonna lie. I haven't laughed this much in a while. It's brilliant. Everything is so out of context, and it's like seeing this whole shebang from a materialists eyes xD comical :P

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Very cute. He sure spent a lot of time digging through his videos there xD.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

18 hours ago, Yarco said:

You'd have to be a pretty ballsy cult leader to put out a multi-part series on cult psychology, and then somehow find a way to run a cult without meeting the common signs of a cult that you told your followers about in your videos.

Very astute observation. I'll counter (playing devil's advocate) by educating people on what a cult is....and choosing to act different than the teachings....you could hide the fact their in a cult under their very noses!!!! LOL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

9 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Facts:

Very well thought out post. Its too bad most people don't notice all he does. We even had a member complaining that he wasn't giving long enough explanations on the forums. I'm like.............

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Very well thought out post. Its too bad most people don't notice all he does. We even had a member complaining that he wasn't giving long enough explanations on the forums. I'm like.............brooooooooooooo

xD

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

It's interesting, there's definitely been an uptick in hate videos about actualized.org recently. Before the past few months, the only thing I've really seen was the rather comical rationalwiki entry.

In the past two months, I've seen two channels dedicated exclusivley to actualized hate, and one channel that talks about it extensively.

Maybe since doing a couple of public interviews, more people were exposed to Leo who really hate him :D

Might also be that the clips videos can reach a wider audience. Either way, I'm pretty sure an uptick in hate videos like these is actually probably a good sign that actualized content is reaching more people.

Edited by something_else

Somebody literally made a Leo Gura hate channel.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله