Jowblob

Why do low consciousness people are perceived like they're sick?

14 posts in this topic

I'm sure that most of you have a nice developed level of consciousness so you probably all experienced this.

Have you ever met people that had to do a job for you or anything, or you're working with.

You can just clearly feel/tell from their behaviour/energy/aura that they have low consciousness.

For example i had this guy working for me and he didn't finish his job and didnt come, he would give me alot of low consciousness excuses that in his reality made sense to him. He would also fake and say he was in jail and that it was his wife messaging me/answering my texts when it was clearly he himself messaging back. He would also make low/bad quality descisions that made his life even worse for him and so on.

Like i've met/experienced many people like this, and i always have a feeling that they show up in my life so i can give them some kind of a lessons or something to make them more aware.  Their consciousness is at a such low level that it actually feels that they're sick without them actually being mentally/physically sick

Do you guys have any experience with this?

So basically i had this guy recently working for me in my house, he didnt finish alot of things and just left. From the first time i met him my intuition instantly told me that he has low consciousness basically and that i should be aware. But i decided to go against my intuition and give him a chance. He worked for 6 hours didnt finish his job and just left, my intuition told me he wanted to scam me since i already paid him. Next day he had an excuse why he couldnt come, then the second day he had an excuse why he couldnt come. And it kept going for 2 months and still is, it got to a point where the excuses are so redicilous and they don't make any sense but in his reality they're normal because he has really low consciousness. Lots of promises too but never follows them up, then he said one time: I'm gonna come on monday with 3 guys to finish the job, he knew that i worked on monday and my intuition told me he wanted to scare me because he also said he was in jail for some time. Basically my intuition told me that his plan was to scare me and just let it be and so on. In his reality he was thinking he was being smart and like his plan was amazing

Like in my life i dealed with those people so many times, i give them so many chances without judging but then it gets to the point and i tell them to truth and they don't even understand what i'm saying. it feel to my consciousness like they're sick people because their consciousness is so low even though there is nothing wrong with them mentally/physically, was just wondering if i wasnt the only one that experienced this

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Are you talking about them about not taking accountability or being/looking physically sick?

I've found that low conscious people (hell, I'm probably low conscious myself) tend to have EVERYTHING go wrong.  Nothing is fluid and everything is a damn travesty with them.  It's like a gravitational pull that if you're around that too long you'll get sucked in.  

Yes, I've definitely experienced what you experience.  Another telltale sign is promptness.  Are they right on time?  Are they early?  Or always late?  Do they have excuses right up to the last minute before becoming a no show?  These are things that plague them on a daily basis because they're mentally juggling so much garbage in their heads all day.

The monkey chatter is absolutely brutal 

Man I really hate how this became our game now, who is awakened and who isn’t, who is high consciousness and who is low, Again separating ourselves. 
You could be the only high conscious in one city all by yourself and still produce changes

you were at a low consciousness state once before and some guy inspired you to elevate and become who you think you are now, but being a high conscious person isn’t an achievement of any kind, it’s all about what you do, Did you help the low conscious person? Did you advise or guide him? No, so you aren’t any higher than him and you both could be at the same state anyway, but it doesn’t matter. 

Now you will judge my state of consciousness, man just leave people “be”

I’m the one who dreams. 

If you are in a place of high consciousness you should help those who are in need to elevate and reach better understandings, they are parts of you and you too will reach higher when you do so. 

I’m the one who dreams. 

29 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Are you talking about them about not taking accountability or being/looking physically sick?

I've found that low conscious people (hell, I'm probably low conscious myself) tend to have EVERYTHING go wrong.  Nothing is fluid and everything is a damn travesty with them.  It's like a gravitational pull that if you're around that too long you'll get sucked in.  

Yes, I've definitely experienced what you experience.  Another telltale sign is promptness.  Are they right on time?  Are they early?  Or always late?  Do they have excuses right up to the last minute before becoming a no show?  These are things that plague them on a daily basis because they're mentally juggling so much garbage in their heads all day.

The monkey chatter is absolutely brutal 

@hoodrow trillson  So basically i had this guy recently working for me in my house, he didnt finish alot of things and just left. From the first time i met him my intuition instantly told him that he has low consciousness basically and that i should be aware. But i decided to go against my intuition and give him a chance. He worked for 6 hours didnt finish his job and just left, my intuition told me he wanted to scam me since i already paid him. Next day he had an excuse why he couldnt come, then the second day he had an excuse why he couldnt come. And it kept going, it got to a point where the excuses are so redicilous and don't make any sence but in his reality they're normal because he has really low consciousness. Lots of promises too but never following them, then he said one time: I'm gonna come on monday with 3 guys to finish the job, he knew that i worked on monday and my intuition told me he wanted to scare me because he also said he was in jail for some time. Basically my intuition told me that his plan was to scare me and just let it be and so on. In his reality he was thinking he was being smart and so on.  And yes you're correct specially on taking the accountability it's like accountability of a child which is practically 0

Like in my life i dealed with those people so many times, i give them so many chances without judging but then it gets to the point and i tell them to truth and they don't even understand what i'm saying. it feel to my consciousness like they're sick people because their consciousness is so low even though there is nothing wrong with them mentally/physically, was just wondering if i wasnt the only one that experienced this

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Fundamentally I think they're chakras are so unbalanced that they appear sick. They either hold their bodies in such tense difficult ways that you see clearly seems painful, wrong, or sick, or they're tone of voice seems so affected because of the way they hold their throat or heart Chakra. 

You see this with old people or middle aged people with unresolved trauma. I just met a man a few days ago who shared with me a story of how his son murdered his daughter many years ago. Despite the man seeming to say and behave positively he had such a strange, tense and pained tone of voice (and not in a way where he was simply sick or had a cold) - I can't know for sure but I'd guess that he's still holding on to that trauma in his body and because of the depth of the trauma it's coming across in his voice. 

You see it with drug addicts on the street too. They all have awkward gaits, strange tones of voice, defeated eyes, etc. Low conciousness also means low conciousness of one's own body and feelings which means you can't relax your own body or chakras (which is just your internal sense of your own body)

depends. there are people of very low conscience, murderers, tyrants, rapists, who seem to have a higher vital energy, great strength, charisma, ability. perhaps when they get old this decays quickly, but in their prime they are strong. great winners who have led the world, the force of satan, the exacerbation of separation. hitler, borgia, jenjis kahn, stalin, vlad tepes, the list is huge

I try not to make distinctions (level labels) between people anymore. When I sense a negativity around I just try to show even more love and affection towards the person, even when it is almost impossible. I ask questions and listen carefully. Miracles happen. Think this way...this person is bringing a precious lesson, a part of yourself that wants to be acknoledged. If I get hurt somehow I just say what I think and go away for good. But yes... lying, unconpromising, contradiction, sickness are all signs of feeling unconfortable with oneself.

Their throat Chakra is unbalanced and small in size

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Their throat Chakra is unbalanced and small in size

?????????????

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

?????????????

It's true bro. 

4 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

I don't even know the word throatchakra???? @Preety_India

Omg haha xDxD

@Jowblob I think the idea here is a lack of integrity. 

check out Leo's video on integrity If you haven't already

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?