charlie cho

Leo, why don't you talk about relationships?

22 posts in this topic

I'm not talking about how to get laid.... 

I mean the nature of the universe is relationship! Everything is sexual. The trees, the birds, the flowers are all sexual. Yes, flowers are sexual. It has a male and a female. Down to our very cells, there is a male and a female. Everything is dual. And its duality creates aloneness. Therefore, duality and aloneness has a relationship, a duality. 

I'd be grateful if you could share your insights into the nature of relationship of nature.

Agree 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

20 hours ago, charlie cho said:

I'm not talking about how to get laid.... 

I mean the nature of the universe is relationship! Everything is sexual. The trees, the birds, the flowers are all sexual. Yes, flowers are sexual. It has a male and a female. Down to our very cells, there is a male and a female. Everything is dual. And its duality creates aloneness. Therefore, duality and aloneness has a relationship, a duality. 

I'd be grateful if you could share your insights into the nature of relationship of nature.

I'm so glad you noticed this too!!! I had an awakening (while sober) of this one day late at night. Yes everything is sexual!!! I'll give a key insight I learned.

Sex is union as we all know right? Well when you teach someone a concept and they listen and learn that concept you just had sex with that person on a psychological level. To teach someone something you need to penetrate their mind, for that to happen they need to be receptive to it. The mind is a womb from which ideas flow out. So if I penetrate your mind with my ideas, I can get you to unite with me on that concept and now we have joined together and are of like mind (a union) on that particular concept. If I can do it enough times on just about everything I have essentially reproduced myself (what a teacher student or guru devotee relationship is) its amazing how these things are hidden in plain sight!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Great points 

Thanks but I take no credit for it, it came to me through an insight. We can call it a small awakening. I have been grounding my Kundalini recently so I don't get insights that often now. That was one of the few times I chose to be receptive to it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Thanks but I take no credit for it, it came to me through an insight. We can call it a small awakening. I have been grounding my Kundalini recently so I don't get insights that often now. That was one of the few times I chose to be receptive to it. 

How do you ground your Kundalini?

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

How do you ground your Kundalini?

I have been eating heavy food, like pizza. You can go walking or exercising. But I find eating pizza is a good way for me. 

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I have been eating heavy food, like pizza. You can go walking or exercising. But I find eating pizza is a good way for me. 

Ok

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Sex is union as we all know right? Well when you teach someone a concept and they listen and learn that concept you just had sex with that person on a psychological level. To teach someone something you need to penetrate their mind, for that to happen they need to be receptive to it. The mind is a womb from which ideas flow out. So if I penetrate your mind with my ideas, I can get you to unite with me on that concept and now we have joined together and are of like mind (a union) on that particular concept. If I can do it enough times on just about everything I have essentially reproduced myself (what a teacher student or guru devotee relationship is) its amazing how these things are hidden in plain sight!!!

Dude I just had a similar insight a couple of days ago. I was pondering how similar the urge to "teach" is to "giving birth" lawl. It's mind blowing almost everytime I have an insight you write it out here and I find it. Wtfux?! (well not just you and not everything, but it's still freaky enough).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Perhaps Leo is only interested in getting laid.  It's all he ever talks about?

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm so glad you noticed this too!!! I had an awakening (while sober) of this one day late at night. Yes everything is sexual!!! I'll give a key insight I learned.

So all teachers fuck their students? :ph34r:

Sex is an extreme, like a mindfuck. Using it to describe everything is a bit blunt.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

So all teachers fuck their students? :ph34r:

Sex is an extreme, like a mindfuck. Using it to describe everything is a bit blunt.

LOL don't need to take it so literal. But it shouldn't be a surprise that when you reach where your "teacher" has gone, you will literally merge on that level of consciousness.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

LOL don't need to take it so literal. But it shouldn't be a surprise that when you reach where your "teacher" has gone, you will literally merge on that level of consciousness.

The longer you draw out a metaphor, the less useful it becomes. It can also just be a bad metaphor. Let me demonstrate:

Teaching is like taking a shit. You let out something deep inside, and people stare at it with disgust or fascination. 

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The longer you draw out a metaphor, the less useful it becomes. It can also just be a bad metaphor. Let me demonstrate:

Teaching is like taking a shit. You let out something deep inside, and people stare at it with disgust or fascination. 

That's coz you're taking it too serious ;)

I kinda like that one it kinda works like that when you're doing it a bit unconsciously yeah.. xD

1 minute ago, puporing said:

That's coz you're taking it too serious ;)

I am, because I found it distasteful when it was given that much effort :) 

24 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That doesn't exactly work because out of the mind creation literally happens. Ideas, storylines, inventions, perceptions the list goes on. Throughout human history men have primarily created through their mind. Your not creating concepts from your ass, though I could see how people can make that joke when they think what you are saying is trash. 

But the sex analogy works for a couple of reasons. 

1. The rules of attraction works in getting someone to be open or receptive to your idea. Just like with sex. 

2. If your ideas make someone uncomfortable they are going to reject it. Just like sex.

3. There is transmission of information from one person to another.

4. Many people throughout history have likened spreading information to planting a seed. Jesus is one such example. A man's sperm is also called a seed.

5. The brain has been likened to a womb before, and clearly a woman's womb is self explanatory.

None of these factors are the same as an individual taking a crap. 

I could go further and draw even more parallels. Look at Plato and Socrates. Plato took the teachings he got from Socrates and added to it and made it his own and his student did the same. So the ideas were nurtured and cared for and grew and gave birth to more ideas. 

Your taking a dump idea doesn't draw that parallel.

@Razard86 You forgot what we just talked about!! :D 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

But the sex analogy works for a couple of reasons. 

1. The rules of attraction works in getting someone to be open or receptive to your idea. Just like with sex. 

2. If your ideas make someone uncomfortable they are going to reject it. Just like sex.

3. There is transmission of information from one person to another.

4. Many people throughout history have likened spreading information to planting a seed. Jesus is one such example. A man's sperm is also called a seed.

5. The brain has been likened to a womb before, and clearly a woman's womb is self explanatory.

None of these factors are the same as an individual taking a crap. 

I think a better method is to find the limitations of the metaphor (aspects of it that are very concrete and make it more likely to not work):

For example:

Sex is...

1. an extreme (emotionally etc.)

2. mainly physical or sensory.

3. vulgar or offensive.

In line with those points (and some of yours), sex could be a good metaphor for when communication has an extremely emotional impact, in a way that one is also physically moved (e.g. heart rate, bodily euphoria/dysphoria etc.), and in a way that is somehow vulgar or offensive, like a mindfuck (rape) or a mindblowing insight (orgasm).

I think my initial reaction was mostly based on the feeling of lack of emotional resonance between the metaphor and the things described. It just felt wrong to me.

On 6/3/2022 at 11:55 PM, puporing said:

@Razard86 You forgot what we just talked about!! :D 

Lol old habits die hard. But you are correct!!!

On 6/4/2022 at 1:07 AM, Carl-Richard said:

I think a better method is to find the limitations of the metaphor (aspects of it that are very concrete and make it more likely to not work):

For example:

Sex is...

1. an extreme (emotionally etc.)

2. mainly physical or sensory.

3. vulgar or offensive.

In line with those points (and some of yours), sex could be a good metaphor for when communication has an extremely emotional impact, in a way that one is also physically moved (e.g. heart rate, bodily euphoria/dysphoria etc.), and in a way that is somehow vulgar or offensive, like a mindfuck (rape) or a mindblowing insight (orgasm).

I think my initial reaction was mostly based on the feeling of lack of emotional resonance between the metaphor and the things described. It just felt wrong to me.

I get it. It feeling wrong to you is definitely a possibility I need to become more tolerant of. One of my weaknesses is being able to deal with those who see things differently. I'm a debater by nature...since I joined Spirituality I have since learned that all debate is ultimately meaningless. Its a game that I enjoy...but once you know the truth....its like...I'm actually wasting my time but....I'm still attached to this. Something I need to work on.

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I get it. It feeling wrong to you is definitely a possibility I need to become more tolerant of. One of my weaknesses is being able to deal with those who see things differently. I'm a debater by nature...since I joined Spirituality I have since learned that all debate is ultimately meaningless. Its a game that I enjoy...but once you know the truth....its like...I'm actually wasting my time but....I'm still attached to this. Something I need to work on.

Hehe. I've kinda taken the path of "surrender" in the sense that I see debating and passionately sharing one's opinions as something one just does as a human, and that I neither hate myself or others for doing it. I just try to keep it as civil as possible, and also that when it does get heated, I'm not surprised or demoralized by it (like "why are humans like this???"). It's like every time I get the thought "oh well, this is just ego", I'm like "duh!" xD