xAkachan

INFP-T Witch Offering Tarot Readings and Metaphysical Advice! Come See :)

25 posts in this topic

What a weird synchronicity. Yesterday, right after I turned down your Tarot reading (because "fortune tellers spook me out"), I was watching this video where they were suddenly talking about synchronicities, and one of the guys started telling a story about a spooky synchronicity that involved a Tarot reading xD So maybe my apprehension was highly intuitive xD

1:31:09 - 1:36:13

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

15 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Personality type: 50% INFJ 50% INFP - the results depend on what test I take, and differs between days. The general description makes me more INFP, but some common stereotypes INFJ. I do not know the model enough to decide wheter infj vs infp, so I say 50/50

Appearance - tall, blonde, blue eyes, I have gold circular glasses and ofc handsome B|

I would like to receive general advice about current energy, whatever comes up, also whether I should focus more on spiritual side and let go the material survival stuff or the other way around: pause the spiritual impulse and focus on material stuff first in the next couple of months.

Welcome to forum <3 

<33 thank you for the warm welcome!! I like how broad your request was, makes my readings much more simpler and up to interpretation like its supposed to be! I enjoy doing these :)

So, Current energy status, and spiritual side vs reality (not sure how to phrase it)

ill start with the first one....Current Energy Status! Answer? - Four of Cups (Reversed), The Chariot, The Sun....Explanation? Four of Cups (Reversed) - novelty, new direction, change ~~  The Chariot - war, triumph, vengance ~~ The Sun - contentment, fortune... my opinion? I believe that you;ve just renewed your energy? Whether that be you cleansed, you focused on yourself, or you have a newly stable connection with yourself! This seems to be going good, but i believe you may have had a hard time obtaining it? but i think you've definitely benefitted by it!

NOW FOR THE COMPLICATED ONE- to focus on the spiritual or material world? I'll be doing sort of a different fashion of this...i'd like to ask for assistance to the deity's i work with, and ill see what indication I get....Answers? Six of Pentacles, Two of Cups, Five of Pentacles (Reversed)....Explanation? Two of Cups -  love, passion, friendship, unity, concord ~~ Six of Pentacles -  presents, gifts, equality, justice, prosperity ~~ Five of Pentacles (Reversed) -  Disorder, Chaos, Ruin, discord... my opinion?
this was quite difficult to interpret as its a very broad question, but this is just my opinion....I believe you shouldn't focus on one of the other...there seems to be an equality happening when you can incorporate both of them into your daily life..... they seem to compliment each other in your case, and things csn run in disorder if you differ them from each other too much it seems, but this is just my opinion!!

I don't know anything about this whatsoever, but it sounds like it could be fun. Why not.

Personality Type: INFJ

Appearance: 23 year old male. Lebanese. Tan, black hair. 5'10 and 180 pounds. In shape with some muscle

What I'd like a reading on: umm, I have no idea. How about love, since this is not something I experience outside of friends and family.

Edit: After going back and reading other responses, it seems I have to ask a more specific question. So... why is it that I'm not able to experience love in my life? Why do I engage in self-sabotaging behavior? Will this ever change for me?

Edited by GroovyGuru

3 hours ago, xAkachan said:

I was excited when reading this one, I've been dying to do a reading on luck! Thank you for the encouragement on me doing this :)

Awesome! Thanks for the reading! It was pretty accurate and helpful! :) 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Sorry I haven't been getting back to anybody! my comments have been broken and nothing was allowing me to chat :(