Carl-Richard

If people are being mean to you in their journal, please block them.

153 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard her journal was locked by Moderator @Natasha because she was spam reporting comments on her journals. 

Then Leo left a comment saying that anyone who comments on her journal will be given warning points. 

I'm not sure if @Aleister Crowleyy received warnings for commenting.

But it's super unfair that she gets to comment on others in the meanwhile. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

how is that?

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

her journal was locked by Moderator @Natasha because she was spam reporting comments on her journals. 

Then Leo left a comment saying that anyone who comments on her journal will be given warning points. 

I'm not sure if @Aleister Crowleyy received warnings for commenting.

But it's super unfair that she gets to comment on others in the meanwhile. 

I try to not spend time on absolute nonsense. That is why I made this thread. Now, I can't control what other moderators do, but other moderators have taken a liking to my idea, so maybe you'll see less micromanaging of people's journals.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

I try to not spend time on absolute nonsense. That is why I made this thread. Now, I can't control what other moderators do, but other moderators have taken a liking to my idea, so maybe you'll see less micromanaging of people's journals.

In a way that's good. 

But have you thought about anything if constant comments are made? 

Just now, Preety_India said:

In a way that's good. 

But have you thought about anything if constant comments are made? 

Yes. I thought about making this thread.

Yes. I thought about making this thread.

So you mean you and other moderators will simply watch a barrage of insulting comments made by one user on another user's journal meanwhile that user is simply told to block and meanwhile the whole forum gets to see those insulting comments 

Fair enough. That looks like a good recipe. 

If someone wants to vent (and I'm not against venting, we all feel the need to air out our grievances) they can do so privately in their own journals. But it gets very messy and very confrontational when someone comments on your journal directly. That's like a direct attack. And I always thought direct attacks were supposed to be controlled on the forum. 

Anyway do whatever pleases you. 

I'm too tired and I'm out. And sick of the hypocrisy too. 

@Carl-Richard I'm taking a break from here, both of these people are cowardly - I am busy, I don't have the time to be a middleman to anyone who won't stand up to their own problems directly, it's out of my hands.  

There are too many crazy people on this forum.

I might stick to my journal from now on after my break as I don't really like most of you much at all to be quite honest, most of you are selfish, myopic and cumbersome to have so... thickly... is that the right word... so profusely, so ... in your face.

I've found other communities and if it were not for the option of journal usage I would not even be here.  I do it for myself anyways, so there's not really much of a point of sticking up for someone so... weak in constitution.  

I don't like to be bothered with other people's problems, so from now on, you both... drive one another crazy.

You're a match made in heaven.

Not commenting anymore. Have a good day. 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

So you mean you and other moderators will simply watch a barrage of insulting comments made by one user on another user's journal meanwhile that user is simply told to block and meanwhile the whole forum gets to see those insulting comments 

I think I've made myself clear enough when I first made this thread. If you have any issues with the points I made, you're free to comment on them directly.

I think I've made myself clear already when I first made this thread. If you have any issues with the points I made, you're again free to comment on them directly.

I don't think there's any point anymore. Leave it. (personally I don't think there's really a tangible solution, those who  wanna kill someone, they will end up killing them, that's how I look at it) Bye. 

omg what's with the childish ego clashes on this forum??

It's like y'all ain't even pretending anymore to be anything above Blue.  At least try to fake Green or something.. smh..

@Zeroguy Breaking news: Masculinity crisis! A guy gets trolled by a girl, complains about her to another girl.

What's next? Preety coerces Benton into implied consent and rapes him telepathically?! LMAO!

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Well, I think you're all great and very talented.  

Spread the love.  

???????

I've always thought the Journals was just people sharing some of their random or deep thoughts. Maybe make it that people can't post in the journals outside of the person who started it unless they give permission? It could solve that problem. But yeah if someone is coming inside your journal starting crap blocking them makes sense. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Zeroguy Breaking news: Masculinity crisis! A guy gets trolled by a girl, complains about her to another girl.

What's next? Preety coerces Benton into implied consent and rapes him telepathically?! LMAO!

No comment.

5 minutes ago, Benton said:

Fucking humans

What are you? Oh yes, you are God so we are all below you. Sorry my divinity didn't recognize you .How should I worship you?

Edited by Zeroguy

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I've always thought the Journals was just people sharing some of their random or deep thoughts. Maybe make it that people can't post in the journals outside of the person who started it unless they give permission? It could solve that problem. But yeah if someone is coming inside your journal starting crap blocking them makes sense. 

Journal locking is a half-measure. Most of the drama occurs when somebody reads someone elses journal and takes offence to something. There will still be conflict PMs or in other threads. Blocking eliminates all that.

14 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Blocking eliminates all that.

Blocking does not prevent people from talking about you. It will only make it less likely for you to read it when it happens.

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

No comment.

Stop attacking me ???

Leave me alone ??‍❤️‍??

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Stop attacking me ???

Leave me alone ??‍❤️‍??

???

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Stop attacking me ???