Raze

How can democrats regain their demographic advantage?

27 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Rokazulu said:

Cyanide is also worse for the body than Arsenic.
Are we really making a case that continuing to ingest arsenic, is going to end well?

If your child only had the choice between cyanide and arsenic, you'd be a fool to preach to your child the evils of arsenic. Which is what people like you are doing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Rokazulu said:

Voting for a 40 (now 41) Billion dollar weapons package to Ukraine to fight a superpower in a losing proxy war?

Waste. But profit for the military industrial complex 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If your child only had the choice between cyanide and arsenic, you'd be a fool to preach to your child the evils of arsenic. Which is what people like you are doing.

It would be wise to tell them the dangers of both, because it allows them the opportunity to find a new choice, like say, food.
Omitting information places all involved, in a far more precarious situation.

There are always an infinite number of choices constantly present.
Even on the level of voting there is more than two parties, but beyond that, is organizing in entirely new and innovative ways.

Edited by Rokazulu

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Your analysis makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

You should Leo it will help you but its true. I'll give you some examples.

Democrats right now appeal to the educated class. People have done whole articles about when this shift happened. They use to appeal to the everyday man but they have become narcissistic themselves in regards to how they deal with the professional and highly educated class. As a result most of their perspectives and communications cannot reach the everyday blue collar worker because they have cut themselves off from the source. 

If you read the article I gave you, you would see they actually sabotaged their best candidate Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders had a higher approval rating than any other Democrat outside of Barack Obama. But the media, and the Democratic Establishment got together to stop him from winning. So yeah the Democrats are in their own way. They are sabotaging themselves, I could go even further in depth even more, could write a whole book on how they feed the same system as the Republicans and just the lesser of two evils. 

The best chance is hopefully this new generation of Democrats. Hopefully they will push to dismantle this corrupt corporation led system.

I like multiparty system the Countries in Europe have, I do not believe this two party system is good enough, and don't get me started on the Electoral College.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

5 hours ago, Rokazulu said:

Are we really making a case that continuing to ingest arsenic, is going to end well?

And yet, Democrats still believe in a Russiagate conspiracy.
They also believe in war now, apparently. They are to the right of some republicans on that issue and yet, they are the obvious choice?

Bush started a war that killed millions based on a lie.
A literal war crime.

Yet, why do we ignore that and focus on Jan 6th? Voting for a 40 (now 41) Billion dollar weapons package to Ukraine to fight a superpower in a losing proxy war? Instead of spending that money on housing, stimulus checks, healthcare, green energy infrastructure?

What is reasonable about any of this?
Why would anyone vote for either party?

They say:
Vote Republicans To Stop Democrats; Vote Democrats To Stop Republicans.

Not a solution. It's a death wish.

While I don't agree with U.S.'s spending on weapons packaging as you mentioned the U.S. is doing that to limit Russia's global influence. The U.S. does not want Russia to ever become a Super Power again so they will constantly play this chess game with them to limit and even reduce their economic and military prowess. It is what it is. America enjoys its economic power through these games they play in their foreign affairs. Foreign Affairs to them are the true Domestic Affairs lol

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

While I don't agree with U.S.'s spending on weapons packaging as you mentioned the U.S. is doing that to limit Russia's global influence. The U.S. does not want Russia to ever become a Super Power again so they will constantly play this chess game with them to limit and even reduce their economic and military prowess. It is what it is. America enjoys its economic power through these games they play in their foreign affairs. Foreign Affairs to them are the true Domestic Affairs lol

Even so, it did nothing to limit their influence.
With that known, why do we continue to support these actions, as though they are helping us?

40 minutes ago, Rokazulu said:

Even so, it did nothing to limit their influence.
With that known, why do we continue to support these actions, as though they are helping us?

6 hours ago, Rokazulu said:

And yet, Democrats still believe in a Russiagate conspiracy.
They also believe in war now, apparently. They are to the right of some republicans on that issue and yet, they are the obvious choice?

Bush started a war that killed millions based on a lie.
A literal war crime.

Yet, why do we ignore that and focus on Jan 6th? Voting for a 40 (now 41) Billion dollar weapons package to Ukraine to fight a superpower in a losing proxy war? Instead of spending that money on housing, stimulus checks, healthcare, green energy infrastructure?

What is reasonable about any of this?
Why would anyone vote for either party?

They say:
Vote Republicans To Stop Democrats; Vote Democrats To Stop Republicans.

Not a solution. It's a death wish.

I don't support these actions, but as a tax payer my taxes support it. It is what it is. The true nature of humanity should reflect our human body. The same way calories work in our body, vitamins and minerals etc, is the same way we should structure out society. Then our relationships with other nations should expand where we don't have different nations per say, but we collectively identify as ONE and stop these silly ego games we play.

But since we are so far from that....we try to find short term solutions as commentators on this forum. It is what it is.