xAkachan

INFP-T Witch Offering Tarot Readings and Metaphysical Advice! Come See :)

25 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm new to the forum, I was introduced to the forum by someone else on here, and I've finally decided to post!

I'm a little nervous posting this, but I'm offering free tarot readings if anyone's interested in them! They're not supposed to be serious, but could definitely be a good outlook on things in my opinion!

If you're interested in receiving a reading, you could leave a comment answering these questions so I have a better time connecting to you for your reading!

-Your personality type (I'd like to know the way you behave and communicate)

-Physical Appearance (Not necessary! No photo either! I'd just like to be able to visualize who I'm reading)

-What you'd like me to do a reading on! I can do love, future events (like game turnouts for people who play sports), luck, or your energy status (like how clear minded you are)

Please don't be shy to reply to this!! If you have any questions outside of tarot, I'm willing to answer them! I'm pretty strong in all metaphysical topics. 

Edited by xAkachan
Just wanted to remove the happy face

Welcome! :D 

Idk, fortune tellers spook me out :ph34r:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Welcome! :D 

Idk, fortune tellers spook me out :ph34r:

I swear I'm no harm to you, I have no harmful intentions here :) thank you for the warm welcome though!

10 minutes ago, xAkachan said:

-Your personality type (I'd like to know the way you behave and communicate)

From the tests I've taken, I seem to be an INTP. I can get stuck in my head and overthink a lot, though I try not to. I also try to be very open-minded and non-judgmental. I also prioritize being as accurate and holistic as possible.

-Physical Appearance (Not necessary! No photo either! I'd just like to be able to visualize who I'm reading)

Black hair, short goatee. People say I have a serious and stern look all the time, although I would say I am actually the opposite in terms of personality.

-What you'd like me to do a reading on! I can do love, future events (like game turnouts for people who play sports), luck, or your energy status (like how clear minded you are)

What should I be working on right now? Am I making the right decisions? How do I make it so the future I want becomes a reality?

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

From the tests I've taken, I seem to be an INTP. I can get stuck in my head and overthink a lot, though I try not to. I also try to be very open-minded and non-judgmental. I also prioritize being as accurate and holistic as possible.

Black hair, short goatee. People say I have a serious and stern look all the time, although I would say I am actually the opposite in terms of personality.

What should I be working on right now? Am I making the right decisions? How do I make it so the future I want becomes a reality?

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum 

You won't believe how excited I got realizing someone else replied to this lmao.

I'm taking three separate readings for those questions, so I'm sorry if this reply comes a bit late!

What Should I be working on right now? Answer- Two of Swords (Reversed), The Sun, Seven of Pentacles (Reversed)...Explanation? 

Two of Swords  (Reversed) - Imposture, falsehood, duplicity, disloyalty ~~ The Sun - contentment, fortune and marriage ~~ Seven of Pentacles (Reversed) - Anxiety regarding money, failure in business. My opinion? I, personally, I don't know any details, but it seems to do a lot with a finance situation or the value in a relationship, but this shouldn't be taken negatively. The cards seem to be indicating something about a disruption, something may be possibly be disturbing these things, but it doesn't mean you can't change this, considering the right-side up of the swords and pentacles means courage, tenderness and affection, intimacy, barter and success, meaning these are definitely reversible!

Am I making the right decisions? Answer - Ten of Pentacles, Two of Swords (again Reversed..) and Five of Swords (Reversed)....Explanation?

Ten of Pentacles - Gain riches, home, family ~~ Two of Swords (Reversed) was mentioned before, surprised it came back ~~ Five of Swords (Reversed) - revocation, dishonor, loss. My Opinion? You seem to be making the right choices, but I think you may be second guessing yourself a little too much. This is more personal, but I know various INTP's, every time they second guess themselves rather than listening to their gut, something goes wrong, so that's a heads up

How do I make it so the future I want becomes a reality? Answer - Queen of Swords, Nine of Cups, Nine of Pentacles Reversed....Explanation?

Queen of Swords? -sterility, mourning, separation ~~ Nine of Cups -contentment, good future, physical well-being, victory, success, satisfaction ~~  Nine of Pentacles (Reversed) - deception. My Opinion? I think something might be going on, someone either left, wronged you, or something happened even with yourself you can't seem to shake, it might be bothering you. I suggest trying to resolve this, for the Cups card grants you the gift of positivity if this is succeeded, I think. But I wouldn't suggest letting this get to you, or letting it happen again as if something never happened, because that's when Swords comes in, deception. Please just be cautious

I hope this was alright and easy to understand! I'm so sorry I took so long!

Careful, witchcraft and similar practices is not something this forum supports as it easily becomes a distraction from truth-seeking.

Stop playing games and awaken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So glad you have the courage to share your gift with others here. I encourage you to keep practicing your psychic abilities no matter what people say. 

Not all “truth-realized people” have tapped into their psychic potential. I aspire to develop my psychic abilities in due time! Psychic potential is as important as truth. Truth is something you do for yourself and psychic powers are something you give to others. At least that is my perspective of it as of now.

2 hours ago, xAkachan said:

Your personality type (I'd like to know the way you behave and communicate)

I have taken the Myers-Briggs test many times and I go back-and-forth between INTP-A and INFP-A.

I consider my personality to be a deep, critical, and creative thinker. I love my own solitude and love being out in nature. When I am around others, I am initially shy (introverted) at first. Once I am comfortable, I can become the life of the party.

The activities I have done and excelled at have been me being a tennis player, magician, chess player, trumpet player, writer, and singer. Everything I desire, I pretty much excel at. Ambition is a strength of mine and perfectionism can be a shortcoming.

I have high energy and am hyperactive, engaged, and am humorous depending on the vibe and comfortability I feel in the moment.

Not sure if you need any other information. As for a specific reading, I am open to whatever you can read from what I have given you so far.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Careful, witchcraft and similar practices is not something this forum supports as it easily becomes a distraction from truth-seeking.

Stop playing games and awaken.

I think someone wants a reading but is too shy to admit it??

I've had plenty of readings. Most of them were bullshit. One was really accurate.

It's easy to fall into bullshit with New Age things like this.

3 hours ago, xAkachan said:

I'm a little nervous posting this

Leo's Response: HUuuUuLK SMASH!!!! :D

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I am not really against witchcraft. I am just careful not to let this place turn into a distraction from God-realizatiom, which is what you guys truly want, even if you don't know it yet.

6 hours ago, xAkachan said:

I hope this was alright and easy to understand!

Well, it's not the easiest thing to wrap my head around, but I think that's kind of inherent to these readings. I do appreciate the personal insights and descriptions you put in there though, it makes understanding it much easier for sure.

6 hours ago, xAkachan said:

I'm so sorry I took so long!

No worries

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I think someone wants a reading but is too shy to admit it??

When I saw the notification saying Leo commented here, I thought he finally caved in

6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

So glad you have the courage to share your gift with others here. I encourage you to keep practicing your psychic abilities no matter what people say. 

Not all “truth-realized people” have tapped into their psychic potential. I aspire to develop my psychic abilities in due time! Psychic potential is as important as truth. Truth is something you do for yourself and psychic powers are something you give to others. At least that is my perspective of it as of now.

You are correct, psychic powers are actually part of God Realization because those gifts are just further proof of the interconnectedness of everything. If it wasn't for my recent near death experience where I was able to connect to this young woman's mind and have intercourse with her in my mind (What is referred to as Tantra) I wouldn't believe in any of the paranormal stuff. But me and her both experienced it and the part that completely blew my mind.....it was instinctual, and intuitive. It was like an old instinct was awakened within me. 

Robert Greene said he discovered in his research before humans could speak they could communicate through an increased ability of empathy. I think that "empathy" was a psychic connection. I believe humans could communicate through telepathy....and we lost that ability over millennia. But we still carry the memory of that ability within us and if your consciousness rises....it can come back to you.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

9 hours ago, xAkachan said:

What you'd like me to do a reading on! I can do love, future events (like game turnouts for people who play sports), luck, or your energy status (like how clear minded you are)

Personality type: 50% INFJ 50% INFP - the results depend on what test I take, and differs between days. The general description makes me more INFP, but some common stereotypes INFJ. I do not know the model enough to decide wheter infj vs infp, so I say 50/50

Appearance - tall, blonde, blue eyes, I have gold circular glasses and ofc handsome B|

I would like to receive general advice about current energy, whatever comes up, also whether I should focus more on spiritual side and let go the material survival stuff or the other way around: pause the spiritual impulse and focus on material stuff first in the next couple of months.

Welcome to forum <3 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had plenty of readings. Most of them were bullshit. One was really accurate.

It's easy to fall into bullshit with New Age things like this.

@Leo Gura I've been reading tarot professionally for over 10 yrs and I must say that most people do not get what it's actually meant to be used for.

Unfortunately, you may have come across some quasi-readers. It's hard to find a genuine reader out there. In the New Age community, some people are still stuck on this stereotypical notion that tarot is some fortune-telling game and should be used to "foresee" the future. That's bullshit. And it's a "needy" and shallow way of perceiving it. In fact, Tarot has evolved from that mentality and is now viewed as a self-exploratory tool. 

It should be used to help you with the present, current issues you may be dealing with or needing to confront. It may reveal certain information which may wake a person up or help them realize what they may be repressing, resisting, or holding onto which they may need to let go of. And it may also reveal messages which will inspire or help a person work towards their future goals. But the future is always changing, so it goes unspoken, and the cards themselves are like a guide to facilitate personal growth. The cards are an illustration of life and it's all based on Jungian Psychology and the Fool's Journey, which represents all of us.

Most people who have come to me for a reading, who don't know much about tarot expect me to give them a concrete, "yes" or "no" answer as to whether or not, for example, their relationship will last or if their romantic interest has the same feelings for them. Most people seem to be mainly concerned with their romantic life or financial/career situation rather than the deeper, more spiritual issues. Of course I prefer helping people discover or actualize their passion, deepest interests, or life purpose through tarot rather than having to ever-so-gently explain each time to them that "it's best to work on yourself and focus on you rather than wait around for someone to give you the time of day." But it's rare that people approach me for those reasons. And I have helped clients; returning clients have brought me flowers and made me the most beautiful gifts as a way of thanking me for helping them see something in a new light, or get off their ass and work on their business, etc. This is why I established policies and clarified to my clients from the very start that I am NOT a fortune teller!! I am interested in spiritual counseling and I use the cards to help you interpret what is currently going on and resolve how we can go about fixing those issues. The cards give you clues.

It's all about strengthening your intuition. Actually, it's all intuition; and everyone can learn tarot so long as they strengthen that intuitive muscle. 

So most people don't realize this but tarot is actually a tool for personal development. And personally, I think it's one of the best tools out there for developing self-awareness, introspection, shadow work, etc. And it's personally helped me in so many ways along my journey of self-actualization over the years. 

There is honestly so much to it but essentially, it's not really meant to be used to investigate the future. People want it to be that way, but that's just another escape from confronting the real current issues their not willing or ready to confront. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not really against witchcraft. I am just careful not to let this place turn into a distraction from God-realizatiom, which is what you guys truly want, even if you don't know it yet.

But Leo, what we truly want is tarot reading and some crystals!

ILL BE GETTING TO EVERYONE ASAP, I HAVE A VERY TIGHT SCHEDULE I WASNT EXPECTING THIS MANY PEOPLE! /pos

16 hours ago, Osaid said:

When I saw the notification saying Leo commented here, I thought he finally caved in

i would've cried myself to sleep if he did lol

21 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I have taken the Myers-Briggs test many times and I go back-and-forth between INTP-A and INFP-A.

I consider my personality to be a deep, critical, and creative thinker. I love my own solitude and love being out in nature. When I am around others, I am initially shy (introverted) at first. Once I am comfortable, I can become the life of the party.

The activities I have done and excelled at have been me being a tennis player, magician, chess player, trumpet player, writer, and singer. Everything I desire, I pretty much excel at. Ambition is a strength of mine and perfectionism can be a shortcoming.

I have high energy and am hyperactive, engaged, and am humorous depending on the vibe and comfortability I feel in the moment.

Not sure if you need any other information. As for a specific reading, I am open to whatever you can read from what I have given you so far.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I was excited when reading this one, I've been dying to do a reading on luck! Thank you for the encouragement on me doing this :)

I'm surprised with the results of this one, considering its the first luck reading I've done and they all came out as "face" cards...cards that dont go into the category of cups, swords, rods or pentacles. I suppose you can say they're similar to the kings, queens, jacks, and aces/jokers of a regular card deck.

So, how is the luck outlook? May not be entirely accurate, these are just for outlooks as I've stated before

Answer? The Fool, The Magician (Reversed), and the Hierophant.....Explanation? The Fool - mania, extravagance, delirium ~~ The Magician (Reversed) - disgrace, disquiet, mental disease ~~ The Hierophant - alliance, mercy, goodness, inspiration. My opinion? I think you have good luck...that seems simple but again, i THINK. It seems to be that you're someone that trusts themselves, and if you do, please continue to do that, for the Magician, if right-side up means skill, diplomacy, self-confidence, creativity. skill is the one that stands out most to me. It seems you have a lot of skill in making decisions or being able to predict what's happening next, but i could be very wrong, but i believe this because the hierophant back this idea up with mercy and goodness with inspiration. similar to art, you need some sort of skill or knowledge and inspiration. but you need to be different, which is the fool with extravagance and delirium- it doesn't mean its a negative thing.

I'd say continue trusting yourself, you're in a very good grayzone it seems, its in your hands