Antor8188

Girl invited me to drink alone with her

18 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura a girl invited me to her house to drink alone with her does that mean she wants to have sex?

I mean, congrats man. 

But the fact you have to ask this is a little concerning.......

@Antor8188 Nothing is concerning. 

If you and this girl get along and you find her attractive, she probably is calling you for sex. 

If you're a virgin or very inexperienced, you can talk to her about it don't try to hide it and be cool. Be open to her, just don't put too much baggage on her and go with the night. 

Good luck :)

In language context is important. If the only information she shared was she wanted to drink something with you it is clear code word. 

In Tate we trust

@Antor8188

On 6/3/2022 at 5:19 PM, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura a girl invited me to her house to drink alone with her does that mean she wants to have sex?

I don't know, nor you don't know enough. Be careful because this could turn into a false allegation or worse.

41 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Antor8188

I don't know, nor you don't know enough. Be careful because this could turn into a false allegation or worse.

??

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 03/06/2022 at 6:19 PM, Antor8188 said:

This usually means Chris Hansen wants to have a chat with you. :D 

@Carl-Richard

On 6/5/2022 at 9:01 PM, Carl-Richard said:

??

You never know, if she's asking you over to talk and humour her more just to keep you talking cuz she finds your voice funny to hear, or she finds you entertaining, or to see what you'd do, or to be the middle of a love triangle.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

You never know, if she's asking you over to talk and humour her more just to keep you talking cuz she finds your voice funny to hear, or she finds you entertaining, or to see what you'd do, or to be the middle of a love triangle.

Use the force :ph34r:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

44 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Carl-Richard

This sounds like it’s fear based on some unpleasant experiences you’ve had my dude…

This is not something most girls are gonna do

On 6/3/2022 at 9:28 AM, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Nah, I think she wants to play ping pong.

Lol. 

Let her ping your pong. 

Bruh...  It's all good.  Just go over, do a little foreplay, DON'T OVERTHINK IT, and just have fun and experience stuff in life. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@something_else

16 hours ago, something_else said:

This sounds like it’s fear based on some unpleasant experiences you’ve had my dude…

This is not something most girls are gonna do

Kew word here is 'most girls'. What if you encountered some girls, who maybe hide their specialty really well?

@Danioover9000 This is pretty specific...

You show up with some personality, you enjoy yourself and create a good experience for both of you, and you feel the girl. If she's messing with you, you'll find out pretty soon and you can decide to keep playing the game, call her out, or stand up and leave. It's about being relaxed and paying attention, and having respect for yourself.

9 minutes ago, Waves said:

@Danioover9000 This is pretty specific...

You show up with some personality, you enjoy yourself and create a good experience for both of you, and you feel the girl. If she's messing with you, you'll find out pretty soon and you can decide to keep playing the game, call her out, or stand up and leave. It's about being relaxed and paying attention, and having respect for yourself.

This is the best answer in my humble opinion.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86