charlie cho

Leo, why don't you talk about relationships?

22 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Hehe. I've kinda taken the path of "surrender" in the sense that I see debating and passionately sharing one's opinions as something one just does as a human, and that I neither hate myself or others for doing it. I just try to keep it as civil as possible, and also that when it does get heated, I'm not surprised or demoralized by it (like "why are humans like this???"). It's like every time I get the thought "oh well, this is just ego", I'm like "duh!" xD

Someone grant this man the rank of Turquoise already.

On 03/06/2022 at 5:25 PM, Razard86 said:

I'm so glad you noticed this too!!! I had an awakening (while sober) of this one day late at night. Yes everything is sexual!!! I'll give a key insight I learned.

Sex is union as we all know right? Well when you teach someone a concept and they listen and learn that concept you just had sex with that person on a psychological level. To teach someone something you need to penetrate their mind, for that to happen they need to be receptive to it. The mind is a womb from which ideas flow out. So if I penetrate your mind with my ideas, I can get you to unite with me on that concept and now we have joined together and are of like mind (a union) on that particular concept. If I can do it enough times on just about everything I have essentially reproduced myself (what a teacher student or guru devotee relationship is) its amazing how these things are hidden in plain sight!!!

Have you heard of the Harrod–Domar model?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback