Karmadhi

Leo's video on how to love does not correlate well with getting girls

62 posts in this topic

@Karmadhi Well, you are right in that you gotta hold a man-woman sexual frame and flirt too. This is part of those principles of attraction.

Although just being social is enough to get laid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Treat her like shit and be an asshole=vagina for daysssss

Don't promote toxic masculinity here.

Treat women well.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you are right in that you gotta hold a man-woman sexual frame and flirt too. This is part of those principles of attraction.

From my experience that is not the case. All the chances i ve had were because the girls found my good looking. Which will happen via massive volume, at least 1/50 girls will find you handsome. However, it is a really low number to count on and therefore some skill is needed. The skill is not just being social and talking to them as a normal person but it is the sexual frame and flirtation and even then u can still get friendzoned. I got friendzoned even after making out with a girl on a fucking date. Tough luck 

The problem with spiritual meetups in person is its mostly middle aged people, I may do less spiritual stuff and do more bar type socials as I'm in my 20's , enlightenment can wait as i dont feel like im done with life yet

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I would like to believe that this is true, but I've been going out every weekend for the past several months and I haven't gotten laid yet. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm not establishing that man-woman frame - I'm just being a fun and social guy and going around talking to everybody having a lot of great interactions, but for me to get actual results I will have to start leading more and have a more man-woman vibe.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:
4 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Treat her like shit and be an asshole=vagina for daysssss

Don't promote toxic masculinity here.

Treat women well.

Honestly I'm surprised you're still allowed on here. You got some good luck.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Soul_Guy said:

I would like to believe that this is true, but I've been going out every weekend for the past several months and I haven't gotten laid yet. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm not establishing that man-woman frame - I'm just being a fun and social guy and going around talking to everybody having a lot of great interactions, but for me to get actual results I will have to start leading more and have a more man-woman vibe.

The reason you're not getting laid is that you're not leading. Leading is critical for the end-result.

If you want serious results with women you have to learn to lead like a fucking boss.

Learning to lead and handle logistics is one of the hardest parts of game to learn. It requires so much failure and practice. It cannot be learned as theory. It's pure practice.

4 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

1000 seems like overkill to me. 100-200 should do it (200-400 individual nights out).

I literally gave you a book to get if you want to know the Secret to Understanding Women. Instead of asking for said book....you are still on here complaining. If you think guys who do pick up all day and are toxic and getting laid are actually happy. Then you have no clue. They are actually miserable and want something deep.

Here is what you don't understand. The Nice Guy (The true one not the fake one most people are) is able to connect with a woman on a deep emotional level. He can hold long conversations and is able to make her feel secure and safe.

The Player brings excitement to a woman. She feels girly around him, is turned on sexually, and feels the urge to play and be freaky. His confidence is so strong and his refusal to be tied down to anything brings out feelings of insecurity and that makes her want to try harder.

The Player is the attraction. He is the chase. The Woman has to work to get him, because if it was too easy she would be bored. The insecurity is exciting because she is not sure she can get him to commit long term. THIS IS WHY IT WORKS.

But all that is...is attraction. Most players SUCK at relationships long term. Because relationships is where the NICE GUY excels (if he is a REAL NICE GUY) because he is all about connecting, deep emotional connection.

The book I recommended to you teaches you what both types of guys go through and how to incorporate aspects of both. If you incorporate aspects of BOTH you become Mr. RIGHT. 

Mr. Right is fun, playful, dominant, confident, but can also be deeply sensitive and endearing to a woman. So we as men need to incorporate aspects of both!!!     

The Nice Guy....is more feminine, and that is why they are able to connect deeply on an emotional level. The Player is Masculine, and that is why they are able to arouse attraction. When a man can embody both.....he will never have trouble getting women EVER. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I got friendzoned even after making out with a girl on a fucking date. Tough luck

That's not luck. You just lack skill.

Of course not every date will end in sex. Maybe 20% of girls you date will just not be compatible with you.

32 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Mr. Right is fun, playful, dominant, confident, but can also be deeply sensitive and endearing to a woman. So we as men need to incorporate aspects of both!!!     

Haha nice yes, also this is extremely rare :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course not every date will end in sex. Maybe 20% of girls you date will just not be compatible with you.

Maybe he's going through a dry spell?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason you're not getting laid is that you're not leading. Leading is critical for the end-result.

If you want serious results with women you have to learn to lead like a fucking boss.

Learning to lead and handle logistics is one of the hardest parts of game to learn. It requires so much failure and practice. It cannot be learned as theory. It's pure practice.

Can you explain or answer what is really logistic mean what to practice? 

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Can you explain or answer what is really logistic mean what to practice? 

Logistics is the part of game that has to do with knowing what parts of a woman's day can impact her receptivity. I'm not really a big fan of incorporating it but there are guys who use it and get results. Women act differently if for example if they have somewhere to go after a party. That would let a guy who understands how her having to leave a party will impact her mood. 

It is a very in-depth topic, I can tell you never researched pick-up because there are tons of videos that list it. Its all part of the frame concept and bringing a woman into your frame. Its hard to do if she is distracted or other factors that can limit her ability to be mesmerized by your game.

Just understand that the talking version of the game is just a technique to show a woman that you are a Masculine man. When you hear that word it has to do with leading, as Leo said, but also confidence, wittiness, boldness, and a level of unattachment at the results. 

There are many schools of thought about pick up. For example there is a Pickup Guru named Alan Roger Curie that teaches that Dating is a waste of time. He even says talking is a waste of time. He just approaches a woman and tells her straight up that he wants to take her home and have sex. It sounds counter-intuitive but it actually works. Why? Because woman are attracted to men who go after what they want and are not afraid of what will happen. It is also honest, and allows both you and the woman the opportunity to avoid the whole dog and pony show called a date. 

So you don't even have to take a girl out on a date to have sex. It works but many guys are afraid to do it....which is hilariously why it works so well....because it makes you stand out.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I really want to know where that guy lives, and how he isn't in jail yet for sexual harrasement. How the hell is he able to deal with rejection after saying something like that? The answer to "Damn baby girl, I'd fuck you senseless" as he gets physically close to her, isn't "I'd actually kindly object to your advances Sire; have a wonderfull and splendid day". No, it moreso goes along the lines of: pulling out a pepper spray, and attempting to blind his ass pernamently, while calling police simultaneously.

He must be doing this shit at some ghetto area, to some ghetto chicks - maybe they like wild shit like that, criminals and stuff. Otherwise I can't explain this. Being sexually explicit will get you blow off with majority of chicks.

Nope, that's what you believe. I use to believe it too, but in reality....it works. I've seen it first hand. And just because a woman wants to have sex on the first time of meeting a guy doesn't make her any less. Its that limited type of thinking that will stop you from trying it out. It works, as long as that woman is sexually free. It even works on women who don't usually do that. Why? Because most guys think like you and would never try it.

Its called Mode One. Check it out if you are interested. The man used it on all his past girlfriends and on his wife as well. His wife told him he was the first person he ever did that too. He used to date a judge and it worked on her as well. 

Edited by Razard86

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course not every date will end in sex.

I think the fundamental issue is that she was not that into me. If a girl is into you then you will not get friendzoned and can get away with a lot of shit, talking from personal experience here.

Solution: Go out with girls that are into you properly :P 

Edited by Karmadhi

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Deleted my previous posts, that were putting forth arguments against your claims - cause I'd actually want them to be true, not gonna lie? That would be a dope ass world if majority of women responded in that way to EXPLICIT sexualization from the get go, rather than implicit. I don't wanna actually block myself from this possibility

It certainly happens

I can think of two times in particular where I threw Hail Mary requests at girls that worked out. Both of them were outside clubs after I’d had a really shitty night and was basically just thinking “fuck it, what’s the worst that can happen”

I pretty much said “let’s go fuck” but worded less directly, in kind of a teasing way. But it was still very clear what I meant, and very direct

In one case I went and talked to a girl, just like two or three fairly standard questions like “how was your night” and then out of nowhere I threw in “Wanna come help me fulfil a fantasy” and she just laughed and started following me

But that was pure dumb luck, and anyone selling you a course based around this kind of system is preying on your fantasy to be able to fuck a girl with minimal effort. It’s the pickup equivalent of marketing a get rich quick scheme

What has been more realistic in my experience is some pretty innocent (but obviously engaging) conversation at the start but conveying lots of sexuality through body language and eye contact. If she responds well to that and she’s flirting back start ramping it up from there and seeing how sexual she is comfortable being

This is kind of my goto strategy in clubs which is pretty sexual but not really EXPLICIT per se

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

It certainly happens

I can think of two times in particular where I threw Hail Mary requests at girls that worked out. Both of them were outside clubs after I’d had a really shitty night and was basically just thinking “fuck it, what’s the worst that can happen”

I pretty much said “let’s go fuck” but worded less directly, in kind of a teasing way. But it was still very clear what I meant, and very direct

In one case I went and talked to a girl, just like two or three fairly standard questions like “how was your night” and then out of nowhere I threw in “Wanna come help me fulfil a fantasy” and she just laughed and started following me

But that was pure dumb luck, and anyone selling you a course based around this kind of system is preying on your fantasy to be able to fuck a girl with minimal effort. It’s the pickup equivalent of marketing a get rich quick scheme

What has been more realistic in my experience is some pretty innocent (but obviously engaging) conversation at the start but conveying lots of sexuality through body language and eye contact. If she responds well to that and she’s flirting back start ramping it up from there and seeing how sexual she is comfortable being

This is kind of my goto strategy in clubs which is pretty sexual but not really EXPLICIT per se

Do you have friends to do night game with? The telegram group of game in my city sucks dick and basically nobody goes out there. It is so hard for me to find nightgame wings to the point where its easier to find a girl than a wing.

Any advice on where to find wings? Also in my city there are no RSD events or anything like that like some people have suggested.

Where do you find the guys you go out with?

56 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Do you have friends to do night game with? The telegram group of game in my city sucks dick and basically nobody goes out there. It is so hard for me to find nightgame wings to the point where its easier to find a girl than a wing.

Any advice on where to find wings? Also in my city there are no RSD events or anything like that like some people have suggested.

Where do you find the guys you go out with?

No, I go solo, which can actually be a bit of a nightmare sometimes. I'd like to get some clubbing partners too, but I'm awful at making friends, lol.

It's weird, when I'm out I can be ultra social and talk to tons of people, but actually building and maintaining longer term friendships with people is something I'm absolute dogshit at

On 6/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, raymt said:

@Karmadhi

There are a lot of guys who are spiritual who do game in healthy ways. If you want some examples, look into someone like James Marshall from Natural Lifestyles. All of his crew is very spiritual and they have incredible game with hot girls. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheNaturalLifestyles/videos

I recently found their channel. I instantly vibed with them. I like them a lot since they are not classical red-pill type of guys. I love how Natural Lifestyles incorporates low energy, introverted, empathic pickup without putting some fake high energy persona. Honestly I assume @Karmadhi would like that too and answer original concern.