Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Question on People's Perceived Experience of God Realization

9 posts in this topic

Are those who achieve God realisation, particularly the hindhi authority figures who claim they've achieved God realization, aware that when the body physically gets destroyed, that they will lose God realisation? Or are they not contemplative enough, critical thinkers enough to even go there?

Whose aware of the difference between achieving immortality of self vs the lack of immortality of God Realization itself? Is there any Hindhi or anyone who does this work that can admit that God Realization itself is not immortal in their whole framework?

And lastly, is there anyone on the planet that's embodying and actually discovering the mechanics behind the mortality of God Realization? Through my realizations I've remembered that I'm an extra terrestrial and why I'm on Earth in the first place. 

@electroBeam

Are those who achieve God realisation aware that when the body physically gets destroyed, that they will lose God realisation? 

This is an assumption. The locus of attention can be shifted outside / beyond the apparent body.

Apparently.

47 minutes ago, axiom said:

@electroBeam

This is an assumption. The locus of attention can be shifted outside / beyond the apparent body.

its not an assumption. The locus of attention cannot shift outside/beyond the apparent body if the body is destroyed. Because when the body is destroyed, there is no body. Duh.

Its an assumption that shifting the locus of attention outside / beyond the apparent body maintains itself when the apparent body is destroyed.

Further its an assumption that shifting the locus of attention outside / beyond the apparent body, leads to a truth, that when shifted higher again, does not lead to a higher truth that includes the containment, rather then the transcendance, of some higher for of the apparent body. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Through my realizations I've remembered that I'm an extra terrestrial and why I'm on Earth in the first place

You’ve tripped up somewhere man. Back to the drawing board for you I’m afraid ?

11 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

The locus of attention cannot shift outside/beyond the apparent body if the body is destroyed. Because when the body is destroyed, there is no body. Duh.

The locus of attention (awareness) does not need a body. If the body is destroyed, then it is "outside" any body.

It's an assumption that shifting the locus of attention outside / beyond the apparent body maintains itself when the apparent body is destroyed.

It can be recognised that awareness is beyond the body. It's fascinated by the body, but it is not the body.

Further its an assumption that shifting the locus of attention outside / beyond the apparent body, leads to a truth, that when shifted higher again, does not lead to a higher truth that includes the containment, rather then the transcendance, of some higher for of the apparent body. 

All appearances, no matter if apparently representative of a "higher" or "lower" truth, are just appearances. Containment is just an idea. There is no containment.

Apparently.

if you let go of the ego for a moment, you will see without a shadow of a doubt that there is no difference between being alive or dead. the difference is created by the ego

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Are those who achieve God realisation, particularly the hindhi authority figures who claim they've achieved God realization, aware that when the body physically gets destroyed, that they will lose God realisation? Or are they not contemplative enough, critical thinkers enough to even go there?

Whose aware of the difference between achieving immortality of self vs the lack of immortality of God Realization itself? Is there any Hindhi or anyone who does this work that can admit that God Realization itself is not immortal in their whole framework?

And lastly, is there anyone on the planet that's embodying and actually discovering the mechanics behind the mortality of God Realization? Through my realizations I've remembered that I'm an extra terrestrial and why I'm on Earth in the first place. 

You don't get it. God-realization is realizing that all those Hindu's are just your imagination.

There is no God but you. It all begins and ends with you.

You keep projecting outward to avoid looking inward. When you look inward deep enough you will realize there never was an outward. Outward is just a projection.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't get it. God-realization is realizing that all those Hindu's are just your imagination.

There is no God but you. It all begins and ends with you.

You keep projecting outward to avoid looking inward. When you look inward deep enough you will realize there never was an outward. Outward is just a projection.

?

that's just plain old dogma. 

There is a truth outside of yourself, but you just don't have access to it. You've gotta be an extra terrestrial to see it though. If you don't get what I'm saying, you're just not an extra terrestrial.

@electroBeam Why are wasting our time? If you want to bullshit, do it somewhere else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.