seeking_brilliance

Tarot Reading

50 posts in this topic

1. Tell me about this guy that I'm currently dating? (Just curious to see what comes up for fun lol)

2. How is my life going to unfold after December 2022? What are my career prospects and how am I going to deal with family, moving, friendships etc? 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Question: What should @Osaid  be working on right now?

1. (What you are looking for) Pulled: Knight of Swords

Exhilarant Freedom. To rush into what's ahead with joyful confidence. Perfect mastery over the element in question. What's behind it all? What's new? What happens in the end? These questions guide you to victory. Intention extends far beyond the limited landscape in sight. Run to, not from, all perceived challenges. 

2. (What you will find) Pulled: The Moon card

You will find yourself howling at your own reflection. 

3. What you already know) Pulled: Seven of Pentacles

You know the value of necessary work in the garden. Investing efforts with wise discernment yields pleasurable results for now and to come. 

4. (What you'll need to know) Pulled: Six of Swords

Learning the currents of the water is necessary, not only for your own safe travels but to ferry others along as well.

Summary: Just keep on keeping on... you know the way. :)

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 5/26/2022 at 3:39 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

What should I be focusing my life toward at this point? What is the best area of my life to develop right now? 

1. (An unconscious tendency) Pulled: Six of Pentacles

In one hand you hold balance, the other, the gift of giving. Only one who has mastered balanced success can do such a thing, because if the man in the picture were to give without balance, he could end up as the beggars around him, unsure of their next meal. This is not necessarily about money, but a parable. The beggars will always beg for more. The stable man is the only one who can give freely. Who are you in this picture?

2. (Benefits of developing this growth) Pulled: Nine of Pentacles

Simple adoration of beauty. Total stability. Serene passage though the garden. The fruit is ripe, and plenty. 

3. (What to do) Pulled: Two of Swords

Sit waiting but prepared. The person in this picture is blindfolded, but her swords are drawn and ready for anything. This is not an invitation to start fights, but merely come prepared. If you are working in astral realms, you may be needing a teacher/guide, one to teach preparation and defense against the wiles of endless mind. Guides can come in any form imaginable, don't limit their arrival! Use the blindfold and wait!

4. (How developing this can affect reality experience) Pulled: King of Pentacles

The king of pentacles has blended with reality experience, he not only enjoys the fruit of his labor, he wears them on his robes. His pentacles (coins) have diverged back into one, which he holds in the left hand as a gong, with a mallet in the other. Under his robes, he still wears the steel armor of his time as a knight. His crown is laced with flowers from the garden. This card represents a highly experienced and accomplished person. One who is generous, compassionate, responsible, and steadfast. Reading an interpretation guide of this card, it mentions "Pay attention, be practical, and seek advice from an accomplished expert from these realms."

PSX_20220529_161200.jpg

On 5/29/2022 at 4:07 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

1. (An unconscious tendency) Pulled: Six of Pentacles

In one hand you hold balance, the other, the gift of giving. Only one who has mastered balanced success can do such a thing, because if the man in the picture were to give without balance, he could end up as the beggars around him, unsure of their next meal. This is not necessarily about money, but a parable. The beggars will always beg for more. The stable man is the only one who can give freely. Who are you in this picture?

2. (Benefits of developing this growth) Pulled: Nine of Pentacles

Simple adoration of beauty. Total stability. Serene passage though the garden. The fruit is ripe, and plenty. 

3. (What to do) Pulled: Two of Swords

Sit waiting but prepared. The person in this picture is blindfolded, but her swords are drawn and ready for anything. This is not an invitation to start fights, but merely come prepared. If you are working in astral realms, you may be needing a teacher/guide, one to teach preparation and defense against the wiles of endless mind. Guides can come in any form imaginable, don't limit their arrival! Use the blindfold and wait!

4. (How developing this can affect reality experience) Pulled: King of Pentacles

The kind of pentacles has blended with reality experience, he not only enjoys the fruit of his labor, he wears them on his robes. His pentacles (coins) have diverged back into one, which he holds in the left hand as a gong, with a mallet in the other. Under his robes, he still wears the steel armor of his time as a knight. His crown is laced with flowers from the garden. This card represents a highly experienced and accomplished person. One who is generous, compassionate, responsible, and steadfast. Reading an interpretation guide of this card, it mentions "Pay attention, be practical, and seek advice from an accomplished expert from these realms."

PSX_20220529_161200.jpg

Thanks for this ?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 5/26/2022 at 6:26 PM, DanielS said:

One thing to add. No it did not help to prevent me from seeing "this information" because "u feel like it"!

"this information" btw was the missing puzzle to show me the full picture and truth. 

This was the resolution of my "human path" and the direct pointer to zen and my next chapter in life.

You don't need answers from tarot cards for Zen. Zen is within and ever present. Again, I don't think a reading directed toward your recent breakup would be fruitful, notice how much you have reacted since I said no. Anyone working with psychic energies should be able to say no when they feel intuitively to do so. I'd be happy to give a reading regarding a different subject...

On 5/26/2022 at 5:00 AM, Arthogaan said:

In the next year should I focus more on the material, survival side of things and let go the pull towards spiritual or should I focus on spiritual practives more and let go of fear of material survival side of things?

Question: What should Arthogaan focus on in a year's time?

1. (Past tendencies) Pulled: Ace of Pentacles

You did not respect money. Before you got a grasp on it, if you even do, it was just like it grew on trees or a mysterious gift handed out like little miracles. Then you tried to distance yourself from it and demonized it. Then it hits: money doesn't have to be real in order to be a real token. In other words, money is useful to even the wisest of sages, because it continues to be worshipped in the heart of society. One can escape it, and live the simplest life, perhaps in some cave, but then how does he travel the world? The love of money may be the root of evil, but the devil can be useful too-- remember this. 

2. (What to focus on) Pulled: 3 of Wands

The wizard apprentice, holding one of the staffs/wands, stands high on a cliff overlooking the lively sea. He is considering an adventurous journey. He sees the balance of spiritual and worldly mastery. You can not just head towards one end of the spectrum or the other. Its like the saying "All work and no Play makes Jack a dull boy"-- with work and play being interchangeable for "worldly and spiritual." You should focus on finding the balance of them, and rest there. This will open opportunities beyond your current ability to imagine. 

3. (What lies ahead if you focus on #2) Pulled: Ace of Cups

As the water (material spirit) flows from the holy grail, so too will creativity flow in all aspects: love, emotional experience, psychic and spiritual success. The Divine spark of creative flow will be embedded into the womb of your living experience. 

If you are considering traveling, do it! Make it happen. What you will experience will shape everything else to come. It will shape your own creative talents and enrichen your imagination. Also, two ace cards in one reading can foretell an important partnership-- if one is presented to you, go with intuition on whether to accept. 

IMG_20220531_160208477.jpg

On 31.5.2022 at 9:07 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

You don't need answers from tarot cards for Zen. Zen is within and ever present. Again, I don't think a reading directed toward your recent breakup would be fruitful, notice how much you have reacted since I said no. Anyone working with psychic energies should be able to say no when they feel intuitively to do so. I'd be happy to give a reading regarding a different subject...

Sry bro  <3

@seeking_brilliance are you still doing tarot readings or just taking a break? 

I'm so sorry, i don't mean to be rude and you certainly don't have to if you don't want to, but I'm really just curious about my tarot reading. I really don't want this to come off the wrong way :|:P

@soos_mite_ah Hi, so I did your first question and will get to other's requests before circling back to your second one. thankfully it's about after 2022 so plenty of time right? lol

Q: A portrait of this guy that soos is dating.

A:
  1. (a positive trait) Pulled: ten of swords

He is a hard worker. He knows the value of bundling and saving. Perhaps he is a bit head strong in this and a bit of a penny pincher. He does this because he sees the picture of the end goal, and has his eyes set directly on that, and a steady march forward. 

2. (Something to watch out for) Pulled: six of pentacles (coins)

This card is like the opposite of what I was just saying. The man in this card gives freely, with balanced earnest. Perhaps this is a warning not to succumb to the greedy nature of money hoarding.

3. (how this entanglement contributes to soo's growth) pulled: the chariot card

Our relationships (entanglements) carry us to a place of victory, usually a sight unknown, but your eyes are fixed steady on the path ahead. They often teach us balance. Perhaps you are learning to respect money, as he learns to live a little. 

PSX_20220612_202850.jpg

28 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Q: A portrait of this guy that soos is dating.

A:
  1. (a positive trait) Pulled: ten of swords

He is a hard worker. He knows the value of bundling and saving. Perhaps he is a bit head strong in this and a bit of a penny pincher. He does this because he sees the picture of the end goal, and has his eyes set directly on that, and a steady march forward. 

2. (Something to watch out for) Pulled: six of pentacles (coins)

This card is like the opposite of what I was just saying. The man in this card gives freely, with balanced earnest. Perhaps this is a warning not to succumb to the greedy nature of money hoarding.

He is a hard worker and he can be head strong (but so far I haven't seen this manifest in an unhealthy way). He does have a better picture of what he's wanting to do with his life than I do and he seems to be working towards it steadily. He did share this anecdote once on how he tried to invest in stocks but it backfired on him and how that taught him to be more responsible with money. He is also pretty spontaneous and impulsive for better and for worse. For better in the sense that he is comfortable with taking a healthy amount of risk and just generally enjoying himself. For worse in the sense that it has led him to get in trouble for really dumb, albeit harmless, reasons (i.e. practical jokes that got a little out of hand unintentionally when he was growing up).

36 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

3. (how this entanglement contributes to soo's growth) pulled: the chariot card

Our relationships (entanglements) carry us to a place of victory, usually a sight unknown, but your eyes are fixed steady on the path ahead. They often teach us balance. Perhaps you are learning to respect money, as he learns to live a little. 

Lol, I think it's more along the lines of I'm learning to live a little and he's learning to respect money. I think out of us two, I tend to be on the stingier side. I find it interesting that this reading is talking so much about money. He's been paying for all of the dates so far and that has been causing me to reflect more on my relationship with money since I'm not used to being treated this way and it feels a little awkward. I also think that this relationship is developing in a very slow and steady pace since both of us are relatively inexperienced with dating and getting into relationships. 

@soos_mite_ah @soos_mite_ah 

8 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Lol, I think it's more along the lines of I'm learning to live a little and he's learning to respect money. I think out of us two, I tend to be on the stingier side. I find it interesting that this reading is talking so much about money. He's been paying for all of the dates so far and that has been causing me to reflect more on my relationship with money since I'm not used to being treated this way and it feels a little awkward. I also think that this relationship is developing in a very slow and steady pace since both of us are relatively inexperienced with dating and getting into relationships.

Perhaps I had that backwards, or perhaps it's interchange and vice versa as far as who's learning what. Notice the sphinxes carrying the chariot are both yin-yang's, but in reversed coloring. Lessons are kind of blended like that, with double or flipped-flopping meanings to the metaphors. You are learning to live a little but also learning another aspect of respecting money: accepting a shower of gifts. With this extra information I'd be inclined to say the second card is also a warning that he's impulsively giving too much (paying for all the dates) and y'all need to come to a better understanding about this. Have you offered to pay? If you do, does it visibly upset him? Our entanglements bring out all these little knots to untangle. Sometimes even a short fling can bring lots of growth with enough noticing. Don't worry about the developing speed or how long it will last, just stay present and learn by attentive experience.

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

With this extra information I'd be inclined to say the second card is also a warning that he's impulsively giving too much (paying for all the dates) and y'all need to come to a better understanding about this. Have you offered to pay? If you do, does it visibly upset him?

During the first date I did offer but he insisted saying that he invited me out and that he really wanted to pay. The next few dates he went ahead and paid faster than I could really say anything (I was just awkwardly sitting there with my credit card on hand only to awkwardly put it away). In the most recent date, I told him that I appreciate what he was doing and that I wanted to return the favor as a way to show my appreciation and to show that I cared and he replied with "ok, you can do that next time, but for now I got this." He never got upset about any of this. I am comfortable with having a conversation about this going forward just to check in with how he is doing in our next date. 

On 6/14/2022 at 8:19 AM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@seeking_brilliance hope you didn't forget about me handsome

Haha ok, flattery gets you anywhere. Ok are you going with your original question or would you like to ask another?