Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magnanimous

New Age and Elon Musk

6 posts in this topic

There's all these New Age sources like channellers who state Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, etc, are working for this evil galactic agenda.

Is that true? Or just bullshit?

There is no way of knowing that.

People will be happy to say yes or no to you, but what matters more is how you respond to what you do know.

In what ways are you willing to change yourself based on what you know about Facebook, Gates Foundation, Tesla. Because all of these organizations have verified sources of information that are heavily negative, and of course verified sources of information that are perhaps positive.

It would be better to make your decisions on that instead of rumors steeped in ad hominem.

New Age is cope and bullshit.

I enjoy perusing their cultures though. There's a shop here that sells all this kind of thing. Healing crystals, incense, you know, all the type of shit these people use. Statues of skeletons and other spooky stuff.

It's one of my favorite stores... I like to see the people too. They're intriguing. I could never partake in any subcultures like goths, punks, new agers, bikers, etc, but I like to see them wandering around. I enjoy glimpsing their world.......

To answer your question: It is clear and obvious bullshit and those people are lunatics.

45 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

New Age is cope and bullshit.

I enjoy perusing their cultures though. There's a shop here that sells all this kind of thing. Healing crystals, incense, you know, all the type of shit these people use. Statues of skeletons and other spooky stuff.

It's one of my favorite stores... I like to see the people too. They're intriguing. I could never partake in any subcultures like goths, punks, new agers, bikers, etc, but I like to see them wandering around. I enjoy glimpsing their world.......

To answer your question: It is clear and obvious bullshit and those people are lunatics.

Woah what skeletons man? I was meditating today and an image of a skeleton appeared

Edited by Maka

I’m the one who dreams. 

New age has been around for more than 50 years already. So I guess we need 'newer age' next?

We don't peddle in conspiracy theories here.

This one is especially dumb.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.