Realms of Wonder

What Music Leads you to feel Love?

106 posts in this topic

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

This record is really uniquely beautiful. Its this erotic neo-psychedelic ballad, and has such a dreamy and nostalgic quality to it - beautiful stuff.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Such a beautiful Tech-House record. I hope one day Ill meet a DJ tasteful enough to play this gem.

Such a catchy and beautiful pop song. There aren't many songs that is this cute without being corny.

Edited by Nilsi

On 5/30/2022 at 10:02 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I always say this, but I was in the same music class as her in high school, one grade below :D

Literal angel. Many teary moments.

Wow really? That's cool man. You ever talk to her in high school?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You ever talk to her in high school?

Nope. Norwegian high school lasts for three years (15-16 to 18-19). She was in third year when I was in second year, and there was one music class for third year and one for second year, and we didn't really have classes together (except for a few projects), and she was rarely in class at that point as her fame had started picking up (she was 18-19 in the video above). The only time I "interacted" with her was one time when me and my friends from second year were walking in to music class and she was sitting on a table talking to a friend, and we locked eyes before she left.

Alan Walker also went to the same school, and my friend partied with him one time.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Nope. Norwegian high school lasts for three years (15-16 to 18-19). She was in third year when I was in second year, and there was one music class for third year and one for second year, and we didn't really have classes together (except for a few projects), and she was rarely in class at that point as her fame had started picking up (she was 18-19 in the video above). The only time I "interacted" with her was one time when me and my friends from second year were walking in to music class and she was sitting on a table talking to a friend, and we locked eyes before she left.

Alan Walker also went to the same school, and my friend partied with him one time.

If only she reconnected with the legendary Carl-Richard....who got her enlightened and she got sent to a mental ward. LOL.

But cool, if you want to meet her you will, you probably don't I bet though.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Such a catchy and beautiful pop song. There aren't many songs that is this cute without being corny.

I love this, Most pop songs dont catch my attention, this is different. 

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Holy shit, a fellow Porter Robinson fan! :x:x

Whole soul soundtrack is amazing

Favourite feeling love/awakening/introspective song of all time

This whole album and all this guys stuff is next level. This song has caused chakras to open. 

Very good for meditation and similar to one above

Chinese song 

This LOTR instrumental and singing is sooo good gives me chills and makes me feel some type of way

more goodness

This for mediation / awakening / love - makes me feel so much love makes me cry

CLASSIC 

If you like electronic music 

This music is Non-copyright music it seems funny and cringe but TRUST ME. 

This one is very loving and everyone should listen

Another bunch of meditation/awakening ones

This one is from Farcry 5, fucking AMAZING

Classic again

Another electronic music gem 

My favourite album of all time

I hope you enjoy!

On 02/06/2022 at 8:43 PM, Ima Freeman said:

Trance is the best thing for me to open my heart 
Not everyone's taste, but if you can lose yourself in it, than there is hardly another style that enlivens and "euphorizes" you as much

Do you have a spotify i can look at this is amazing

Discovered this song recently, one of the most beautiful melody I've heard 

when the violins kicks-in, I got shivers everywhere

One of the grooviest and most suave songs I ever heard.

15 hours ago, Thetruthseeker said:

Great movie as well.