In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Male and Female biology

Male and Female Identity, +others

Masculine and Feminine Spectrum

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

Male and Female biology

Male and Female Identity, +others

Masculine and Feminine Spectrum

Was going to say the same as your first two paragraphs. A distinction some fail to make.

At least from my interpretation of what you said.

There is a documentary called "What is a woman", very eye-opening.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

1 hour ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

There is a documentary called "What is a woman", very eye-opening.

I heard about this. It was released by The Daily Wire though, pretty lame normie-Con organisation. I'll probably check it out anyway. What did you find eye opening about it?

To me, the simple combination of the endless proclamations of all mankind finally together in a unified field of "one love" and "one world", whilst simultaneously there is such little consensus on the most basic facts of human existence, tells you everything you need to know about the present situation. It is all just the narcissistic nihilistic anarchism implicit in all modern secular ideologies fully unveiling and unleashing itself.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

4 hours ago, Oeaohoo said:

I heard about this. It was released by The Daily Wire though, pretty lame normie-Con organisation. I'll probably check it out anyway. What did you find eye opening about it?

To me, the simple combination of the endless proclamations of all mankind finally together in a unified field of "one love" and "one world", whilst simultaneously there is such little consensus on the most basic facts of human existence, tells you everything you need to know about the present situation. It is all just the narcissistic nihilistic anarchism implicit in all modern secular ideologies fully unveiling and unleashing itself.

That you string together several fancy words that everyone knows doesn't make what you utter any smarter. People who do that often act smarter than they are to compensate for their deficits.

You say you check it out ie you haven't looked at it yet. Then you come on and want to make arguments about how lame the movie would be.

Left means not right

8 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

That you string together several fancy words that everyone knows doesn't make what you utter any smarter. People who do that often act smarter than they are to compensate for their deficits.

Sorry to obfuscate the matter with such peripernetical abstrudicating pomposities!

9 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

You say you check it out ie you haven't looked at it yet. Then you come on and want to make arguments about how lame the movie would be.

Only the first little bit of what I said was an argument against the movie, and only about its questionable origins. I was just pointing out how silly it is that progressives claim to be all about “love” and “unity” when they can’t even get each other to agree on something as basic as what it means to be a woman!

I imagine I will agree with most of it but I don’t know yet. I just wanted to know why you thought it was eye opening!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

27 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Sorry to obfuscate the matter with such peripernetical abstrudicating pomposities!

Only the first little bit of what I said was an argument against the movie, and only about its questionable origins. I was just pointing out how silly it is that progressives claim to be all about “love” and “unity” when they can’t even get each other to agree on something as basic as what it means to be a woman!

I imagine I will agree with most of it but I don’t know yet. I just wanted to know why you thought it was eye opening!

That's the point. You come up with prejudices and generalizations that have nothing to do with the film. Therefore, you draw a negative picture about how the movie would look like.

It was eye-opening, in the sense that the topic was illuminated from different perspectives, with the honest interest in the matter and the neutral consideration of the individual points. So like normal reporters and not biased, as is often the case.

After the film, one has a very good overview of the facts and realizes that ([a-z]|[0-9])*\+ members mostly contradict themselves and actually have no idea what they are talking about.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right

13 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

([a-z]|[0-9])*\+ members mostly contradict themselves and actually have no idea what they are talking about.

Is that a clever Regex reference to LGBTQ+? Like it!

13 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

It was eye-opening, in the sense that the topic was illuminated from different perspectives, with the honest interest in the matter and the neutral consideration of the individual points. So like normal reporters and not biased, as is often the case.

Interesting, you have inspired me to watch it.

14 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

That's the point. You come up with prejudices and generalizations that have nothing to do with the film.

Well, I was actually talking about the subject of this thread more generally. Never mind.

A woman has 2 X chromosomes and a specific genetic configuration. It is pretty easy.

This includes tits, pussy, wider hips than men etc.

Almost always they are overreactive, put themselves in the victim role and anxious. But this is not decisive - and often the case with pussy men - but genetics.

Left means not right

20 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

A woman has 2 X chromosomes and a specific genetic configuration. It is pretty easy.

This includes tits, pussy, wider hips than men etc.

Almost always they are overreactive, put themselves in the victim role and anxious. But this is not decisive - and often the case with pussy men - but genetics.

Love this.

“Women, eh? They’re all the same: tits, pussy, and always playing little miss sissy!”

25 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Is that a clever Regex reference to LGBTQ+? Like it!

Interesting, you have inspired me to watch it.

Well, I was actually talking about the subject of this thread more generally. Never mind.

I am glad I inspired you.

It is the Regex for whatever characters and numbers they might add (or subtract). There is also LGBTQ2IA+ etc.

The description doesn't include symbols or characters of foreign languages and so on they might add (or subtract), too.

Left means not right

1 minute ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

I am glad I inspired you.

It is the Regex for whatever characters and numbers they might add (or subtract). There is also LGBTQ2IA+ etc.

The description doesn't include symbols or characters of foreign languages and so on they might add, too.

Hahaha, ([a-z]|[α-ω]|[0-9])*\+ coming soon!

18 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Love this.

“Women, eh? They’re all the same: tits, pussy, and always playing little miss sissy!”

Yes, it is as primitive as it sounds. The psychological part may differ. But what is always the same is the genetics.

Someone can also think he is Donkey Kong. But that does not make him such. It takes place in the mind. And basically the person knows that deep inside. Because there is enough counter-evidence that this is not the case.

Left means not right

No way a nation like this can/will lead the world (our destiny) ..

I'm sure in the next few years they gonna defend a person fucking a donkey because it is just their freedom to do so..