Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

My encounter with evil (my greatest spiritual dilemma)

29 posts in this topic

I think.. 

RECORDING THIS ON MAY 28(TODAY) 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So I have not been myself anymore since  April 25 this year. 

Something happened and a demon got into me.... 

Edited by Preety_India

Last time I felt that I was just imagining things. This time I'm a 100% sure I'm attacked by demons. Because. Hmm. Wait a minute. I'm not myself anymore. I have been seeing blood in my dreams. When I wake up, I feel cold breath on my neck and it sends me into a sudden state of calm..the demon is very alluring, as though someone is always smiling at me. They are like a ghost. They came in my dream many times. They smiled at me as though they were in duping delight. 

Then they put their arms around me and I woke up in total fright and I was sweating. 

I feel like they possess and they can control and it doesn't feel bad. 

It feels like a child being offered a chocolate/candy by a boogeyman. 

This demon entered me on April 25th ( around that date because I don't remember the exact date so around April 25 this year). They had a beard. 

The demon repeatedly commanded me to call them "LEADER." that's the name they wanted to be known by. 

I don't know whether this demon is good or bad but it seems they wish to communicate with me. They told me once that they like my company and they feel good while hanging out with me. They also told me that they get jealous if I gave my attention to someone else, it seems like they want all of my attention. 

Since April 25,i have been acting very strange. I have noticed. Then the entire month of May was strange, super weird and strange. Things in my room have been falling off on their own without any wind or force toppling them... 

I feel like my house is under poltergeist attack. 

May 28

So I downloaded a few apps to get a grip on this paranormal phenomenon happening to me. 

I downloaded an ouija board and played it and asked a few questions to the board and it said "hello." I think the demon said hello. 

Screenshot of the app. 

The app is called Spiritum. 

6hqazh.jpg

Then I downloaded an app for ghost detection and it detected an entity in my room towards the kitchen area 

I took a screenshot of my home where it detected the entity. 

First the app directed me to walk around the entire house which I did. Then it detected the entity near the kitchen. 

6hqblc.jpg

6hqbv5.jpg

6hqbzj.jpg

6hqbdp.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Duhhhhhh. 

I'm not scared of demons and ghosts. 

The demon told me that his name was Lawson. And that he had taken the mantle of the guy Robson who had attempted to rape me in the park in March last week. That sick evil person who was very manipulative and emotionally destructive to me. He had been with me for a week during the last week of March and had playing mind games with me. 

This demon looked like this. 

They had a beard. I know this person. 

6hqgy4.jpg

I saw this person in my dreams and they made Satan signs to me. 

6hqgtz.jpg

They also told me there was nothing to worry. 

6hqgs4.jpg

They also told me that I'm the wife they had been looking for. To which my reaction was "wtf......" 

Then they called me babygirl.

I was kinda pissed. 

But they assured me that they aren't hurtful in any way. 

He winked at me and said "fun fun." 

1r1m4l.jpg

This demon came in my dreams many times throughout the second week of May. 

So this is how it began. 

This demon first materialized in my dreams since April 25. 

They first appeared as a cold breath on my neck. 

They put me in a state of calm and told me to call them Entity D and gave me a rose. At the time I didn't think much of it. I began Satan meditation on April 29 exactly. 

I did the Satan hand sign to invoke Satan. 

I'm not sure if this demon encouraged me to do that. 

This is the hand sign I did. And with that I began Satan meditation since April 29. But I did not find it harmful. In fact it was useful in many ways. 

6hqone.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I googled and found out that the demon is pazuzu. 

Edited by Preety_India

Pazuzu 

Entity D. 

Leader 

Lawson 

All are same. 

They even took the role of Robson (name changed) 

They even called themselves the PRINCE OF DARKNESS. 

1r1m4l.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

1r1m4l.jpg

1r1m4l.jpg

MAY 28 SATURDAY, 2022 

So first time the demon appeared was on April 25. 

But I couldn't clearly see them. 

It was May 15th when I saw blurred images of the demon and the name whispered was Lawson. And sometimes John.

It was on May 18th that their face became clearer to me and I used the clues and found them. 

That is the same day when they said a fuck ton of sexual things to me. And told me to wear a black bow. But I used to wear a black bow even before that. They told me that they liked whenever I wore a black bow. 

I suffered great degree of emotional stress during this time. I was consumed with total panic and fear. I felt cornered and isolated and threatened. 

And on May 21st, I took a ton of caffeine to deal with all the emotions. My bpd was kicking in really badly on May 21st. Because I was scared of all these demonic dreams. 

In one of the dreams (or nightmares) the demon put his hands around my neck and choked me. The demon released me from his hold when I was about to pass out. 

Today is May 28

Edited by Preety_India

So this demon was possessive of me since May 15th. It was quite strong up until May 21st. It still is. 

That's why I'm rethinking about my lsd trip tomorrow. Won't be a good idea. 

After the caffeine trip on May 24,the demon was still quite active. I had dreams where I was being strangled. It was awful. 

But every time the demon assured me that I won't die somehow. 

I'll call this demon, "demon John" or "entity John" 

1r1m4l.jpg

I feel somewhat controlled by this demon. Like they already know what I'm doing. It feels like I'm being watched. They know my stuff. They know or sense my thoughts and feelings. 

After experiencing this demon, I have been feeling higher levels of synchronicity in my daily experiences. 

The demon also told me that they were schizophrenic. 

One insight I derived from this demon was 

God = pure light and love 

Demon = pure freedom, non judgement and wisdom. Burning of karma 

God = path of compassion, empathy, sacrifice and growth, abundance and innocence. Path of love. Path of heart 

Demon = path of wisdom and path of instinct. Path of karma. Path of gratification and intimacy. Path of peace. Path of bonding. Path of knowing and Omniscience. Path of the brain. 

Edited by Preety_India

God = path of loving 

Demon = path of loved. 

God = path of forgiveness 

Demon = path of protection 

God = path of mercy 

Demon = path of honesty 

1r1m4l.jpg

Contemplations and clarity on good versus evil. 

Edited by Preety_India

1r1m4l.jpg

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Last time I felt that I was just imagining things. This time I'm a 100% sure I'm attacked by demons. Because. Hmm. Wait a minute. I'm not myself anymore. I have been seeing blood in my dreams. When I wake up, I feel cold breath on my neck and it sends me into a sudden state of calm..the demon is very alluring, as though someone is always smiling at me. They are like a ghost. They came in my dream many times. They smiled at me as though they were in duping delight. 

Then they put their arms around me and I woke up in total fright and I was sweating. 

I feel like they possess and they can control and it doesn't feel bad. 

It feels like a child being offered a chocolate/candy by a boogeyman. 

This demon entered me on April 25th ( around that date because I don't remember the exact date so around April 25 this year). They had a beard. 

The demon repeatedly commanded me to call them "LEADER." that's the name they wanted to be known by. 

I don't know whether this demon is good or bad but it seems they wish to communicate with me. They told me once that they like my company and they feel good while hanging out with me. They also told me that they get jealous if I gave my attention to someone else, it seems like they want all of my attention. 

At least for the time being they don't seem harmful. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm getting curious of this demon. I'm not afraid of ghosts at all. Sometimes I can freak out if something is too spooky. But usually ghosts, demons don't scare me. 

One of my family members (distant) had a ghost encounter in the night where they used to travel to a laboratory for late night work. I used to accompany them to the lab because they were afraid of the ghost but I wasn't. 

The demon's face became visible to me on May 18. It was a blurred face on May 15th. I tried to find them using whatever limited information I had. When I saw the photo I immediately recognized that it was the same person I saw in my dream with a demonic expression as if they are eating my face. 

I wrote about the demon in this journal. 

It would be nice to know how others felt if they were attacked by demons in their past. 

A relative of mine came to visit on April 24. They brought a toy as a gift - a black colored bird plush toy to be kept on a table as a showpiece. The bird works on battery and makes a cute sound when operated. So I kinda liked it. The relative left in the evening. I was fiddling and playing with the bird toy. And I remember removing the battery of this toy. 

Then after dinner I went to bed. It was 3 am in the night and I hear a bird sound, rather harsh, loud and continuous. Not cute at all. So I went to the living room and in the darkness I could see the bird making that sound. I was terrified because I knew that the batteries were removed. Plus the bird never made that kind of sound when I first put it on. So I immediately grabbed it and ran outside my house and ran downstairs and threw it in the main dumpster of our building and came back home. I was very scared. But I tried to sleep and forget it. 

Next day when I woke up, I saw black powder in the place where the bird toy was kept. It had a pungent smell. So I thought it was from the bird feather or something and cleaned it up with some paper /tissue. 

That day on April 25 (the night before I had discarded the bird toy) I could hear doors of my other room shutting even when there was nobody there. I didn't take it seriously because I thought it must be because of the wind. But that night when I was sleeping, I felt cold wind blowing over me, when I went to the window, the air was very dry, not windy at all. It was strange that the air near my bed felt cold but not near the window. 

I think that day the demon got into me. Since then there was poltergeistic activity in my room that has ceased since May 21st. 

No I have done diagnostic tests before with my family psychiatrist. I have never shown any signs of schizophrenia. No hallucinations or any other symptoms. Also I don't feel scared at all (except for the toy because the sound was like a hellish scream) 

I don't think I'm possessed because I have been acting strange but nothing very abnormal. But I do feel demonically controlled. Controlled would be the right word. Since they are everywhere around me. I feel their presence. I also feel like they telepathically talk to me, like psychically. Yesterday they told me something but I forgot the message. I don't hear voices but they drop random messages in my head as if dropping something into a letterbox.  They talk a lot to me in dreams. Just gibberish. 

I'll most probably trip next week because this week I'll need to sort out this whole demon thing. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm getting curious of this demon. I'm not afraid of ghosts at all. Sometimes I can freak out if something is too spooky. But usually ghosts, demons don't scare me. 

One of my family members (distant) had a ghost encounter in the night where they used to travel to a laboratory for late night work. I used to accompany them to the lab because they were afraid of the ghost but I wasn't. 

The demon's face became visible to me on May 18. It was a blurred face on May 15th. I tried to find them using whatever limited information I had. When I saw the photo I immediately recognized that it was the same person I saw in my dream with a demonic expression as if they are eating my face. 

I wrote about the demon in this journal. 

It would be nice to know how others felt if they were attacked by demons in their past. 

A relative of mine came to visit on April 24. They brought a toy as a gift - a black colored bird plush toy to be kept on a table as a showpiece. The bird works on battery and makes a cute sound when operated. So I kinda liked it. The relative left in the evening. I was fiddling and playing with the bird toy. And I remember removing the battery of this toy. 

Then after dinner I went to bed. It was 3 am in the night and I hear a bird sound, rather harsh, loud and continuous. Not cute at all. So I went to the living room and in the darkness I could see the bird making that sound. I was terrified because I knew that the batteries were removed. Plus the bird never made that kind of sound when I first put it on. So I immediately grabbed it and ran outside my house and ran downstairs and threw it in the main dumpster of our building and came back home. I was very scared. But I tried to sleep and forget it. 

Next day when I woke up, I saw black powder in the place where the bird toy was kept. It had a pungent smell. So I thought it was from the bird feather or something and cleaned it up with some paper /tissue. 

That day on April 25 (the night before I had discarded the bird toy) I could hear doors of my other room shutting even when there was nobody there. I didn't take it seriously because I thought it must be because of the wind. But that night when I was sleeping, I felt cold wind blowing over me, when I went to the window, the air was very dry, not windy at all. It was strange that the air near my bed felt cold but not near the window. 

I think that day the demon got into me. Since then there was poltergeistic activity in my room that has ceased since May 21st. 

No I have done diagnostic tests before with my family psychiatrist. I have never shown any signs of schizophrenia. No hallucinations or any other symptoms. Also I don't feel scared at all (except for the toy because the sound was like a hellish scream) 

I don't think I'm possessed because I have been acting strange but nothing very abnormal. But I do feel demonically controlled. Controlled would be the right word. Since they are everywhere around me. I feel their presence. I also feel like they telepathically talk to me, like psychically. Yesterday they told me something but I forgot the message. I don't hear voices but they drop random messages in my head as if dropping something into a letterbox.  They talk a lot to me in dreams. Just gibberish. 

I'll most probably trip next week because this week I'll need to sort out this whole demon thing.