Raptorsin7

Question For Leo

73 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Try to see past these type of videos.

Ask yourself this "are the individuals who made this film at the level of consciousness they are speaking about and or of?"

Also, there is no such thing as an ex-occultist. OCCULTISM=METAPHYSICS, there is no difference between the two terms except the dictionaries false definition, written by unconscious individuals unfortunately. 

I have fully investigated these things. They are in perfect alignment. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Figure it out yourself. Go watch 100 of Leo's videos and take detailed notes. Then maybe you'll understand. 

Edited by Raptorsin7

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Razard86 Figure it out yourself. Go watch 100 of Leo's videos and take detailed notes. Then maybe you'll understand. 

Lol I just gave you 3 of his videos and you told me I was giving you something that cannot be used. So ,,,,,you aren't making sense. 

I literally just gave you the secret to this thing we call life and you can't even see it. I don't know what to even say after that.....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol I just gave you 3 of his videos and you told me I was giving you something that cannot be used. So ,,,,,you aren't making sense. 

I literally just gave you the secret to this thing we call life and you can't even see it. I don't know what to even say after that.....

Lol if you think you gave me the secret to life I don't know what to say to that

13 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

That's great that you've fully applied yourself, much love for that. Remember, you cannot know one's state of consciousness unless you are them, or are in a state allowing you to know their state of consciousness(level wise).

That video takes concepts from the Ancient Book called the Kyballion. Literally majority of what Leo has been teaching can be found there and all the mystics and wise men throughout history echo many of the sentiments.

Leo has videos about intuition logic, rationalization, etc, it is mentioned there. I could do a 5 hour video explaining all the deep concepts contained within. Obviously at the highest Meta level all concepts fall away as the true makeup of existence itself is NOTHING. 

But within this dream we call life, it has been designed using these core concepts. The Law of Rhythm is one such example.

The Law of Rhythm is basically the same thing as the concept called Impermanence but how it is defined, that definition does a good job of incorporating things like the seasons of the earth, your metabolic system, how things in reality respond to temperature changes etc. It is a very good model to showcase how things work. 

At my highest awakenings I was able to see that there are multiple realities, this happened in real time, not on some psychedelic but during a kundalini awakening. I was able to see that depending on what emotion you were currently in, you projected onto reality itself. The only time you can see reality CLEARLY is when you are in a state of love. 

That video you critiqued literally revealed this core secret, something I experienced a whole month ago. There are so many secrets out there that many just don't understand. But ehh, I can't force people to see. It is what it is.

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol if you think you gave me the secret to life I don't know what to say to that

I did, you just don't realize it. The secret to life is Love. That's it. There is nothing else. If you are not aware that the moral to this story we call life is Love? I don't know what to say. The secret is Love. If you watch those videos and really take it in you will understand. Otherwise you will continue to have questions. Every question in life is answered through love. Why do you think Leo says Love and truth is the same? They are!! You can ONLY find the truth through love. You can only create out of love. Nothing is ever accomplished without love. It is the generator of everything. 

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The question is what are the most reliable ways to alter these two factors to enhance spiritual progress.

For genetics, I'm pretty sure that we can change genetic expression but I don't know how to do this in a structured and targeted way. For example, if I go for a walk that will lead to change in my gene expression, but this is a crude understanding and I would need to know which activities are best to enhance spiritual gene expression, whatever that means.

"Changing gene expression" is equivalent with "changing behavior", so it's a redundant distinction.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I see now where the confusion is. Since you feel I am not answering your question directly. Sigh....here we go

When you talk about altering genes I believe you are referring to one of Leo's quotes about Spiritual Talent having a genetic component to it.

I can't speak to the veracity or lack thereof but I can state that many people who have gone through Kundalini Awakenings experience the it performing "surgery" or altering their entire body. This is due to blockages in their chakra flow due to past trauma. The energy which is considered feminine and is often referred to as Shakti flows upward from the Root chakra until it eventually reaches the Crown. Along the way it removes blockages and depending on how bad they are it can be a very painful experience. 

Now with that said I have heard of people who use psychedelics also have experiences of being operated on, or healed as well. So there is that as well.

Here is a video where a Yoga master explains it. There are tons of videos that go in more-depth if you are interested. Kundalini energy is in the base of your spine. There are ways to release this energy. CAUTION: ONCE YOU RELEASE THIS ENERGY IT WILL BE RELEASED FOR LIFE. The energy will lead you to change your lifestyle habits over time to come into balance. If you are interested in this then releasing this energy can be of help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BGhgSlwqJw

But understand Kundalini is no joke. If you have not healed from past traumas....kundalini can exacerbate them. So do this at your own peril.

After awakening kundalini, your meditation practices become supercharged. Your spiritual gifts will be released as well. So this is something you can look into.

Many people believe you shouldn't release it without a guru's guidance. I could say more....but I'll leave it at that.

@Razard86 Bro just stop. You have no worthwhile insight.

Everything you're saying is parroting Leo. 

My answer would be you gotta clean out the room first :D... the "unknowing" before "knowing" if that makes sense. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Dude you are hilarious. When have you heard Leo talking about Kundalini Awakenings?

I sent you content from mind-your-reality.com The stuff on there Leo does NOT TALK ABOUT. 

Your opinions don't even make sense. I'm literally wasting my time at this point. My gosh this is ridiculous...

Just now, Razard86 said:

Dude you are hilarious. When have you heard Leo talking about Kundalini Awakenings?

I sent you content from mind-your-reality.com The stuff on there Leo does NOT TALK ABOUT. 

Your opinions don't even make sense. I'm literally wasting my time at this point. My gosh this is ridiculous...

Well the part about Kundalini you're probably parroting from another teacher you watched. 

Go watch more of Leo's videos and then come back and parrot some more

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Well the part about Kundalini you're probably parroting from another teacher you watched. 

Go watch more of Leo's videos and then come back and parrot some more

Wow....dude at this point I think you are trolling. I had a kundalini awakening. I'm not parroting anything. I didn't even know they were real until I had one myself. Everything I have posted was to help answer your question...and all you are doing is insulting me. This is amazing. If you didn't agree all you had to say was thanks but I'm looking in another direction. 

Also parroting? You do know there is a thing called research right? There is nothing new under the sun. Everything you see around you is parroting. Its just discussed or revealed from a different perspective. If you actually read things that I write....which clearly you are not, you would see I don't parrot anything. I make connections. I bring about connections between various sources. But whatever man....do you.

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Wow....dude at this point I think you are trolling. I had a kundalini awakening. I'm not parroting anything. I didn't even know they were real until I had one myself. Everything I have posted was to help answer your question...and all you are doing is insulting me. This is amazing. If you didn't agree all you had to say was thanks but I'm looking in another direction. 

Also parroting? You do know there is a thing called research right? There is nothing new under the sun. Everything you see around you is parroting. Its just discussed or revealed from a different perspective. If you actually read things that I write....which clearly you are not, you would see I don't parrot anything. I make connections. I bring about connections between various sources. But whatever man....do you.

I get annoyed by poor insight. 

If you are so sensitive then don't give advice. 

Why don't you think about how next time you provide insight in a useful way, and I'll be more grateful

Edited by Raptorsin7

39 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

If you are so sensitive then don't give advice. 

Well that is something we can agree on.

2 hours ago, puporing said:

My answer would be you gotta clean out the room first :D... the "unknowing" before "knowing" if that makes sense. 

Wait, are you saying empty your cup first? Or are you trying to quote Jordan Peterson? :D

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Wait, are you saying empty your cup first? Or are you trying to quote Jordan Peterson? :D

Similar to emptying your cup yes. Wasn't thinking of Peterson lmao.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

2 hours ago, puporing said:

Okay, so let's say I can empty cup. I don't know if it's truly empty, but I think I can reach a mental space where I don't know anything. 

Then what?

I was just contemplating not knowing and it did seem to have an impact. 

Was your answer just tongue and cheek, or is there really something to unknowing?

Maybe my mind is getting a rest from "knowing", like maybe the act of knowing anything and thinking you know is stressful.

Edited by Raptorsin7

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't know if it's truly empty, but I think I can reach a mental space where I don't know anything. 

You can assess to a degree. It's about deconstructing all of your beliefs, concepts, conditioning, self-biases, fears, etc. That's actually potentially a lot to "clean up" which is why I used that analogy. 

Then when you truly feel "empty" of those, your true nature will start to penetrate your awareness more and more, to the degree you can let go of the above. This was the point I took a psychedelic to go deeper into being and "what I am".

What you are is actually simple. But if one hasn't deconstructed enough, the ego likes to make it more complex or something that suits its agenda, and hijacks the process of awakening or make something up to fill a blank. So it's important to let go of fears and biases so they don't get in the way.

Edited by puporing