Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent S

Small Warning About "The New Pink 2CB"

19 posts in this topic

This is not 2CB if you are new to this and looking to try real 2CB, or have seen Leo's video about it.

TLDR: This "New Pink" version is actually not 2CB at all. It is a mix between Amphetamines, Fentanyl, Ketamine, LSD, GHB, MDMA, Ecstacy and more (See 07:00 + 17:17 in the video) This is not your average psychedelic for spiritual work/consciousness work. This stuff is not safe, and if you are looking to try 2CB (which is an amazing tool for this work) I would advise you too buy the white or brown powder looking stuff. It's either 2CB HCl/HBr. And of course test your stuff if you have never tried this stuff before.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

8 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Vincent S Thank you for posting this!! Such a coincidence because I was offered some this last weekend but thought it was weird that it was pink. They call it tulsi.

You’re welcome ??
Haha yeah, the color really should sound some alarms already. 

The names are hilarious ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S they even have songs about it. My friend had some and I asked but what is it? And first she said coke, then she said 2CB, then she said only Colombians and Venezuelans have it. Her friend who provided was Colombian. I didnt even think to do some research, grateful for this post. 

It's so crazy how that woman "queen of tuci" does not care about people, it shocked me. She said her job was just to get people hooked on it, very sad.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

10 hours ago, MsNobody said:

It's so crazy how that woman "queen of tuci" does not care about people, it shocked me. She said her job was just to get people hooked on it, very sad.

I love the part when they ask her if they have ever tried it. And she is like: “No, we know that it causes central nerve damage.”

Says a lot about the product. I feel so sad for kids and young adults who just naively take this without knowing what it is. Breaks my heart really. Imagine if they were your kids. Meh :/

Edited by Vincent S

7 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@Vincent S About the color, we are basically kids in an adult body, the color is most likely going to attract us more lol 

Yeah, indeed. It’s pink, it wouldn’t be of any harm. It’s like Hubba Bubba Bubblegum ?

That's one hell of a combination

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 6/6/2022 at 10:57 PM, MsNobody said:

They call it tulsi.

Yeah tu si bi , Colombian accent trying to say 2cb, but it's not 2cb, is a substance created for a german if i remember well around the 90s. Years ago in my country they tried to introduce it as a party drug, but where is mdma...

Pure 2C-B is white as snow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Should anyone with diabetes try this?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 6/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, MsNobody said:

@Vincent S Thank you for posting this!! Such a coincidence because I was offered some this last weekend but thought it was weird that it was pink. They call it tulsi.

Oh my gosh I am sooooo happy you didn't try it!! Fentanyl is VERY DANGEROUS!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Should anyone with diabetes try this?

If you are referring to the real 2cb, then that is a good question. From my own experience, 2cb can have a very stimulant effect on the body.
In higher doses, it makes you really warm. That can increase blood pressure. And that might not be so great for diabetics.

I really don't wanna give any advice. Seek professional/medical advice from a practitioner.

Here is a reddit post on it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/27tnkg/2cb_and_diabetes/

Edited by Vincent S

I would honestly just do pure white coke over this weird stuff

This is why need need psychedelic stores on street sides 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This is not 2CB, this is tucibi. Essentially cocaine. This thread should be locked. 

@mrPixel It's not like Cocaine at all. It's a mixture of random drugs. Don't think you need to lock the thread as people may have more to add. Seems this stuff is spreading to America and Europe. 

Please people on the forum, don't take random street drugs. Be safe! 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"