Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedLine

"Everything you've always wanted is in the Present Moment"

20 posts in this topic

I have never been able to digest this spiritual idea. How is it possible to feel that my crush is loving me, contemplating the Present Moment? How is it possible to feel the freedom of being financial free contemplating the Present Moment? How is it possible to feel the power of being high status contemplating the Present Moment? I guess the experience of radical solipsisms is need so there is no girl, no finance, no society anymore, to really get all I want in the Present Moment¿?, otherwise I don´t see how it is possible. I don´t think I can remove the desire of love and being loved for other persons at least I get to the conclusion that those persons are an ilusion, that they don´t exist, but I am not sure I want to get there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8IOm7zbNdE

Edited by RedLine

The only possibility I conceive of stop desire and be fullfill in the Present Moment is trough getting a great physical-psychic. How? Easy. My default state is unpleasant so I desire to be loved by the girl I want because, based on my previous experience I feel a high pleasure in that situation. If I get a pleasure in the Present Moment higher than the pleasure of being loved for the woman then I would forget the last one and be chill in the present moment. I experienced this with drugs and it is exactly like that.  But enlighemtment is not about pleasure right?

Edited by RedLine

It's not enough to contemplate, you need a significant state change.

You can get so present and conscious that all your problems and even sense of other will melt away as the mental fictions that they are.

This requires very high consciousness. It doesn't makes sense from within material consciousness because you are imagining the future too powerfully to see it as imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@RedLine This is actually a very good question.
The answer is in realizing that you don't want the girl, you don't want money and you don't want status. It seems like you want these things, but actually, you don't. 
These things are just excuses to why you can't love yourself right now. Your subconscious thinking is something like:
"When I get the girl, the money, and the status, I can finally allow myself to love myself and love my life. Until then, I should suffer, because I'm not whole yet." 
Notice the survival agenda in this. You made a contract with yourself that you'll love yourself only when you've reached your goals, and this way you motivate yourself to get ahead in life. 

But there are more conscious ways to progress in life. So why don't you just burn this old contract, and allow yourself to love yourself and love your life exactly as it is right now? This is what you really want.

Edited by Barna

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

I have never been able to digest this spiritual idea. How is it possible to feel that my crush is loving me, contemplating the Present Moment? How is it possible to feel the freedom of being financial free contemplating the Present Moment? How is it possible to feel the power of being high status contemplating the Present Moment? I guess the experience of radical solipsisms is need so there is no girl, no finance, no society anymore, to really get all I want in the Present Moment¿?, otherwise I don´t see how it is possible. I don´t think I can remove the desire of love and being loved for other persons at least I get to the conclusion that those persons are an ilusion, that they don´t exist, but I am not sure I want to get there...

Fuck all this stupid contemplation, state changes, high level of consciousness, meditation, yoga bullshit off, and go to the beach, check out how amazing the sun looks in the morning, check how colourful and diverse the flora in your area is, feel the exotic sensations of the wind as it blows over your body, and remember that if you've got fucken food in your body, you've got shelter, and you have some time in the day to relax, there's nothing more you could possibly need to feel as relaxed, as vibrant and as peaceful as a buddha. 

@RedLine The level of consciousness with solipsism isn't necessarily needed to realize this.

This moment is all
And my insistence is this
That you are already that which you are searching

Lay down. Start from the beginning of "Black In White" and do shamanic breathing: Breathe into your belly (and chest) and on the out breath release & let go of any tension. Breathe fast, and breathe in sync to the beat. Breathe out on the big gong at 34:57. Then become still and listen.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

10 hours ago, RedLine said:

How is it possible to feel that my crush is loving me, contemplating the Present Moment? How is it possible to feel the freedom of being financial free contemplating the Present Moment? How is it possible to feel the power of being high status contemplating the Present Moment?

Easy, you just have to be indifferent to all that. Then the present will offer you much more. but as long as all that is important, the present will escape you, it will always be one step ahead of you

Your crush loving you or being financially free aren’t things you want, they are things your ego wants falsely believing it will complete your story. Everything your true nature wants is in the present moment.

On 24/5/2022 at 0:23 PM, Barna said:

@RedLine This is actually a very good question.
The answer is in realizing that you don't want the girl, you don't want money and you don't want status. It seems like you want these things, but actually, you don't. 
These things are just excuses to why you can't love yourself right now. Your subconscious thinking is something like:
"When I get the girl, the money, and the status, I can finally allow myself to love myself and love my life. Until then, I should suffer, because I'm not whole yet." 
Notice the survival agenda in this. You made a contract with yourself that you'll love yourself only when you've reached your goals, and this way you motivate yourself to get ahead in life. 

But there are more conscious ways to progress in life. So why don't you just burn this old contract, and allow yourself to love yourself and love your life exactly as it is right now? This is what you really want.

Your answer is so good. I will work in that direction. Thank you.

Edited by RedLine

It just doesn't matter because there's no end result that really needs to be attained.

Get the girl or don't.... that's what's happening; become financially free or not.... that's what's happening; reach high status or not..... that's what's happening.

Wants and desires can arrise....and that's what's happening. 

The sense of self or ego becomes intertwined with these desires and feels inflated or deflated, more or less.

The freedom is in recognizing that which feels it can become more or less is an illusion of self.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

What you want is not the girl, what you want out of the girl is an "I am okay right now" token.

10 hours ago, RedLine said:

Your answer is so good. I will work in that direction. Thank you.

I'm glad I could help :)

16 hours ago, The0Self said:

What you want is not the girl, what you want out of the girl is an "I am okay right now" token.

What I want is feel good. When I am with the girl I feel good. 

"Everything you've always wanted is in the Present Moment"

This is true. 

If you've ever gained a single thing, then you did so in the present moment. Of course this applies to everything you've always wanted. The present moment is all there is.

BUT... nothing can be gained and nothing can be lost except illusory things.

Everything you've ever wanted is actually nothing at all. No thing. Death.

Apparently.

"Contemplating the present moment" is an oxymoron.

Either you are present or you're in your head, somewhere else (the past or the future or contemplating something.)

Either you are fully in your senses or in your thoughts.

Most people are in their head because they are distracting themselves from their pain or negative emotions.

Edited by SeaMonster

7 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Either you are present or you're in your head, somewhere else (the past or the future or contemplating something.)

There isn't a real someone to be fully present or somewhere else.....it's nonduality already!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

It's all happening in the Present Moment, so you can feel your crush loving you in the moment.

1 hour ago, Chrisd said:

It's all happening in the Present Moment, so you can feel your crush loving you in the moment.

@RedLineexactly. Everything is in the present moment also applies to your feelings, desires, imagination.

On 5/26/2022 at 5:59 AM, RedLine said:

What I want is feel good. When I am with the girl I feel good. 

Basically as I said, yes.

But if being with the girl, you feel good, that tells you right there that the feeling good comes from you (simply because you feel good). So what you've done is you've held "feeling good" hostage and you don't release it until certain conditions are met. You don't feel like a person who can feel good with nothing, and so you fabricate that identity by continuing to train yourself out of habit to only feel good when certain conditions are met. It's all about identity.