Manusia

How we treat others is reflection how we treat ourselves.

6 posts in this topic

What do you think about this quote? Is this quote reflected in your daily life? 

IMG_20220604_140539.jpg

No. I think this is a partially true statement. We can treat other people better than we treat our selves if we aim to seek their approval. When we forgive or selves, we can let go of others that made us wrong. Etc etc. So the quote you shared are more like a entry post for self reflection, rather than a fully accurate realization in and of itself. But that post isn't really wrong either, so it may serve as good insight for some, for sure.

Yes. The most visceral hate/disgust I feel toward people typically comes from subconsciously seeing things in them where I'm lacking in my own life. Much of the hate I feel toward other people is projecting my self-hate out onto them.

The people I'm most tolerant toward or willing to sacrifice for are when I can see the best of myself in others. Or even people that are better than me that I can hold up as an ideal.

All of reality is an infinite mirror. So yes this statement is true. All of life is just a self-love simulator, self love dream, a self love trip, simply a play or movie in which you learn to love yourself fully. You can call it the Universal Story of Internal Self Love. This story we get to see through the eyes of our human bodies.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Yeah, if you look carefully, the standard by which you judge yourself is no different than the standard you judge other people with

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

16 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Yeah, if you look carefully, the standard by which you judge yourself is no different than the standard you judge other people with

Exactly. Everything is our mirror. The cool thing is this concept REALLY wakes you up. It is the key to being honest with yourself and the key to developing yourself both spiritually and psychologically. Its the key to doing shadow work.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86