Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JosephKnecht

Transcending Logic

6 posts in this topic

There are moments in my baseline awareness when I go beyond logic.

But fear arises within me when I encounter a problem, and I know that using logic can't solve the problem. How to solve everyday problems if I fully transcend logic? Logic has been the way of solving problems so far. 

The scary part is... if I fully transcend logic altogether, I can't use logic to come back to logic. 

Does any of this sound logical to you? How have you resolved it? 

Meh... fuck logic.

Transcending logic does not mean you lose the ability to use it for practical things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@JosephKnecht Logic is just a game the ego plays to prevent its own dissolution. Reality will unfold exactly the same way or without any logical processes.

Apparently.

31 minutes ago, axiom said:

@JosephKnecht Logic is just a game the ego plays to prevent its own dissolution. Reality will unfold exactly the same way or without any logical processes.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Transcending logic does not mean you lose the ability to use it for practical things.

All this sounds very logical. Thanks, guys :) 

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

There are moments in my baseline awareness when I go beyond logic my girlfriend.

But fear arises within me when I encounter a problem self actualization urges, and I know that using logic my girlfriend can't solve the problem. How to solve everyday problems sexual urges if I fully transcend logic my girlfriend? Logic my girlfriend has been the way of solving problems so far. 

The scary part is... if I fully transcend logic my girlfriend altogether, I can't use logic my girlfriend to come back to logic my girlfriend. 

Does any of this sound logical to you? How have you resolved it?