Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tudo

Take the girl to kiss her on another part of the club

8 posts in this topic

My friend, after approaching a girl that is surrounded by her friends and talking to her, if he realizes she is interested, he asks her to go with him to another part of the club so they can kiss alone. He says it works very well because some girls usually don't like to kiss close to their friends. Any ideas about it?

Edited by Tudo

It’s a good idea to move around the club with a girl anyway, idk about the kissing in front of friends thing though

One of the best indicators of interest I’ve found is that she’ll follow you around the club if you try to take her somewhere else

With a girl in a club I usually end up doing a combo of dancing, talking in the smoking area or quieter parts and walking about and exploring the place with her if it’s big enough

You can prob kiss her anywhere if she’s not super shy

8 minutes ago, something_else said:

It’s a good idea to move around the club with a girl anyway, idk about the kissing in front of friends thing though

One of the best indicators of interest I’ve found is that she’ll follow you around the club if you try to take her somewhere else

With a girl in a club I usually end up doing a combo of dancing, talking in the smoking area or quieter parts and walking about and exploring the place with her if it’s big enough

You can prob kiss her anywhere if she’s not super shy

Yes, another advantage of asking a girl to follow you to another place is that you also demonstrate leadership characteristics with it.

2 hours ago, Tudo said:

My friend, after approaching a girl that is surrounded by her friends and talking to her, if he realizes she is interested, he asks her to go with him to another part of the club so they can kiss alone. He says it works very well because some girls usually don't like to kiss close to their friends. Any ideas about it?

Seems like good game.

It's also good if you still want to take her home for sex, because if you make out heavily with her in front of her friends and then want to take her home she might feel judged for leaving with you because her friends will know that it's probably for sex and then she might not want to do it.

yes, it should de done that way so you and the girl have more privacy

4 minutes ago, RedLine said:

yes, it should de done that way so you and the girl have more privacy

21 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Seems like good game.

It's also good if you still want to take her home for sex, because if you make out heavily with her in front of her friends and then want to take her home she might feel judged for leaving with you because her friends will know that it's probably for sex and then she might not want to do it.

Yeah, I will incorporate it into my night game.

It really depends though. I ran heavy physical game on a girl at a club while her friends were watching. Maybe I got lucky. Culture aspects are also important, in my country ( Sweden) girls are less sexually repressed then USA för example. 

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

42 minutes ago, SamC said:

It really depends though. I ran heavy physical game on a girl at a club while her friends were watching. Maybe I got lucky. Culture aspects are also important, in my country ( Sweden) girls are less sexually repressed then USA för example. 

Yes, I already kissed girls  in from her friends. But still some girls like privacy.