Someone here

How you are God-a simple logical explanation

78 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Everyone knows the truth very well . 

The only question is do you have the balls to handle it? 

Most people don't. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:42 PM, Batman said:

Yeah . the thing is not to know the truth, but to perceive it every moment. The truth is you, and you have no limits, so it's me. there is only one, us. the question is: do you perceive infinity, or do you perceive limits? If the answer is b, you are deceived. those limits are false, they are not real. you must break them if you want to see/be the truth. and yes, you need balls to do it. 

but on the other hand, not to do so is total madness and total stupidity. keep hitting, in the end they break

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 2022-06-06 at 10:14 PM, Someone here said:

You going around saying that there is no self, that everything is impermanence, that we are void of self, that we are nothing but our memory and our sensation.

That is some Buddhist bullshit.

Who is having the thought 'there is no self'?

Imagine yourself being a bat. You can imagine how it is, but you shall never know what it really feels like to be a bat, thus there is something intrinsic in being something.

If we can't simulate being a bat that would mean that there is another unknown component that only the thing itself can know.

After you had your "solipsism" realization things looked completely different than before right? It seems so clear that the bubble is all there can be and you can't imagine why you believed in an outside world.

What if there's a realization of no self that you haven't realized yet? And after you can't imagine how you could have believed that there actually was a self that was experiencing.  I know how contradictory that sounds so please don't get stuck on the words. ?

On 6/7/2022 at 10:50 AM, Someone here said:

Who is having the thought 'there is no self'?

Haha nobody, thats exactly why it's such a radical and shocking revelation.

The thoughts arise differently when its assumed that there is a real someone actually thinking them....they are personalized thoughts arising for an illusory individual.

This personalized thinking changes when it's clearly recognized that the Thinker isn't actually there.

& don't get me wrong, personalized thoughts can still seem to arise after enlightenment.... there's just nobody left to claim them as my thoughts. 

And the crazy part is, there never was! ?

❤ 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Enlightenment is the end of the spiritual belief loops and identification games.

It's clearly recognized and without a doubt that the only thing that believes itself to be the one true god/higher self or whatever, is a completely unreal illusion of self.

Simply put, if there is any kind of identification as "I AM This or I AM That", enlightenment has not occurred!

❤ 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake @WelcometoReality

What you (perhaps) don't understand is that all these things are relative. 

"you" "ego" depends on the definition. 

If we define "me" as the physical body.. Then certainly "me" exists.  If we define "me" as a unicorn.. Then certainly "me" doesn't exist. 

Also.. Unity doesn't make sense without the concept of separation. Nothing makes sense without its opposition (that which is not it). 

None of these things are Absolute Truth.

if there is no me.. Then who is it that you are trying to discredit? And if there is no me.. How can me realize that there is no me? ... This whole' no self ' business.. The entire Buddhist doctrine that teaches no-self could be easily debunked by simply saying "I'm this body right here. This organism that breaths and eats and sleeps..".are you going to say body is a thought and whatnot? Sorry but that is just utter nonsense. I'm really not  baby-sitting anyone or here. I'm a hardcore Truth seeker. I identify as that. And I ask you to respect this. Body is an object that you have actual sensual direct experience of. I'm sorry I need to point such obvious things. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Enlightenment is the end of the spiritual belief loops and identification games.

It's clearly recognized and without a doubt that the only thing that believes itself to be the one true god/higher self or whatever, is a completely unreal illusion of self.

Simply put, if there is any kind of identification as "I AM This or I AM That", enlightenment has not occurred!

❤ 

Hmm, that's interesting to consider.

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

if there is no me.. Then who is it that you are trying to discredit?

I'm not trying to discredit you. 

Don't you think what I said previously makes sense at all? ?

Couldn't it be that way? Or is it completely impossible?

13 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

You are. Agree? An experience is happening, apparently. You can't denying that. The self who thinks he is the center of the experience is illusory, ok  but what is that experience? Is it nothing? Something? Where is the difference? It just is. How is this possible? If really there is nothing. Void without limits. But apparently many things are happening. Why? Because you are. You are the experience. But going deeper, you just are, even without experience. You can't stop be, simply because you are. And be is love. it's a synonym. all that is is love, because otherwise it would not be. and there is only what is. There is only being without limits, love without limits. It is what we are, you and me, since there can be no limits. who would limit? What? A limit is something. then, this being without limits that you are, that is love without limits, and that is one, and is everything that exists, simply because it has no limits, what is it? the totality, the being, unlimited love, aka god. so it can be said that you are god

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@VeganAwake @WelcometoReality

What you (perhaps) don't understand is that all these things are relative. 

"you" "ego" depends on the definition. 

If we define "me" as the physical body.. Then certainly "me" exists.  If we define "me" as a unicorn.. Then certainly "me" doesn't exist. 

Also.. Unity doesn't make sense without the concept of separation. Nothing makes sense without its opposition (that which is not it). 

None of these things are Absolute Truth.

if there is no me.. Then who is it that you are trying to discredit? And if there is no me.. How can me realize that there is no me? ... This whole' no self ' business.. The entire Buddhist doctrine that teaches no-self could be easily debunked by simply saying "I'm this body right here. This organism that breaths and eats and sleeps..".are you going to say body is a thought and whatnot? Sorry but that is just utter nonsense. I'm really not  baby-sitting anyone or here. I'm a hardcore Truth seeker. I identify as that. And I ask you to respect this. Body is an object that you have actual sensual direct experience of. I'm sorry I need to point such obvious things. 

Bro you're looking way too deep into it.... 

No, the body-mind organism is NOT an illusion.

The completely illusory part is the "sense of self" that feels like a someone is trying to discredit "ME". That "sense of self" that feels like it's making significant spiritual progress on a narrow path to the truth/enlightenment. 

That big inflated "sense of self" that feels enhanced at times with encouragement and diminished at others with criticism..... that is the completely unreal part.

There isn't a real you going anywhere on a spiritual path, that's the illusion of self running on the hamster wheel endlessly.

If you see what's being pointed to, you will laugh and say: damn that vegan dude wasn't bullshiting after all!!

❤ 

@VeganAsleep, you are correct that the limited identity falls apart / is illusory. 

However, you exist as God = everything, unlimited freedom. This is what you haven't realized yet and this is the key to true awakening.

17 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

However, you exist as God = everything, unlimited freedom. This is what you haven't realized yet and this is the key to true awakening.

Interesting belief system MJ.

Notice THIS is already unlimited freedom whether there is a belief held that "I am God" or not!

The freedom is completely unconditional & already the case!

❤ 

6 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Interesting belief system MJ.

Notice THIS is already unlimited freedom whether there is a belief held that "I am God" or not!

The freedom is completely unconditional & already the case!

❤ 

Hahaha you ARE God. If you are not aware of that, you are still a Vegan Asleep.

6 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Hahaha you ARE God. If you are not aware of that, you are still a Vegan Asleep.

Well whats recognized is there never was a VeganAwake in which could be asleep.

There's not a real Michael Jackson that identifies as God either....it's an illusion of self identity.

Awakening throws out the baby with the bathwater in that sense!!

❤ 

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Well whats recognized is there never was a VeganAwake in which could be asleep.

There's not a real Michael Jackson that identifies as God either....it's an illusion of self identity.

Yes, obviously. But there IS God, who recognizes himself as what he is - which is himself.

21 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Yes, obviously. But there IS God, who recognizes himself as what he is - which is himself.

No that's still just ego thinking it elevated its identity to True Self or God. (often referred to as spiritual ego)

The ego is very cunning and cannot stay intact without some kind of identity.

Ego = Identity illusion

❤ 

17 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

No that's still just ego thinking it elevated its identity to True Self or God. (often referred to as spiritual ego)

The ego is very cunning and cannot stay intact without some kind of identity.

Ego = Identity illusion

❤ 

@VeganAsleep, keep dreaming, you seem to enjoy it;)

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

@VeganAsleep, keep dreaming, you seem to enjoy it;)

Haha but isn't that your belief system!

❤