at_anchor

Hydrogenated Oil

10 posts in this topic

Is hydrogenated oil from plastic bottles worse for your health than bread and sugar? 

It is not so much an either or thing. The oils are not good for you. However, different kinds of a breads and sugars are better than others. Some people cannot handle wheat at all, so that is something to consider too.

If I was going to eat some bread, then I would get some organic sprouted bread that does not have any added sugars. There is actually some pretty good options for that. Here in the US you would find that in the freezer section. 

As for sugar, I do not personally consume any added sugars. However, there is good substitutes like organic maple syrup. I have seen some other natural sweeteners that people enjoy as well. Honey comes to mind as one that can have a lot of benefits. 

It really depends on what works best for your body. Also, what you are willing to give up. 

You shouldn't be consuming hydrogenated oils at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Do you mean hydrogenated oils or all oils???

Hydrogenated oils.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 04/06/2022 at 7:36 PM, at_anchor said:

Is hydrogenated oil from plastic bottles worse for your health than bread and sugar? 

Yes. 
Sugar is actually not your enemy because your body needs sugar for fuel. Overuse of easy digestible sugar is a problem

However, hydrogenated oils serve almost no function besides being cheap for the food industry which throws that stuff at you

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

hydrogenated substances have trans fats and trans fats are absolutely no good for your health.

Even trace amounts of trans fats stay in your blood stream and liver for many weeks or many months, especially if you don't have a healthy diet overall. Trans fats lower your testosterone levels and can cause other hormones in your body to not function well. Plus, they cause build up of plaque in your arteries to a significantly greater degree than bad cholesterol levels and excess triglyceride levels do.

Oh my God and here I was all these years worrying about gluten while eating salads and even rice with hydrogenated oil. So it basically is the first thing to exclude from your diet if you want to be healthy. 

Edited by at_anchor

Are you referring to all ALL vegetable oils or specifically vegetable oils that have had their hydrogenated fat content altered due to excessive frying and reusing? 

Or are you referring to industrially hydrogenated fats like margarine? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Industrially hydrogenated fats like margarine, mayonnaise, hydrogenated oil for frying which is always stored in plastic bottles, etc. The fact that they're stored in plastic makes it an even bigger health concern. 

Edited by at_anchor