WokeBloke

Can something/someone create itself?

42 posts in this topic

In other words can something begin it's own existence or is this impossible?

Why or why not?

Your question is gonna be looked at from different perspectives, you need to clarify your question if you're looking to get a specific answer.

It's possible for something to begin its own existence on this specific plane but not without consideration from above. It's not possible to come into existence out of nothing if the rules and consciousness of this plane is considered and looked upon by normal people. It's not possible for something to begin its own existence on this specific plane because everything is bound by rules and code, speed of light is not constant for example and can be  looked upon as processing power. But it's possible for something to come into existence out of nothing if this specific event needs to happen.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Nothingness doesn't need to be created, and it can't be removed. That's what you are, and that is literally what consciousness is. I may theorize much, but this I can tell you...

Sunyata type shit may be the most important experience. I had insanely stronger breakthroughs, but perhaps they are too far beyond easy human comprehension. Knowing yourself as empty, nothing... It is easy to comprehend, easy to show, easy to know you are not mistaken...

Relation to question? Nothingness has no boundary. Boundaries only exist for finite things. No boundary = no limit = infinity. Within infinity lies finity. This experience of objects and such, that is finity. They arise as a consequence of unbounded creation AKA nothingness AKA consciousness AKA that which is itself without finitude.

No need to ponder about a first mover or smallest particle type.

@WokeBloke

Again who said that something needed to be created. Remember not to use human logic which has limitations and therefore leads to paradoxes. Who said that Universe needs to "start" from nothing? Open your mind to the possibility that there never was a moment without "experience".

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 minute ago, WokeBloke said:

@Kksd74628 Did your experience of this post begin or not?

According to quantum physics your post has always both existed and not existed. It is your observation of the post that collapsed the wave function to a finite "exists" state.

If you're asking if there is a fundamental answer to the question you're asking, the answer would be probably no. This is because you have a bias as to what is "fundamental". Reality is fundamental, nothing else. Beyond what is here, there is nothing, otherwise it would be here and not beyond.

@WokeBloke

I have only assumption of it in my memory. You have to understand that thinking that past really happened is just thought which is happening in present moment. See that only what is perceived right NOW is thing you can absolutely be sure that is "real".

@Kksd74628 The past happened irrespective of whether you remember it or not or whether you think it happened or not.

@WokeBloke

It is an assumption that it happened and you can't know it for sure. If you have this much ignorance that you won't even admit when you don't know something then spirituality is not right thing for you, because you will never progress in this thing having your standpoint. I am not even kiding right NOW.

14 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

@Kksd74628 The past happened irrespective of whether you remember it or not or whether you think it happened or not.

33 minutes ago, thibault said:

This is because you have a bias as to what is "fundamental". Reality is fundamental, nothing else.

Love. The Core of the Universe. The Center of all Being.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

In other words can something begin it's own existence or is this impossible?

Why or why not?

It's a impossible idea based on the following reasons. To begin it's own existence, implies that to exist is created by a particular cause of some sort. It would be like looking for a wave in the ocean that isn't wet. Someone has to be present prior to where the starting line is agreed upon.

2 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

It is an assumption that it happened and you can't know it for sure. If you have this much ignorance that you won't even admit when you don't know something then spirituality is not right thing for you, because you will never progress in this thing having your standpoint. I am not even kiding right NOW.

The past is that which happened.

Thus by definition the past happened.

If you claim that there is no past then what is your memory based on?

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke

Who said it is based on something? Why everything suddenly needs to be based on anything? "Memory" is part of the illusion that keeps you asking these hilarious questions again and again.

Edited by Kksd74628

2 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

Who said it is based on something. Why everything suddenly needs to be based on anything. "Memory" is part of the illusion that keeps you asking these hilarious question again and again.

Did you write that post or your previous one first? 

You have 593 past posts. Would you like to add another?

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke

It's fun that you try to rationalize yourself out of this. What spirituality is about is not some type of argumenting science, but just what is truth. Truth is that past is assumption, period. If you don't agree on this, leave the forum.

Edited by Kksd74628

20 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

The past is that which happened.

Thus by definition the past happened.

If you claim that there is no past then what is your memory based on?

As you are reading this reply that I'm writing, notice that you are carrying in an infinite number of assumptions about what is currently happening. You imagine there is a man writing a message on a keyboard located somewhere on Earth and that this message is transported through fiber cables or satellites to your computer. Then you read that message on your screen which is composed of pixels shining light onto your retina. Some parts of your brain are then used to interpret that message.

These are a small sample of the assumptions that you layer on top of life to benefit your survival agenda. If I were to ask you why you assume any of these things, you would generate an infinite number of justifications for them about electricity, science, the brain, etc...

The reality is that these assumptions which you take as fact are only illusions. When you cease to assume these things, reality ceases to exist in the way you currently experience it. There is only a past because you need a past to survive. If you could survive using only instincts then you would have no need for a conception of time with past, present, and future so why do you assume your predicament in which coincidentally you NEED a conception of time to survive/exist is the truth ? Could it be just a gentle lie you tell yourself so you can keep existing ?

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

It's fun that you try to rationalize yourself out of this. What spirituality is about is not some type of argumenting science, but just what is truth. Truth is that past is assumption, period. If you don't agree on this, leave the forum.

Starting now you are making your past. Your current action is being preformed. This is undeniable. It shall become a past action when it is complete. So in any future discussion we have there is a past.

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Starting now you are making your past. Your current action is being preformed. This is undeniable. It shall become a past action when it is complete. So in any future discussion we have there is a past.

This is only how you choose to see it. This has nothing to do with the Truth.

Why do you need there to be a past ?

Edited by thibault