Majed

Text game

21 posts in this topic

I feel like she shit tested the shit out of me, she’s a girl i was with her in school like 10 years ago lo, i’m now 18, i found out her instagram because we have mutual followers like friends in common and i started texting her, i haven’t took her instagram from a live approach, last time i saw her was several years ago, i don’t even know if she recognized me btw, i need some insights on the quality of my texts, what i did right, what i did wrong, what i can improve, how to reopen the convo and how to close 

The order of the photos is: 3-1-2

F5D065E9-10EB-4A00-9F97-9DABBFA5EFE2.png

48FB782F-1D9B-4996-B8D5-51C0164C0453.png

047D78BB-C902-49CB-A118-34BFB812A4B8.png

Edited by Majed

You’re not setting a great frame. You’re complimenting her and fawning over her, placing yourself below her

She even told you, she knows she’s pretty. She doesn’t need to hear that from you in the first few messages

Try and be funny or cheeky, then try and set up an in-person date. That’s what you try do with texting for the most part

UNLESS she seems super into texting and you guys have good chemistry over text. Since you’re on the younger side like me, it’s really common now for girls to want to text back and forward quite a bit if there’s good chemistry. But you always wanna be moving towards an in-person date

@thibault i sent her this cuz when i read it from you it made me laugh 

I have no idea why you would start an exchange with "hey, very ugly posts", what is that even supposed to mean? Was it irony?

You could have started with "hey...you look kinda adorable in your pic, but that facial expression says "I'm trouble" right?"

24 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Since you started with "hey, very ugly post", I think it's time to wrap this up G, and move on??

Oh I missed this, sorry ?

The order of your images was weird, might be a mobile thing. Ignore my last post, none of that applies lmao

You actually didn’t do so bad here, that was quite funny to read, if she has a sense of humour she prob took it well, she knows she’s pretty

Just try and set up a casual date now, ask if she wants to go for coffee or drinks. If she’s interested she’ll agree, if not move on

Edited by something_else

Or you could've started with "Hey, you look exactly like that girl that stalked me in elementary school... should I be worried?"

Wait, she has sent you her post and told you to like it? lol
How desperate that looks like :|
If she is that pretty, she doesn't need to ask for likes, does she?

Well, it does feel like you're trying a bit to hard to game her.

The paradox of game is that your game has to feel non-gamey. Girls are very sensitive to fake, gamey tactics. So you should work on trying to be more natural and normal rather than so edgy and clever. Too much cleverness gets you in trouble.

Think about it this way: Would a high value guy like Brad Pitt be investing a bunch of energy trying to game a girl with a barrage of really clever lines? No.

If you're going to tease a girl or say something edgy, make it rare. Like a bit of spice added to a dish. The problem here is that you opened well but then kept pushing the teasing and edgy stuff too far to the point where it makes you just seem like a weirdo.

In general, complimenting really hot girls on their physical appearance is a very bad idea because it makes you like very other desperate horny guy. With a girl like that you need to treat her very normally, like a normal human, and try to find things about her to compliment which are not her physical appearance. This will make you stand out.

Your opener was great because it was unique and different. She responded well. At that point you should have moved into building some genuine human connection rather than trying to pummel her with clever gamey lines. Great game is all about exquisite balance. Don't give two compliments when one already did the trick. Don't use two openers when your first one worked. Don't try to build more attraction when she's already attracted. And try to be genuine. She's not going to sleep with you unless you develop rapport with her and come off as a normal human.

Things that make for bad game:

• Being weird & socially uncalibrated
  • Being creepy
  • Being desperate/needy
  • Being angry/upset
  • Being gamey
  • Being try-hard
  • Being supplicating
  • Bragging
  • Over-compensating
  • Being fake
  • Being mean/cruel
  • Being sexual/vulgar
  • Complimenting hot girls on their hotness

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura that’s the rest of the convo

she asked me to cut my hair cuz in my instagram posts my hair are long but i cutted them since then so i shared with her a recent photo of mine were my hair aren’t too long, to be honest i thought that showing her myself with other girls but going in smooth ass way about it the way that i did in the convo sort of indirectly and smoothly  would do the trick, cuz girls appreciate guys who have a lot of opportunities with other girls lol, i mean she doesn’t want a looser who has no girls at all, like if other girls liked me there must be a reason but i guess it came off as bragging which is not optimal and good for game. Then i asked her if she remembered me to make a bit of connection the way you said, hope she’ll respond ?

yaroslava is her name 

the orders of the photos are: 2-1 

7C8420D1-F82F-4A90-BEA1-8AA5707DFAE3.jpeg

A554A3B9-37F4-4CD1-821E-493234AB0149.jpeg

@Majed That was mostly fine except for the line:

"Your desires are orders, babe"

This is a super beta line. Stop supplicating to attractive women. Just for that line alone you don't deserve a hot girl. Why would she even talk to you after you said that to her?? Think about it. What woman wants a man who kisses her ass out of insecurity and desperation?

A woman will not sleep with you unless she perceives that you are above her and can lead her.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

About the "gamey" part of your texts. You know, how you write things online, text, or show in pictures show how you are in real life. 

I think you got to see the girl as a person, not as a girl you wanna fuck. 

You know, if you see that girl as a girl you wanna fuck, it kinda objectifies that person. Even if she felt attracted to you, the way you look at her (objectifying) will make you not so attractive. Your gamey way of talking, I'm trying to explain... 

I mean 99% of guys, like myself too, objectify women, so not just saying you are at fault. 

But, you know, to look attractive to the girl, you got to do everything you can, including what 99% of men struggle to do, which is "look at the girl as a person, not as a girl you wanna fuck." 

Edited by charlie cho

16 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@somegirl being pretty doesn't mean that she can't be a validation addict

Ugh...

I wouldn't even say anything about it but I saw her being like "I know I'm pretty" which sounds like she is full of herself. And then 5 minutes later "Um, can you please like my post?"..

Like, girl... lool

First message was good, and you got a good reaction..

After that you're kind of going overboard with the humor that's very specific and you're not leading the interaction forward. 
It seems like you're wanting to confuse her whether you're gaming her or not, but too much. 

What were your intentions in mind sending her the first text?

56 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Ugh...

I wouldn't even say anything about it but I saw her being like "I know I'm pretty" which sounds like she is full of herself. And then 5 minutes later "Um, can you please like my post?"..

Like, girl... lool

Yeah, the confidence of really young and good-looking girls often has something narcissistic about it.

It's not like this girl really has strong core confidence. She's received a lot of "oh you're so hot/pretty" feedback and that's what her confidence is based on. It's probably fragile. And then you keep needing more external validation.

Don’t compliment as a general rule. About anything.

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

Don’t compliment as a general rule. About anything.

That is not a good general rule

Don’t give tons of compliments and don’t give really generic compliments like “you’re so pretty”, yea, I agree on that

But genuine, original compliments on things that are unique to a girl (and that attracted you to her) can be powerful

I think the problem lots of guys have with compliments is that they say them to make the girl like them, they’re not really genuine

For example I like girls with freckles, you better believe girls love it when they get compliments on that, but it’s something unique I’m genuinely attracted to so it comes across as authentic

@something_else

You don’t need the girls to like you if you simply want to hook up. You only need them to feel strong sexual desire.

It’s different if your dating or in a relationship. 

Many girls will go a long way to get approval from guys they find attractive. 

Don’t get me wrong you can obviously flirt and imply interest that way normally tho.

Edited by Spiral