fictional_character

Is necessary to go through infinite hell and infinite insanity to reach the Truth?

7 posts in this topic

Is necessary to go through infinite hell and infinite insanity to reach absolute truth A.K.A infinite love or God-realization?

Specially taking psychedelics I see how my mind would deviate to this dark places.

@fictional_character what do you mean exactly by infinite hell and infinite insanity? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I don’t see why you would have to go through infinite hell but you will have to go through the hell of self-annihilation and of burning up your remaining karma. You can console yourself that you are in good company, as the journey into hell is a common theme in many initiatory texts and rites: Dante’s descent into Inferno followed by the ascension through purgatory to Paradise, Christ’s descent into hell followed by his resurrection, Muhammad’s nocturnal journey to the infernal regions (isrâ) followed by the ascension to the paradises or celestial spheres (mirâj), Ulysses’ journey to the Cimmerians, Orpheus’ descent into the underworld, and so on.

Infinite madness (in the sense of chaos and formlessness, and thus infinite potential to be formed) is just the feminine, passive and substantial aspect of the fundamental polarity of existence. It only seems like madness from our limited frame of reference. You will have to go through it but of course there is also infinite sanity and order. Like Zarathustra said: “Where then is the lightning to like you with its tongue? Where then is the madness with which you must be cleansed? Behold, I teach to you the Overman: it is this lightning, it is this madness!”

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Not really. If you can avoid it, that's great, but eventually in your soul journey you may come face to face with dark entities so it's best to know how to deal so you don't freak out.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

11 hours ago, Oeaohoo said:

I don’t see why you would have to go through infinite hell but you will have to go through the hell of self-annihilation and of burning up your remaining karma. You can console yourself that you are in good company, as the journey into hell is a common theme in many initiatory texts and rites: Dante’s descent into Inferno followed by the ascension through purgatory to Paradise, Christ’s descent into hell followed by his resurrection, Muhammad’s nocturnal journey to the infernal regions (isrâ) followed by the ascension to the paradises or celestial spheres (mirâj), Ulysses’ journey to the Cimmerians, Orpheus’ descent into the underworld, and so on.

Infinite madness (in the sense of chaos and formlessness, and thus infinite potential to be formed) is just the feminine, passive and substantial aspect of the fundamental polarity of existence. It only seems like madness from our limited frame of reference. You will have to go through it but of course there is also infinite sanity and order. Like Zarathustra said: “Where then is the lightning to like you with its tongue? Where then is the madness with which you must be cleansed? Behold, I teach to you the Overman: it is this lightning, it is this madness!”

Thanks for this,  Oeaohoo.

???????

14 hours ago, fictional_character said:

Is necessary to go through infinite hell and infinite insanity to reach absolute truth A.K.A infinite love or God-realization?

Specially taking psychedelics I see how my mind would deviate to this dark places.

All conditioning will have to be faced. Every dark corner inside you. But you can just let it go. Some things can be harder to let go of and then you might find yourself in hell but it's just because you are unwilling to let it go.