Razard86

What do you think is Leo's best videos in your opinion?

47 posts in this topic

For me his 3 best videos is What is the Devil? The Mechanics of Evil

I love it because I contemplate on this everyday....literally everyday and it keeps me honest.

The second video for me.... is   

I believe these two videos go hand in hand.  And lastly....the one I am currently watching....

I feel like if you JUST WATCH these 3 videos....you have gotten the whole purpose of Spirituality. Obviously there is more you can learn but I believe these 3 videos alone...give you the foundation necessary. But hey what do you all think?

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Really just me being nostalgic.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Lifestyle minimalism

Free will vs determinism

30 ways society fucks you in the ass

Thank you so much Leo!

Arc

What is Death? - My 1st Leo episode, made me notice this Leo dude.

Absolute Infinity - Part I - In this one I actually thought this guy has something to say.

What is God - Part I - Helped me to have a glance at awakening and launched me on a new stage in my journey.

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity
3 Episodes

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Like all of them? lol.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

This is my fav <3 a true masterpiece 

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

How To Make A Woman Squirt always #1

The first Spiritual Enlightenment video is probably the most groundbreaking, it created a whole new genre and set the foundation for dozens of videos that came afterward.

I come back to the one about how to shop for healthy foods most often

The last video in the concious politics series with tons of actionable stuff we need to do like stop lobbying would probably be the most transformational and practical for society.

Edited by Yarco

Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness. Here:

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

oh my.. this is a hard one- so many to choose from.

Just some that come to mind

-How Your Mind Distorts Reality - Needy vs Non-Needy Perception *(This one i resonate with a lot)

-Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness.

-What is actuality?

-Self deception series

-Self Love

-40 signs you are neurotic.. 

The 10 Ox-Herding Pictures is also a classic. I viewed it at least three times.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Wow thank you for all your responses, you made this thread so amazing!!! I thank you all!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1. "The Highest Hero's Journey - What It Means To Be A Real Hero"   - All time favorite. Helped me bridge a connection between my relative goals/life, and my spiritual curiosity. Wouldn't have gone down the Leo Gura/Actualized rabbit hole were it not for this. 

2. "What Is The Point Of Life? - An Advanced, Life-Changing Explanation"   - It's incredibly inspirational for a simple obvious question. 

3. "The Metaphysical Implications Of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorum Part 1" - Such profound contemplative insights regarding such a complex tough to grasp topic. One of my favorite topics. 

I'm proud of The whole "Epistemology - How The Mind works" works. Every school should teach this from primary school. If one individual don't have this kind of conscious there will be No way to communicate anything at all.

Actualised videos remind me of something Wittgenstein said about Bertrand Russell:

Russell's books should be bound in two colours: those dealing with mathematical logic in red, and all students of philosophy should read them; those dealing with ethics and politics in blue, and no one should be allowed to read them.

His episodes on metaphysics, epistemology and ontology (“What is Truth/Love/Integrity/etc?”) are often very captivating, but some of his social, political and historical analysis is so mediocre. I think this is because Leo’s thinking style is very self-derived and logical, which is great for analysis of interior experience but not so much for the collective situation. In “Spiral Dynamics” terms, I also think being a product of America gives Actualised a heavy one-sided bias against “Blue” in favour of an over-emphasis on certain aspects of “Orange” and “Green”.

Episodes that had a significant impact on me:

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Developing Introspection

States of Consciousness is Everything

Understanding How Paradigms Work

+

Understanding Survival 1-2

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Ones that provoked a real challenge & interest in my mind were:

On 6/11/2022 at 5:28 AM, Oeaohoo said:

Actualised videos remind me of something Wittgenstein said about Bertrand Russell:

His episodes on metaphysics, epistemology and ontology (“What is Truth/Love/Integrity/etc?”) are often very captivating, but some of his social, political and historical analysis is so mediocre. I think this is because Leo’s thinking style is very self-derived and logical, which is great for analysis of interior experience but not so much for the collective situation. In “Spiral Dynamics” terms, I also think being a product of America gives Actualised a heavy one-sided bias against “Blue” in favour of an over-emphasis on certain aspects of “Orange” and “Green”.

Episodes that had a significant impact on me:

Hell yeah us Americans have a bias against blue....do you know the current state of our country? Its like asking a slave if he is biased against slavery!! LOL. America's state= Overweight, In Debt, Wage Slavery, Breakdown of the Family, Rise in Mental Illness, Rise in feelings of distrust in government, fellow man/woman and feelings of isolation/loneliness, creates more division by creating more labels to express inequality, low literacy rate, ignorance, out of control government spending on military operations/weapons, mass shootings, want me to go on? 

1. 60 Principles of Actualized.org

2. Motivational Speech, Oct 2021 (this felt like a birthday gift ?)

3. The episodes on what is wisdom and integrity

4. The myth of science series. 

but really, for me it’s how the whole catalogue builds upon itself as a whole that matters. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"