Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
How to be wise

Donald Trump’s Success Advice

13 posts in this topic

Just because we don’t agree with him politically, doesn’t mean we should throw away his good stuff.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

30 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

There are many more great examples of success worth listening to/get inspired by - people like 50 Cent for example, or Floyd Mayweather, Connor Mcgregor, Arnold Schwarzeneger, and many many more - would take too long to name them all. They all started from nothing, or from very little.

And Arnold started with a huge capital of great genetics, health and the way he was raised. He had serious advantage from the start. 

Trump started with $400 million from daddy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, T_i_m said:

And Arnold started with a huge capital of great genetics, health and the way he was raised. He had serious advantage from the start. 

I imagine if the guy was missing a leg as a kid he would be more successful, than most people still. 

@Leo Gura hey Leo why don't you miss a single opportunity to pass some comment about Trump ? ?

This makes me very curious. 

4 hours ago, Elton said:

@Leo Gura hey Leo why don't you miss a single opportunity to pass some comment about Trump ? ?

This makes me very curious. 

Trump is an ENTJ, while Leo is an INTP. They have the highest social compatibility of all the types. In another life, Trump and Leo would be BFFs. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Trump is an ENTJ, while Leo is an INTP. They have the highest social compatibility of all the types. In another life, Trump and Leo would be BFFs. 

?

Trump's advice would be: lie seriously, myriadly line by line.

14 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Trump is not an ENTJ, he’s an ESTP, maybe an ESFP. And even if he were an ENTJ, ENTJs are one of the least compatible types with INTP. Stop watching CS Joseph, and start watching Typevolution. Otherwise you'll continue to spread misinfomation disguised as wisdom.

FYI: Socionics Intertype Relations theory

@How to be wise

Edited by Yali

2 hours ago, Average Investor said:

@Yali He could be the #1 nutritionist in the world

Nutrition is very simple. Just eat whole grains, nuts, fruits, vegetables, legumes & limit processed foods. I just gave very good advice, am I now #1?

@Average Investor

Edited by Yali