Max Gross

What Does Deja-Vu Feels To You Now?

7 posts in this topic

Hello Forum.

I am Max, first time posting here. Hope you all been keeping healthy.

I am curious to know fellas, how does Deja-vu feels to you currently? If you could describe the feeling/s you experience when you have one, what would it be?

Is it the same feeling/s you had in the past or have it change or there are no feeling/s at all or something else all together?

The reasons I am asking this is because for me the feeling have swapped. Until about a year or two ago, for me personally, Deja-vu felt like a mystery every time I had one. Like that's how I can describe it in words for you. However, since doing concentration, meditation, contemplation, lucid dreaming, expand horizons, struggle to embody Love and so on and so on, the feeling I experience now is of "everything is as it is". As funny as it is, I mention again I don't know how to write it else in word for you to understand.

So again, I am curious. How do you Feel while you experiencing (or I guess you can say in a state ofo.O?) Deja-vu?

And fellas please, I will be as bold as to say that you can spare the lengthy explanation of what Deja-vu is as I know a quick search of the forum will give you that :).

24 minutes ago, Max Gross said:

I am curious to know fellas, how does Deja-vu feels to you currently? If you could describe the feeling/s you experience when you have one, what would it be?

I had a past life regression once where I remembered 5000 years in the past of an Indian yogi telling me that in 3-6000 years, no matter what happens, I'll achieve awakening due to the ritual that he performed. 

when I had my first awakening experience, I felt a simultaneous sense of despair and absolute awe, despair from realizing the awakening wasn't an unexpected achievement from the yogi doing the ritural on me, but absolute awe from the feeling of recognising how powerful that ritural was. That's how I'd express deja-Vu for me. 

It's like, a feeling of nostalgia or familiarity, created by a memory of the current experience happening in the past

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Buddy(s), interesting.

when it happens to you, do you stop to absorb the feeling and see the deja-vu happening?

I did realized recently that because it's happening quite frequently to me that I just notice it, make a remark like: "oh, nice" and continue to do what I was doing while the deja-vu is happening in the background. However, I do still find it a nice "add-on" to life. I wonder what lessons we still have to learn from deja-vu, beyond that have been already discussed and hypothesize.

On 5/24/2022 at 4:15 AM, Max Gross said:

And fellas please, I will be as bold as to say that you can spare the lengthy explanation of what Deja-vu is as I know a quick search of the forum will give you that :).

Interesting caveat for someone who is apparently interested in Deja Vu

1 hour ago, Max Gross said:

I did realized recently that because it's happening quite frequently to me that I just notice it, make a remark like: "oh, nice" and continue to do what I was doing while the deja-vu is happening in the background. However, I do still find it a nice "add-on" to life. I wonder what lessons we still have to learn from deja-vu, beyond that have been already discussed and hypothesize.

My personal theory is that it might be related to dreams, in the sense that our dreams can sometimes predict the future, and Deja Vu might actually just be us remembering dreams we had that predicted the future. The situation feels familiar cause we actually went through it in our dreams before. That's what it seemed like to me when I inspected it. If not a dream, it feels like a memory of the future, wherever it came from I'm not sure, but it feels like it was from a dream I had or something. 

Other than that I don't see any lessons. Just seems to be a supernatural phenomenon, maybe.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 5/24/2022 at 3:44 AM, electroBeam said:

I had a past life regression once where I remembered 5000 years in the past of an Indian yogi telling me that in 3-6000 years, no matter what happens, I'll achieve awakening due to the ritual that he performed. 

when I had my first awakening experience, I felt a simultaneous sense of despair and absolute awe, despair from realizing the awakening wasn't an unexpected achievement from the yogi doing the ritural on me, but absolute awe from the feeling of recognising how powerful that ritural was. That's how I'd express deja-Vu for me.

Sounds like some bull. This past life regression thing. You'll imagine whatever you want to imagine since you're everyone anyway.

I think that for whatever reason your subconscious decided to imagine that for you, but the awakening was entirely your own doing. 

On 26/05/2022 at 11:19 AM, Osaid said:

My personal theory is that it might be related to dreams, in the sense that our dreams can sometimes predict the future, and Deja Vu might actually just be us remembering dreams we had that predicted the future. The situation feels familiar cause we actually went through it in our dreams before. That's what it seemed like to me when I inspected it. If not a dream, it feels like a memory of the future, wherever it came from I'm not sure, but it feels like it was from a dream I had or something. 

Other than that I don't see any lessons. Just seems to be a supernatural phenomenon, maybe.

On 26/05/2022 at 11:19 AM, Osaid said:

It does feel similar to me as well in a way. I keep a dream journal and I did notice that Deja-Vu experiences correspond to previous entries in the journal. However, Sometimes on a rare occasions, I get the feeling that it's not the dream that the Deja-Vu is associated with. But more like, in an infinite number of possibilities, several possibilities are experiencing the exact same thing or making the exact same decision and the feeling of Deja-Vu is what makes us aware of that. It's just because we are so distracted and disconnected from ourselves that we don't notice this. That is the reason I think there are lessons to learn from Deja-Vu.

The caveat is cause I have seen that there are already several entries and discussions (some of them in length) about Deja-vu already on the forum so I feel there is no point in repeating it here.